Breaking the 4th wall

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Breaking the 4th wall

Post by Amor »

Being of good cheer is important, but some entities exist at higher levels.

> I should start practising the exact opposite to what it represents.

Unless it learns by observing your thoughts

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Last night I managed to gather couple of more "nails" to my collection. Here's the full list so far what the Chameleon has kept from me:

"Someone is trying to do something in me."
"There's psychic capital/funds/equity that's been gathering for me." (what the hell does that mean?!?)
"Something guides me to do things I feel are for the good but actually are not."
"Demon which fools me into giving permissions without me knowing."
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:40 am Behind the veil, I usually observe 2 passages that adverse entities use to enter the human mind space. Since their presence is concealed behind the veil, it is difficult, even for the better than average human to deal with them.

As far as I can see in your case the dark influences are entering behind the veil. They manage thoughts but are not possessing entities.
I came to the exact same conclusion through a completely different trail of thought. Then I remembered your above comment. I think there must be something to it. Here's what happened during last night:

I think I managed to catch the Chameleon and commanded it to undo what it had done to me. I felt an unusual sensation in my mind and saw tunnels, open doors and all kinds of things in my mind. I felt things started slowly unraveling in my mind. This kept going on for couple of minutes until I heard/felt a voice in my head saying "You have been busy." The feeling in my mind ended and nothing more unraveled to me. I believe someone commanded the Chameleon to stop following my orders.

About the things that started clicking into place during that experience:
To my surprise things didn't concern the 1980s at all, but the beginning of 2000s. So there might have been more than one event in my life when Chameleon like entity has been used on me. This would mean it's almost standard practise for some people, for some common ends.

This immediately brought to my mind the following thought:
When doing magick, or more mundane things, or when using Law of Attraction, you get a backlash from Natural Laws of the Universe if you don't follow its rules. In theory you can get around this if you could manipulate another person without him/her knowing to:

- have him/her obsessing enough over something that can be used to advance your agenda.
- have him/her in the right mental state for the Law of Attraction to take effect.

Given those two conditions are met, the one manipulating the person won't get the backlash at all really. The manipulation could be done easily by putting an entity or two into the victims mind which can then be commanded to make the person's thoughts/wants/feelings revolve around useful topics. Then the person does all the rest. It'll be the person's own free will which is being manipulated into deciding to do whatever is required. Then that person is responsible for getting the backlash from the Universe. In other words, people could be used as backlash buffers and worker drones when doing magick. There would be no theoretical upper limit to how much you could scale up this process.

The main thing is that if someone comes up with an idea which in theory is possible to implement, someone else has most probably thought about that exact same thing a long time ago and put that theory into practise. Maybe something like this is what's going on here? Who's to say it's not an on going thing on a much larger scale?

EDIT:
I just remembered you said this in another thread:

> Unenlightened humans can be captured and used for access to a subset of planetary energies.

Does that also fit what's being discussed here?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>There's psychic capital/funds/equity that's been gathering for me.

there is both good and bad karma. Both need to be discharged

>"You have been busy." The feeling in my mind ended and nothing more unraveled to me. I believe someone commanded the Chameleon to stop following my orders.

That was a comment from a positive being - at the end of the sequence of events.

>backlash from Natural Laws of the Universe if you don't follow its rules.

under-developed beings often want something they have not deserved - eventually they learn better

>the one manipulating the person won't get the backlash at all really

Our god is a god of love

>> Unenlightened humans can be captured and used for access to a subset of planetary energies.

>Does that also fit what's being discussed here?

you have started the escape process

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:39 am >"You have been busy." The feeling in my mind ended and nothing more unraveled to me. I believe someone commanded the Chameleon to stop following my orders.

That was a comment from a positive being - at the end of the sequence of events.
I'm not sure. Somehow it felt like it might have been the person who put the entity in me, or who carries on the same work as the one responsible for putting the entity in me. In other words: form my perspective it might actually have been the bad guy.

