Merfolk Realm

Announce your presence, if you will.

mermanbiga94
Forum Member
Forum Member

Merfolk Realm

Post by mermanbiga94 »

Hello, everyone, my merman name is Big A, which stood for my human middle name Alexander. As someone. who trying to find his way through the occult community, within his own spiritual pathworking, and spiritual journey. There are of couple of things, I want to learn how to do, which is learning how to be able to sense, and feel, when spirits are around, feel, and sense energies that around me, to be able either, liquid dream, or remote viewing. Also want to learn soul transmutation, because I have a desire to become a either a mermaid, or merman in my next lifetime, as part of the merfolk realm, also want to get into erotic magick, as its would be my main source of magick type.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Merfolk Realm

Post by Amor »

> learning how to be able to sense, and feel, when spirits are around, feel, and sense energies that around me

There are various preconditions:

- On each subplane it is possible to accumulate its substance and be active with it until you have formed the substance into subtle sense organs. It is important to control meditation to focus on the target subplanes.

- Becoming tranquil so that the incoming signal is not swamped by internal noise

- Removing entities that are adverse to spiritual growth. They often divert otherwise useful effort.

- Reduction of adverse personal and family karma

- Establishment of right relationship with the rest of Existence, starting with loving yourself

- Some technical requirements.

Alternatively take drugs and hope that attaching entities are not too adverse to your spiritual function.

> want to get into erotic magick

This is essentially elemental in nature for most humans and by itself not particularly productive.

Cosmic flows triggered by human sexuality are largely restricted to those that meet quite strict preconditions e.g. being rightfully functional at solar systemic levels.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Welcome!

mermanbiga94
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mermanbiga94 »

Thanks

Return to “Introductions”