Has anybody met an Angelic walkin?

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Has anybody met an Angelic walkin?

Post by Deathcakes »

I have to say this topic of Angelic Walkins is kind of the reason why I got into the occult. I met one while I was at a previous job. He was my age and had immense wisdom that kind of blew me away. He had the ability to heal and see Auras which he confirmed by telling me stuff about myself that I never told him.

If you need a clearer description of the the phenomenon check this link out: http://www.in5d.com/beings-of-light-human-angels.html

If you have experienced these "beings" do you mind sharing your experiences or thoughts on them.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Has anybody met an Angelic walkin?

Post by Asurendra »

I think there could be other explanation besides a walk-in. I'm not saying that is not the case, but I'm curious why you specifically think it is so.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

I have met one in RL who claimed he was one and talked to several others in a forum, however, as far as I recall none of them had the properties you determined, at least I hadn´t the impression, but who knows?

What was interesting was the concept how this walk-in thing worked in their opinion, but they differed, so it is difficult for me to come to a consens. Might you tell me what you exactly mean by the concept of "walkin"?

Ramscha
bye bye

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

Ok, I didn't know he was a walk in to begin with, but he always made this claim that he's not human, which was hard to believe at first but as i continued to learn more I came to verify his abilities and what he had said. He also had a keen connection with the the air element. Basically what he allowed me to know about him. First he could read Auras and heal, He referred to his healing ability as reiki but how he explained it didn't fit the generic description of Reiki. He explained how he would get drained after certain energy activities. It was after a small amount of research that I concluded was a natural healer. He told me things about myself that kind of threw my whole world upside down and made me reevaluate who I was. Lastly he spoke a lot about going to purgatory and coming and bringing beings back as part of crazy angelic deals. Lastly he constantly would remind me of my level of knowing when I asked him questions and that he could damn me to hell if i ever gave him a reason to. But what made the experience crazy was that i learned his aura was a lot more stronger and healthy then mine so I started to really want to be in his presents more often. When I would talk to him I kinda felt this deep connection, this levity that I've never felt with anybody else. It was only recently that i concluded he was a walk in because he fits the description to a T.

I watched this video a year ago it didn't click to me that I had met one until recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOW3UYzvG0w

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

He also had a keen connection with the the air element. Basically what he allowed me to know about him. First he could read Auras and heal, He referred to his healing ability as reiki but how he explained it didn't fit the generic description of Reiki. He explained how he would get drained after certain energy activities. It was after a small amount of research that I concluded was a natural healer. He told me things about myself that kind of threw my whole world upside down and made me reevaluate who I was. Lastly he spoke a lot about going to purgatory and coming and bringing beings back as part of crazy angelic deals. Lastly he constantly would remind me of my level of knowing when I asked him questions and that he could damn me to hell if i ever gave him a reason to. But what made the experience crazy was that i learned his aura was a lot more stronger and healthy then mine so I started to really want to be in his presents more often. When I would talk to him I kinda felt this deep connection, this levity that I've never felt with anybody else. It was only recently that i concluded he was a walk in because he fits the description to a T. It was only recently that i concluded he was a walk in because he fits the description to a T.
Just throwing this in here,curve ball as it may seem: but the description above also fits the term 'Psychic Vampire' to a T. [crazy]

Just saying. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I was thinking that, too.

On the other hand - any skilled practitioner would have those skills. It really could've been mere mortal that has a good grasp on their skill set.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

RoseRed wrote:I was thinking that, too.

On the other hand - any skilled practitioner would have those skills. It really could've been mere mortal that has a good grasp on their skill set.
I never suspected him of being a psyhe vamp because I just never felt any negative energy from him, i never felt being drained around him but something tells me he felt drained around me. Actually he made it quite clear that i had been causing him psychic disturbances due to the fact that I've been mentally focusing on him too much. He's generally been very helpful to me thou. He would leave me with words of wisdom when ever we would meet. At the moment in which he said these words of wisdom they most of the time never made sense. But as time went by the meanings started to reveal themselves all around me.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Feeling negativity around a psy vamp is not always a given. A lot of them don't put out those negative vibes. The well trained and practiced ones don't drain people to the point of exhaustion or even feeling drained. It can be more like a grazing than stuffing yourself at a holiday feast.

