Met my angel twice, looking to meet again

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Met my angel twice, looking to meet again

Post by Gate »

Any way you know of for me to meet my angel? I've met her twice with audible sound twice during deep meditation, but I'd love to be able to see her and have a normal conversation. Anyone had success like this?

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Met my angel twice, looking to meet again

Post by chowderpope »

I don't think I've ever met an angel, but I know of a practice that Israel Regardie recommended to bond with your guardian angel. There is an audio recording of him explaining the exercise here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqfW5FezPnk
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

chowderpope wrote:I don't think I've ever met an angel, but I know of a practice that Israel Regardie recommended to bond with your guardian angel. There is an audio recording of him explaining the exercise here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqfW5FezPnk
Wow thank you! Off-topic, I'm interested about your path with Kali. My s.o. always has her affinity and it intrigues me. Feel free to answer elsewhere if you are willing to share.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

I've actually been neglecting my relationship with Kali as I jump around experimenting with different occult practices. To me, Kali is loving and protective. My transformation is her goal. I had spent time reciting her mantras and thinking of her, even to the point of seeing visions of her. I should get back into that, I'm sure there's more ground to explore there.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Gate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gate »

chowderpope wrote:I've actually been neglecting my relationship with Kali as I jump around experimenting with different occult practices. To me, Kali is loving and protective. My transformation is her goal. I had spent time reciting her mantras and thinking of her, even to the point of seeing visions of her. I should get back into that, I'm sure there's more ground to explore there.
Stuff doesn't fuck with you if you're a Kali devotee haha but also, you die (in a good way)

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

She looks very "attractive", Kali. Somehow reminds me of Lilith.

Return to “Angelic Arts”