Amor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:39 am >backlash from Natural Laws of the Universe if you don't follow its rules.

under-developed beings often want something they have not deserved - eventually they learn better
I really hope so. I would appreciate if they left me alone with their demonic attacks.

Amor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:39 am >the one manipulating the person won't get the backlash at all really

Our god is a god of love
Unfortunately many people use magick to do evil things :(

Amor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:39 am >> Unenlightened humans can be captured and used for access to a subset of planetary energies.

>Does that also fit what's being discussed here?

you have started the escape process
I hope so. At least it feels and looks like it.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>it might actually have been the bad guy

Go back in time to the event and look at the speaker. What experiments can you do?

>people use magick to do evil things

It may be more accurate to say many people are used to do evil things with magic

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

> Go back in time to the event and look at the speaker. What experiments can you do?

I did just that last night and the following happened:

I went back in my mind to the event and tried to look at the speaker but there was nothing to be seen.
Then I decided to turn my head (in my minds eye) to a loudspeaker that was broadcasting the person's voice and started following an energy cord that it was hooked up to. I followed the cord for a while and finally saw a blurry human torso connected to the cord. It turned away from me. I tried going around it but it always kept turning away. I grabbed it's shoulders and turned it around. The torso/face was way too blurry to tell anything about the person: kind of like something between jello and fog. I tried "peeling off" the blurry surface part of it but under it was more blurry stuff. I could not see what the person looked like.

I noticed that the above experiment was easy to do immediately after waking up during the night.

Also lots of other stuff happened during that night. Here's only really small part of it:
The moment I woke up early in the morning, I saw super fast changing images in my mind which is unusual for me. After they stopped I went back to them and stopped time to see what the images were about. They looked like matrices of data and formulas. I started following the image trail further and further. It looked like tunnel of light blue data of sorts. After following the data tunnel for quite awhile, the tunnel ended. The end of the tunnel looked like it had been torn apart. Like someone had severed it violently. That's where the trail ended.

I believe the data was meant to distract me and lead me astray. It's a fairly long story to write it all down in this thread so I won't probably do it (for now at least).
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>torso/face was way too blurry

Form a spectrum from very dark/involutionary to very light/evolutionary. Move the face against the spectrum until it matches. Where is that?

>tunnel looked like it had been torn apart

Go back in time to see if that is a recent event. Be wary of the actor

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:14 am >torso/face was way too blurry

Form a spectrum from very dark/involutionary to very light/evolutionary. Move the face against the spectrum until it matches. Where is that?
I don't understand what that spectrum means.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

A spectrum is a continuous sequence of vibrations. Put purely involutionary at one end, progressively changing to purely evolutionary at the other

Why is this hard? Are you not permitted to use the device?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

No. I did understand what the spectrum is. I didn't understand what involutionary means. Tried looking explanations on the internet what's the difference between evolution and involution, but didn't get satisfactory answer.

That being said, I have lots of things to report. The main thing is that I feel I made a major breakthrough. Your technique of going back in time to investigate things is a really powerful tool. I also used the spectrum idea while doing that, but my spectrum went from "spirit to human" so I could identify what I'm dealing with. Here's what happened early this morning when I woke up way before my alarm clock went off:

I went back to the moment/vision about the data tunnel which was severed. I moved front and back in time and noticed that it was severed in an instant at one specific moment of time. After being severed, the further part of the tunnel started to back off / it's end vaporized away so the other part of the tunnel went further and further away from me. I started following the tunnel and it just kept going on endlessly. The tunnel was turning to the right all the time so I thought it's probably a large circle, but I should have gone a full circle already. I moved my view point to high above the tunnel and noticed that it was in fact an incredibly huge and long spiral. So huge that the edges of it faded away from my vision. At that point I gave up trying to figure out where the end was. A short while after I realized I can just take a short cut and fly to the edge of the spiral. So I went back to the vision, flew to the edge and followed the tunnel to the end.

