Major psy attack? pls read no bs

Help,advice and discussion on Sleep Paralysis.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: meister1984

Last week the this happend:

I heard A voice saying :

You have 3 options

1 slit your throut "whispering "he hasnt got the balls pspspsspsp"
2 kill your mother
3 jump into the painting and never come out

I asked But its just a painting right? , "yeah , but the astral version, there are allready 2 entities trapped"

I looked and saw them.

I noticed dark hooded/robed figures standing around my house looking at me , they where standing in a circle.

I also noticed them reading my mind, because when I thought about doing something they immediately commented on it. So I decidid to meditate, didnt work. After a while I remembered all this from a past life and thought the only way out was gazing in a mirror. voices "NO NO YOU CANT HANDLE THAT NO". But I did and seized immediatly, bit a part of my tongue off. My mother found me and im now on parole from the mental ward. Everything is ok now and im feeling more chill then ever.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. I remember I was on to something before it happened, it had to do with youtube and chaosmagick.

The stuff continued for 48 hours in the mental ward, 48 hours of attacks, there where friendly ghosts to, they where green. Aleister crowley helped me banish (i cant banish). And he Cited some poems whom he found funny.

The friendly ghost where green, aleister was blue, the agressive ones where black. The had tentacles, going up my nose when I breathe in. There is so much more but I have to rest now.

Im suprised I got out this good, im feeling fine now. I told god and satan they where part of me and then it was over, and aleister laughed

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dannerz

Sounds like a heavy trip... damn.

My advice is to always stay calm.

Has this ever happened before?
Or is this very recent, and the first time ever?

Do you do drugs or not?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Never happened before, the spirits where very articulate. They even spoke with each other. Only had 1 sleep pil at the time.

It was a game, a very sick game, imposed by someone from outside of me( I think sometimes, sometimes I think it was my own mind). And I am lucky im alive.

Why the hell did some of the voices knew I couldnt handle the mirror?

And also these tentacles, I could feel them going up my nose while I did pranayana to meditate it away. I also saw the tentacles.

It was 48 hours of choas and info overload, im very tired right now but calm. It kind of feels like something horrible came out to, I wrote about this before here. Its like im more calm then ever right now. Not afraid of no man nor god.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Ceriel Nosforit
meister1984;320384 wrote:Its like im more calm then ever right now. Not afraid of no man nor god.
It's a big step forward. I'd wager you wouldn't fall for the same type of trick again.

As for who or what caused it... Could be a specific breed of the sort of astral nasties that feed of fear. Seems a bit advanced for them though...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

They called themself a black witch coven. They invited me to join after I survived theyr sick little game. But I declined. After the game I spend 48 hours in insanity with god (or entitys acting as god) and satan (or etc) fighting for my soul. They used sounds from voices from other people as a source. I heard it outside of my head. So in the mental ward where god, satan, dark entities, and a friendly green spirit. Later on aleister crowley who did some banishing for me and cited poems. He was blue, transparant. HE laughed ALOT while citing crazy poems. I called aleister because I cant benanish myself. Now I can visualize alot better then before the experience.

I feel as if Im purified

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dannerz

Sounds like a giant psychic mutation. In another area of the forum, I said how often super-powerful spirits are not actually intelligent or sane. You know how strong some godforms are, even though somebody just made them up long ago? This could be a big old egregore, too. It's got multiple personalities and archetypes in it. The main reason why I say this is because of the tenticles.

I've seen massive super strong big things before, spiritually. I called then Infestoids, for a lack of a better word. They have tenticles that go out into thousands of people, draining everyone, and becoming very strong and full of psychic energy. But their behavior is very odd. They use illusions in order to make people have responses which release energy that they then absorb. They also pretend to be things that they are actually not.

If it acts insane, it is probably an illusion with an alterior motive.
When I try to sense its signature of energy that it left behind, I see a giant black compound thing that has allot of distorted minds inside of it.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: scarred_seraph

Uhm. And exactly WHY are you in a mental ward?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Because I got thrown in it by the police, because my mother thought I wanted to kill her after I got scared out of a trance/epileptic attack. I'm out by fryday

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: 1911

I read it, now what am I to do?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=1911;320649]I read it, now what am I to do?[/QUOTE]

Comment on it, tell me what you think. Or dont post anything.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: LikwidFace

Scared out of a trance and had an epileptic attack? Did this all happen after you went to the psych ward, or before?

At what point did the onset of the experience occur, and what were the conditions leading up to and during the experience?

Take it easy in the meantime.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

No , It ended in an epileptic seizure. Because I gazed in the mirror wich was my only way out (I remembered from a past life).

My mother got me out of the seizure I think. Anyway im out of the mental ward, and feeling better then EVER. I FEEL SO ALIVE. I survived 48+ of pure insanity. I had every major psychedelic, from lsd to dmt.. all candy compared to this. Im not proud about it, im just relieved and happy to be.

I only still feel sorry for the souls whom are still trapped in the painting, I still believe that. They where victims of the same game.

I believe, I experienced I was attacked by a group of mages or witches. It looked that way, felt that way, and they reveiled themself as such. But they also said I should join them, so it could be an initiation. Maybe im already part of them.

I really dont know, thats why I posted this topic
Dannerz;320484 wrote:Sounds like a giant psychic mutation. In another area of the forum, I said how often super-powerful spirits are not actually intelligent or sane. You know how strong some godforms are, even though somebody just made them up long ago? This could be a big old egregore, too. It's got multiple personalities and archetypes in it. The main reason why I say this is because of the tenticles.

