need some advice

Help,advice and discussion on Sleep Paralysis.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Sadb

Merry Meet First let me explain I have a daybed with the left side facing my window . A few nights ago I was having a regular stupid dream . When I suddenly felt something pounce on me from the direction of my window . For a few secounds I could not breath or move . I opened my eyes and nothing was there but I could feel a presence on my right . I fell asleep instantly after that wich is unusual in itself . I then dreamt that I had some kind of poison running though my body and again I was paralysed . I dont usualy have odd or scary dreams and my house is not haunted ( some people say aghost will do this ) and I do not want to welcome the idea that I had an incubus in my room .
Any opinion will be helpfull I'm desprate for answers .
Thank you and Bless Be

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Original post: Ludi

You may simply be experiencing sleep paralysis.

:D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Original post: Albino Crow

Like Ludi said, it could be sleep paralysis accompanied with fabrications your mind may be creating in it's confusion. On the same token, it could be a form of night terror you may experience on the borderline between waking and sleeping consciousness. The worst case scenario would be psychic vampirism, a sleep hag, or an incubi or succubi. If you're familiar with it, it may prove productive to perform a banishing rite in your personal space. Pay special mind though, that banishing rites are not just for banishing purposes.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Original post: Metatron

Hi,

Sorry to say this, but that sounds like a classic Incubus to me. You should embrace this chance to learn about the unknown. To the right woman an Incubus can be an esoteric teacher beyond your wildest dreams (for a male a Succubus can be the same).

These beings are easier to scare away than to keep (in most cases anyway). Most likely you will not experience a full â??visitationâ?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

~metatron~

At first you were just creeping me out . But you said something that caught My attention . You said if I had any unusaul cuts . As a matter of fact I've woken up with scars since I could remember . These include a scar on each arm in the same place , a long slit on my wrist that runs with my vains and a odd mark in the middle of my chest . They never appear as fresh cuts but old scars that have always been there .

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

is that reliavant

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Hi,

Iâ??m not familiar with the scars you mentioned, are they permanent?

You said they had appeared as long as you can remember. I guess that means childhood too. Incubus is of pure sexual nature, so they are not a phenomenon a child would experience.
Anyway people do many strange things in their sleep, so they donâ??t necessarily have a supernatural explanation.

I will write you a text on the nature of the Incubus, and then you can decide if you are visited by an Incubus, or itâ??s just a normal sleep related phenomenon.

You will find many definitions of Incubus/Succubus. The one I give you will probably not follow any you can find in a new age bookshop. Itâ??s up to you to choose which makes the most sense.

All the best

Metatron

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Yes they are permanent . Theyre the only scars I have from my childhood the earliest are on my arm after I got those I didn't have any for about ten years then I woke up one morning with a flame mark in the middle of my chest . A couple of months following that I awoke with another scar this one on my wrist tracing a vain .

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Original post: erisdoe

Sadb - You might want to do a search on "hagging" or "old hag" experience as you might be interested to learn how common similar experiences are. Good luck.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Original post: Baphmetis

Sorry if I sound picky here, but isn't an incubus supposed to be a male demon that likes to sexually penetrate women in their sleep? While a Succubus is the female equivalent that likes to visit men as they sleep and perform fellatio.

I'm with the sleep paralysis idea. You might want to perfoprm your chosen banishing or purification rite if it gets you that nervous, but if it doesn't then I wouldn't worry about it. That would only makes things worse.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Incubus is Medieval Latin and would in modern English mean something like â??Lying on topâ?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

[QUOTE=Ludi]You may simply be experiencing sleep paralysis.

:D[/QUOTE]
I finaly talked to my family about this and my brother said he gets sleep paralysis and just fights it off I wouln't try to fight it but if this is the problem I think I should go to the doctor . Does anyone know if this is genetic ?
Thank you all for replying
Bless Be

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Hi,

You decided to talk to your family AFTER you asked in forum?
I like that the first idea in your head was â??Incubusâ?Â

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some advice

Original post: BlueSavannah

metatron
Reading your text on incubus was like coming home! Ive been visited by one for 12 months now, sent to me by shall i say an old foe! Ive tried many times to banish him but he was a persisstant bugger! As an added twist my "foe" sent a succubus (im bisexual) all part of a game he is playing, a month ago my longterm boyfriend moved into my home....visits stopped now i only dream of them, nothing like i was experiencing before my boyfriend moved in....

Return to “Sleep Paralysis”