Angel spell

ΙΟΛΗ7
Benefactor
Benefactor

Angel spell

Post by ΙΟΛΗ7 »

This is a spell that calls 26 different Angels.You can find it in the book ''Silver's spells for prosperity'' of the famous Silver Ravenwolf.This spell can be said anytime.Works well by accentuating with a rattle or a drum.Can be done in group form,where one person says a line,and then the line is repeated by the group,followed by the word ''Ho'' !!

Say your intention

Ariel begins it.
Baradiel guides it.
The Chalkydri sing it.
Devas manifest it.
Elohim wills it.
The Fravashi better it.
Gabriel brings it.
The Hafaza watch it.
The Ischim balance it.
Jael guards it.
Kadmiel births it.
Lahabiel aids it.
Michael raises it.
Nebo ministers it.
Ofaniel sees it.
Patron angels devote it.
The Queen of angels speaks it.
Raphael inspires it.
Sandalphon prays it.
Thrones sanctify it.
Uriel strengthens it.
Vrevoil reveals it.
Watchers protect it.
Xathanael patrons it.
Yahriel places the glory of the moon on it.
Zodiac angels seal it.
And Spirit brings it through time and space.
So be it. Ho! (or say amen.)

Seal in the air with the sigil of the equal armed cross using your dominant hand or rattle.

Now...some tips from my own experience.This spell works perfect for prosperity,healing,protection and many other needs that you may have.Angels are here to listen to your prayers.Have faith.Just please,think twice about your critiria and your motivation.Don't ask from the Angels to help you win the lottary with extremely high amounts,or to take a woman's boyfriend.Try to cover you needs with the Angels assistance.

*** while you do this ritual you can burn your favorite incense and also light beeswax candles that are pure.You can use a small bell also,before starting the ritual.
Attachments
3 angels.jpg
Most people fight for the possible.
I fight for the impossible!

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Angel spell

Post by akimbomoss »

For anybody wondering the Chalkdri are the same as the Seraphim. Due to some bad translating it was thought they were phoenixes or serpents in between the Seraphims and then Cherubs. http://www.whyislam.org/forum/printer_f ... ?TID=12222

Actually now that I think of it would it really make any difference whether or not flying snakes or phoenixes or 12 winged humanoid creatures were helping you?

Is heaven really a beast free environment? I think God has a pet cat or Dogma. Anyways to start a discussion about this a new thread would have to be started. I'm not starting it.

malachite
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by malachite »

I'm new here. At what experienced level can this be affective.

I can't just say my intention, followed by the whole rest, make the seal, and expect something to happen during the next hours, days, months, right?

ohshitwtf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ohshitwtf »

I did this, made intention, next few days the opposite of what i asked for happened (in my perception). Beware. I suffered a knock back in business whether it was related to this God knows.

Return to “Angelic Arts”