I've seen massive super strong big things before, spiritually. I called then Infestoids, for a lack of a better word. They have tenticles that go out into thousands of people, draining everyone, and becoming very strong and full of psychic energy. But their behavior is very odd. They use illusions in order to make people have responses which release energy that they then absorb. They also pretend to be things that they are actually not.

If it acts insane, it is probably an illusion with an alterior motive.
When I try to sense its signature of energy that it left behind, I see a giant black compound thing that has allot of distorted minds inside of it.

Well at first it acted very coordinated and intelligent, the game in my house that is. But when I won the game, it was insanity. Maybe they already left by then.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: LikwidFace

I would only dive as deep into other worlds as keeping sanity will allow. I've watched time and time again as people have gone too deep, too fast, and have lost it altogether. I see going too deep into the occult too quickly as the equivalent to giving a child a gun.

Take it easy, and learn to banish. Then do it frequently. Stay off the "candy" if you can will yourself not to. Stay out of the psych ward. Help old ladies across the street. Have a nice day!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=LikwidFace;321230]I would only dive as deep into other worlds as keeping sanity will allow. I've watched time and time again as people have gone too deep, too fast, and have lost it altogether. I see going too deep into the occult too quickly as the equivalent to giving a child a gun.

Take it easy, and learn to banish. Then do it frequently. Stay off the "candy" if you can will yourself not to. Stay out of the psych ward. Help old ladies across the street. Have a nice day![/QUOTE]

Im kinda glad it happened, I feel so amazingly free since it did. 48 hours of chaos, reborn out of chaos.

Well, this thread can be closed because no one knows exactly what happened anyway.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: AstralMagickCraft

I had a somewhat similar experiance with a similar feeling after it ended. less violent, just...weird. ill post it later because there might be similarities.

a very wierd experiance.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I still feel great, I can even talk to strangers on the street about nothing. And I find great joy in it.

The strange things come back in my dreams ,

I had a dream with another game, I had sex in a major orgy, when I walked back home I regretted it.

Upon awakening I had sleep paralysis, I only could open my eyes and saw the word "regret" in blood on the wall. There was a voice, very deep and meaningfull explaining the game and what I learned, but I could not hear most of it. Because another evil sounding voice was schreaming at the same time.

I heard it say "we need more nights for the light"

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: AstralMagickCraft

I was 2 seconds from posting my very very similar experiance, but im too chicken. :/

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I have learned absolutely NOTHING from the reactions in this thread. Kinda disappointing.

I was attacked by A black witch coven and won. Can that even be possible? (im not a magus, not that I know anyway)

That is what I percieved and what happened.

I remember I did some choas rituals in the 2 weeks before the attack, I think they wanted to punnish me or something.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dracophoenix

I've had attacks from sourses such as "evil covens" and have won too so it's not something impossible to do. I'm also a weirdness magnet and tend to attract plenty nasties. A few months ago I met an arrogant self rightous broad who's a friend of my husband's. Whenever she's around it always feels like somebody is trying to break into me, rip apart and into my mind as well as a major barage of attacks majikally, psi, etc. However I've been nice actually giving her the benifit of the doubt. If I wasn't being nice I'd defend myself with doing everything in my power to eliminate her. However I've run into enough situations where the person seeming to be the one causing troubles was not. It could be that the coven was being manipulated by an outside forse. It could be that there was a new change of leadership. It could be a group of people thinking well lets take out any and all the powerful players around us. It could be that they thought you were a threat and you did nothing to provoke this way of thinking. Some people do things based on paranoid thinking and irrational thoughts.

However I think that sometimes when we are attacked we do things on an instictive/intuitive level to survive. I think that was probably your case. There are plenty of nasty groups out there. Some people are lucky enough to never encounter them. Others of us aren't so lucky.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Draginvry

[QUOTE=meister1984;321328]Im kinda glad it happened, I feel so amazingly free since it did. 48 hours of chaos, reborn out of chaos.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you had a great enlightenment.

Try not to forget it, or you may be doomed to repeat it again :rolleyes:

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Blade

Sounds to me like all the drugs you have done in the past have opened a hole in your Tipharetic sphere. Thus allowing you to get engaged by a qlipoth of that level. I have had a similar thing before, not caused by drugs, but by me being an absolute idiot. Honestly, your lucky to be alive, these things tend to tear away all that we are from us and leave an empty shell, perhaps what it was trying to hint at in the picture.

Above all, avoid the drugs. Seal yourself off, and I would suggest stopping anything magical for a good long time, closing of the higher mental spheres takes allot of effort, and cant really be done unless you have had the microcosmic experience of the sphere above it.

Good luck, and interesting, just to know though, you aren't alone in these things, there have been people who have survived far worse than any of us can imagine.

Oh also it would be a wise idea to find a experienced initiate near you to get help. And to make sure you aren't being obsessed.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I aproached the oto but they neglected the experience because of the drugs involved. I know of 1 experienced "magus" who has even been aproached by the golden dawn itself but he is stubborn and had bad experiences with teaching others.

so, im going to be a hedonist for a while and see how things develop. Still flowing, still feeling great.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Draginvry

[QUOTE=meister1984;322395]
so, im going to be a hedonist for a while and see how things develop. Still flowing, still feeling great.[/QUOTE]

As long as you do what you want an allow yourself to learn from your own experience, you will eventually find the answers you seek.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: caligulla

I know from experience that you should never EVER, obey your hallucinations.
whether visual or not.

I did it once. Woke up in the ward "self slain".

Anyway, nice about Al though. Take your time to recover.

I Love you.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Blade

Well, keep us posted on how your going, weird error in my above post though, microcosmic was meant to be macrocosmic :(.

Return to “Sleep Paralysis”