Enochian 19 Day Working

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Enochian 19 Day Working

Post by insomni4c »

Anyone know how to perform the 19 day working, or care to point me to where I can find some info on it? I've seen some online instructions on it but it seems like there's some disagreement on how it should be performed. I wouldn't have a problem going through Dee's manuscripts looking for it, but most of what I can find is in Latin haha, so I'm turning to you guys for help.

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Enochian 19 Day Working

Post by insomni4c »

Realized the manuscripts are not in Latin haha, just small sections. I thought it was weird that they would be in Latin, considering the Dee was English lol.

EDIT: Still not sure where to find the manuscripts from the time period I'm looking for. Pretty sure I'm looking for a conversation with Ave that took place in 1584, but the John Dee Publication Project's website only has the first three parts of the Mysteriorum Libri Quinque which were from 1582.

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by insomni4c »

Never mind I think I've got it worked out for the most part, and I think I've located a digital copy of the 5 books of mystery. This would be so much easier if I had the means to acquire physical copies of the books I need. The books on Enochian that I could really use are proving to be rather hard to find in digital form haha, I guess I didn't expect much different though. Definitely gonna be using Amazon more when I get the chance.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Nice! Let us know if it works out well. That and if you run into Lam let us know if AC's drawings did any justice. :)
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by insomni4c »

Haha will do. Crowley's drawing looks like your typical grey alien.

I've still got a little to work out, mainly what exactly to do on the last day lol; Ave wasn't very specific on it "You shall cloath yourselves, in vestures made of linnen, white: and so have the appirition, use, and practice of the creatures". About the most I can get out of that is that you wear a white robe and call up some angels, I don't really know what goes on beyond that though haha. Gonna do some more study of the source material before deciding what exactly should be done on that day. Hopefully he either says more about it or I'll be able to figure something else out.

findingtruth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by findingtruth »

So this is a rreeaaalllyyyy late reply, but are you talking about John Dee's 5 Books of Mystery?

http://www.amazon.com/John-Dees-Five-Bo ... ystery+Dee

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

I hope you have a FIRM foundation in these types of studies before you practice them.

Return to “Angelic Arts”