Angelic Book Recommendations?

Twi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Angelic Book Recommendations?

Post by Twi »

Does anyone have recommendations for books on the Angelic Arts? For years I had felt, and often heard, what I believed to be an angel of some sort near me, but that has gone quiet for the past year or so. I wasn't too worried, but recently my dreams have been full of darkness-going blind, shut in a dark place, and being lost on a dark morning-and I've begun to worry that I'm straying from the right path. I am reluctant to trust a god like Yahweh, but I hope reading will steer me in the right direction and open contact with my guardian again!

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Angelic Book Recommendations?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Have you considered looking into Thelema? Granted, it isnt really a RHP 'Angelic Arts' tradition, but its the best one I've found for realising your true self, and through that realisation, making contact with your own guardian angel.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

the bible, book of enoch, Angel Numbers 101

Twi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Twi »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:Have you considered looking into Thelema? Granted, it isnt really a RHP 'Angelic Arts' tradition, but its the best one I've found for realising your true self, and through that realisation, making contact with your own guardian angel.
I wondered about Crowley but haven't read his works yet, but I will look into it. Thanks!

TheAwakenedHeart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheAwakenedHeart »

The Angel Bible by Hazel Raven is a good one, along with How to Hear your Angels by Doreen Virtue.
"The Way is not in the sky. The Way is in the Heart." - Buddha

All streams flow to the sea because it is lower than they are. humility gives it power. - Tao

Of the Heart Chakra, Anāhata Chakra: The characteristics of the Heart Chakra are Love, Unity, and Healing"""

Return to “Angelic Arts”