Has anybody met an Angelic walkin?

Deathcakes
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Has anybody met an Angelic walkin?

Post by Deathcakes »

Nothing else, but I suggest you read a book on Psychic Defense. There are two that are well known; Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook, The: A Survival Guide by Robert Bruce who takes a Modern more Christian approach(Personally don't like it has a new agey feel to it.), If you want a real lesson on occult Psychic defense I'd suggest reading Psychic Self-Defense: The Classic Instruction Manual for Protecting Yourself Against Paranormal Attack by Dion Fourtune. Its a classic and was written in 1935 by One of who I and others consider one the Masters of Modern Western Occultism. If you don't read any other occult books you should definitely read hers.

Next
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Has anybody met an Angelic walkin?

Post by Next »

Just want to say, there are always people out there who are better at certain things than you are, and always will be, no matter how hard you try. They will naturally have an advantage over you when you are on their turf.

There's nothing wrong with being in awe of someone for some ability they have. Just don't let it be a reason for you to devalue what your own gifts are.

Return to “Angelic Arts”