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

I see, and because I'm not well trained i wouldn't be able to notice it if i tried. But the fact that he's been very helpful is a plus, but to be honest i have no clue what i'm up against. Another thing he said that took me by surprise at the moment is that world is an illusion which i already knew from my studies but the thing is coming from his mouth it seemed to verify a lot. The only thing I'm realizing at this point is that I'm way out of my league and gotta step my game up.

hobotubbie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hobotubbie »

Aura read and healing is something that is attainable for most human beings (if not all?) i would say.. being drained after certain spiritual exercicies is just normal for anyone. Saying that it's hard to judge someone without actually knowing them.. but i wouldn't get too excited about someone based on those claims.

If that kind of beings live amongst us.. never met one but, i guess it's possible.

Btw the last things you said reminds me alot that kind of charlatan speech.. that i've seen many times during my path. They seem nice and friendly and you let them get inside and then they start saying stuff like "i could damn you to hell" .. wtf? If someone said that to me i would laugh on his face and tell him to go get me a beer.

He was right tho.. the world is an illusion, and we see it the way we want it.. but never forget that others can manipulate our reality. You seem like a pretty nice and naive ( in a nice way ) guy, so be careful, when people have the need to put themselves above you in any way, most likely they aren't. The real wise people are comfortable with themselves and won't have the need.

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

hobotubbie wrote:Aura read and healing is something that is attainable for most human beings (if not all?) i would say.. being drained after certain spiritual exercicies is just normal for anyone. Saying that it's hard to judge someone without actually knowing them.. but i wouldn't get too excited about someone based on those claims.

If that kind of beings live amongst us.. never met one but, i guess it's possible.

Btw the last things you said reminds me alot that kind of charlatan speech.. that i've seen many times during my path. They seem nice and friendly and you let them get inside and then they start saying stuff like "i could damn you to hell" .. wtf? If someone said that to me i would laugh on his face and tell him to go get me a beer.

He was right tho.. the world is an illusion, and we see it the way we want it.. but never forget that others can manipulate our reality. You seem like a pretty nice and naive ( in a nice way ) guy, so be careful, when people have the need to put themselves above you in any way, most likely they aren't. The real wise people are comfortable with themselves and won't have the need.
When I look back on the matter, I probably should've been more objective with what he was saying but at the moment i was kind of overwhelmed by a lot of things at the time. So to be honest when you say i am naive, intellectually i may be able understand what I'm up against but when it comes to practical experience i lack there of. I will try to be careful i just feel defenseless at my current state. Once you meet someone like that, it kind of just opens the door to shit load of possibilities. The world in front of you now seems more vast then you thought it was and that I must say is the most overwhelming part of all of this.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Hello Deathcakes,

I have some "words of wisdom" to leave you, too. You are a powerful and valuable manifestation of the Universal Consciousness unfolding to discover Itself. You are not less than anyone else because you are exactly where you need to be at this moment and the possibilities for you to become more of what you truly are are always present. It just takes time and work, that's all. The material is already there. You have no need to fear the Supreme Personality or to think that you need someone or something else to access Him. These qualities of 'fear,' 'ambiguity' and techniques of manipulation are trash and the real 'illusion' attempting to keep you from discovering who you are and giving your power to someone else. Perhaps this experience happened to you to learn this point; you have to take your power back.

