Major psy attack? pls read no bs

Help,advice and discussion on Sleep Paralysis.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: meister1984

[QUOTE=caligulla;322588]I know from experience that you should never EVER, obey your hallucinations.
whether visual or not.

I did it once. Woke up in the ward "self slain".

Anyway, nice about Al though. Take your time to recover.

I Love you.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou, I love you to. (if you havent killed anybody etc ;) )

I know this to, "should obey orders etc". especially from experiences with psychedelics, encountered alot of demons in those dimensions.

My moto is , even before all this "dont fear insanity"

and it worked :evil:

Still going strong, I notice I'm much more friendly to people in general and open. And recieving it to. Got a girl sleepin over yesterday, she's really nice (shes sleepin on the couch right now, we slept only 2 hours tonight :D )

:D

Im to noticing I am NLP'ing all the time onconciously

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I made a drawing about the total picture, the psychosis/experience/attack in general. Gonna remake it in 3d and fancy it up.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

If anybody is still reading... My father who NEVER has dream recall EXPERIENCED a part of the "psychosis" while he was sleeping in my bed (this was the first day of me being in a mental ward). He also fellt a strong presence.

Normally, he NEVER recalls dreams, doesnt believe in anything "out of the ordinary" and is a VERY VERY rational man. But luckely he's not afraid of anything otherwise I would have felt really guilty for giving him that experience by leaving a part of that huge insane energy in that room.

Return to “Sleep Paralysis”