These are my practical suggestions:

*You should get ahold of and use this book: http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Psychic ... 1571746390
*I would recommend breaking contact with this person. How you go about it will depend upon the situation. But, if he fights this then I think it confirms what is suspected here. If you cannot for some reason, then there are techniques in the book to aid you.
*You should try and develop connection with Higher Positive Powers which can guide you in a healthy way
*Begin practicing at least one banishing ritual every day and engage in at least one cleansing ritual for your space
*Begin to build a real occult knowledge base to develop discernment.

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

Thanks, i will look into the book. but on the topic of me not having power over my life, I've kinda been feeling that way for a long time until recently. I have so many interests in my life but i've been so lost due to a laundry list of life set backs that have kind of shaken my confidence. Another crucial factor in my life that really made it hard to take back control of my life is this feeling indefinite loneliness. If i wee to define my current out look on life, i would have to say I'm extremely bored with life. I just want a deeper meaning out of life as a whole. To be extremely honest my internal world is kinda out of order. Figuratively speaking the king is preoccupied at the moment.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Asurendra gives sound advice above,as does everyone else too. [thumbup]

This is vital:
*I would recommend breaking contact with this person. How you go about it will depend upon the situation. But, if he fights this then I think it confirms what is suspected here.
I felt a little mean in making that post earlier,but I thought a quick shock might be kinder than a slow wake up call,I can be a little blunt sometimes..Sorry,but I was somewhat concerned by this part of your post,that I've quoted below and 'nutshell' analysed for you here too.

This to me,is the 'textbook' model description of a skilled manipulator at work.He noticed you,made you feel good,drew you in,blew you away with his insight and auric strength...waited a bit,then took you down,made you doubt yourself and built you back a little,but with a warning to be leery of his superior power...that's controlling not empowering,or at least it is so, in my own little black book :
He told me things about myself that kind of threw my whole world upside down and made me reevaluate who I was. Lastly he spoke a lot about going to purgatory and coming and bringing beings back as part of crazy angelic deals. Lastly he constantly would remind me of my level of knowing when I asked him questions and that he could damn me to hell if i ever gave him a reason to. But what made the experience crazy was that i learned his aura was a lot more stronger and healthy then mine so I started to really want to be in his presents more often. When I would talk to him I kinda felt this deep connection, this levity that I've never felt with anybody else.
Learn to shield you energy a bit more when around other people,especially strangers,at least until you are more developed magickally. His kind of manipulator are attracted to the gifted,but inexperienced and also the young or perhaps naive,or lonely/lost among us and they can fix on you like limpets and be equally hard to shift when established.
... Actually he made it quite clear that i had been causing him psychic disturbances due to the fact that I've been mentally focusing on him too much. He's generally been very helpful to me thou. He would leave me with words of wisdom when ever we would meet. At the moment in which he said these words of wisdom they most of the time never made sense. But as time went by the meanings started to reveal themselves all around me.
Ha ha,he didn't like it when you focused back directly,as that is you seeking him.That's a sign of weakness in him,actually but he covered it with mystical 'wisdom' that once more made your thought processes more sympathetically aligned to him.Delayed sensibility, or perhaps a means of trying to take back subtle control after a slip...?

You are stronger than you've realised yet.

And,there's no shame in needing a friend or wanting to be liked,by the way,life is hard sometimes and having a mate you can trust/unload on/relax with is very important.We're all human here too and I know I've been where you are now too,in the past.So nae worries on that.We live and learn and grow from our mistakes as well as our successes.

Loneliness sux major donkeyballs,but it's a staging post you can get past by developing your own social skills over time and most importantly: learn to be comfortable with and in and of yourself.

Real friendship is worth waiting for. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

That's understandable, just started reading Dion fortune's book on Psychic Defense and after reading through what everybody had to say and comparing it to the book, the big picture is actually starting to become clearer. I'm starting to see how this whole operation went down. Nothing you guys said were harsh, I see them all as necessary shocks of consciousness that need to be put out there in light of my current circumstances. Honestly all of this is like a breath of fresh air to be honest.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

I have asked some of the Higher Powers with which I am connected to guide you with this situation.

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

Thanks i definitely need it.

hobotubbie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by hobotubbie »

Yeah loneliness is not to be underestimated.. recently i had like a 2 month period of my life where i was living alone and spending many days without seeing anyone besides random people in the streets and i think those were, on a mental point of view, one of the worst months of my life that i can remember.

Now that i look back.. i think how could i let myself get into that state, i was weakened and lost alot of social skill and confidence on myself.

Anyways, i'm quite surprised on how well you take advice and by the way you try to see the constructive side of it.. you would be surprised on how rare that is. That alone already shows you are an inteligent and well educated human being and that can only help you in the long term.

Great advices from asurendra and nahemah, keep posting man and good luck with your life!

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

Yeah, I've come to realize that constructive thinking is extremely because normal people tend to not have the ability to look at situations because they a conflict of interest that inflicting with there better judgement mechanism, at least that what i think anyway, But on the subject of loneliness it really does do a number on people. I personally identify as a introvert so at first lack of being around people didn't exactly effect me all that much to begin with, but as soon as my inner world started to reflect back to me my inner most desire to be involved in social interaction, i practically became my own worst enemy for being responsible for my per-longed seclusion. In a nutshell a became neurotic for a time. But thanks to my close friends they quickly pulled me out of my situation (with some protest from me) I was able to get back to dealing with most people, but like a said prior i find normal life to be boring and trivial. Every situation tends to lead to similar activities and results, what i mean by that is mindless sexual acts, or doing drugs or drinking as way of fitting into social circles. As of now my life has become a battle against peer pressure which is staring to get annoying.

Does anybody have any opinion on the subject of Peer pressure?

Good luck to you too hobotubbie. [thumbup]

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Does anybody have any opinion on the subject of Peer pressure?
I have strong opinions about peer pressure which I have passed on to my child.

- Learn to say 'no' and not feel guilty about it.

- You know right from wrong - don't let fitting in the with the crowd become more important than your conscience.

- The rest of the world can go fuck off. You won't be in touch with most of them in 5 years from now.

- If the group you're in needs to resort to pressure to make you belong then you're in the wrong group.

- Learn to value yourself and recognize your own self worth. Once you do - peer pressure means very little.

- It's better to be alone than to fall to peer pressure.

- You WILL be judged by the company you keep whether you believe it or not.

And so endeth my lecture on peer pressure.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

What Rosered says x 1000. [thumbup]

I have 5 kids and I instilled the same principles.We're onto the next gen. now and teaching the grandkids this too. [grin] [geek2]

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

Thanks RedRose, I've always had this strong sense of individuality that that kept away from such pressures, but its just that with the combination of loneliness and boredom I've been trying find an equilibrium that will allow to have more fulfilling and safe social life.

Wandering Nobility
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wandering Nobility »

Perhaps this is a little late but I have been told by a psychic friend who channels angels that I am an angel in human skin, I wish to understand more about this position and what it means for me and those I am in contact with. I have that amnesia from being brought into this world, so I can't or have not recalled what I was before "birth."

I was hoping that I could ask for some info on the subject. Well, anything really.

(I'm no vampire nor a malevolent being looking to pull you into some kind of downward spiral or assert dominance for some pseudo-mystical goal)
-Wandering makes you wonder.

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Deathcakes »

Don't take your friend's word for it. Why because all this stuff is all subjective and personal. You have to verify and find out that you are who you are through mediation, self-exploration and discipline. Spirituality is very much a personal experience. Another thing is to test this person's integrity on the subject of you being an angel. Ask him for more details, on why he or she thinks you are who you are? Even after the round of questioning; if he or she is still claims you are who you are, ask him or her how you can go about finding out for yourself that you are an Angel?

Wandering Nobility
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Wandering Nobility »

I may see them on the 31st, I will do just that. Thank you.
Is there anything else I should ask?
-Wandering makes you wonder.

Return to “Angelic Arts”