At the end of the tunnel was a dark slightly human shaped entity. I used my spectrogram to identify that it was a spirit and not a human. I commanded the spirit to tell me who commanded it to do this to me. The dark face peeled off the entity and the person's face that was revealed to me was my childhood's best friend. I felt surprised, but I had received couple of hints towards something like this earlier this month. But the exact person was a total surprise to me. I asked why he was doing this. I received the answer "Because you can't keep your mouth shut." I decided to leave it at that, since there's nothing I can really do more than has already been done: I wasn't receiving the manipulating information from him anymore.

I went back to the place and moment of the tunnel getting severed. There was some incredibly high velocity object which hit the tunnel and ripped it apart. The object was small and light in color, about the size of a portable radio from my childhood. It took a bit of effort to find the exact moment when the object was in my vision, it was that fast. I looked at the object and asked it to reveal who it was or who sent it. The side of the object showed a picture of the only person I hold dear in my life. It looks like I was given help to get out of the deep end of my troubles by this person.

I ended my vision and thought about what my childhood friend had said in the vision. He had accused me of doing something I was NOT aware of at all: I was speaking aloud their secrets without knowing it, probably starting early in my childhood. Knowing now what kinds of secrets we are most likely talking about, I can confidently say that there's evil behind those secrets. The world is a much better place when people understand how spirituality and magick can be used to manipulate people. Instead of keeping such techniques and methods a secret, they should be understood by much larger group of people so something can be done about it. At this point I heard a clear voice in my mind saying "You were born to do this." I felt those words were true, especially when I think what kinds of things have been driving me for the past decade and a half. I've tried to figure out how to make the world a better place and it has cost me dearly, but I have no intention to stop. I did the "look at loudspeaker and follow the cord" method to find who the voice belonged to. I saw a human shaped dark figure with face covered in darkness. I asked who it was and the face peeled off and I saw my own face. Maybe this was some higher part of myself speaking to my mind? I don't know, but it all made sense in a weird way.

Next I did a reality check if this could be a manipulation done by Person-X. Everything that this information pushes me towards doing goes fully against Person-X's agendas. So I highly doubt this was manipulation done by Person-X. So I'm probably fairly safe by saying all this information was not corrupted by a third party. This also means that Person-X is probably trying to stop me from learning and speaking aloud of their methods and techniques they use to manipulate and control people.

There's still one important test I really need to do in the near future. If I find anything odd or alarming, I'll report about it here.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Good!

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Consider the Tzimtzum - not very well explained here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzimtzum

The Source of All radiates involutionary energy that gets darker and denser as it separates from the Source and manifests as Creation. At its extremity it is dark and material. At the same time the Source draws back to itself the dense matter so that it becomes lighter and more unified. This is evolutionary. This simultaneous process can be represented by the yin-yang symbol.

All beings are comprised of a combination of out-breath and in-breath with the composition cycling with daily living etc. Thus the new born human has a preponderance of out-breath energies as it builds a physical body and drives its parents to care for it.

When I first met the Tzimtzum it seemed to identify itself as "the revelation of the word".

Light and dark seem to me to be the in-breath and out-breath of Creation.

Evil may come where either dark or light is excessive. Thus when the mother burns out looking after the family that situation could be regarded as an excess of light, leading to a collapse in the personality through lack of food and rest.

Equally, the young child, originally helpless and possibly needing to manipulate the family in order to be fed, should eventually reduce the amount of dark energy it uses and learn how to share.

The natural duality of light and dark is not the same as good and evil. Arguably good is where there is a proper balance of dark and light and evil appears where there is willful imbalance of dark and light.

Thus good and evil are secondary effects of a fundamental duality - out-breath to separate existence and in-breath, drawing back to unity.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

About yesterday and today: something which sends me messages has been adamant (more like demanding that I believe) about the "Chameleon entity" being a fae and has been persistently and strongly "highlighting" that fact for me. I'm not talking about how pop culture defines the fae, but what myths describe those spirits doing.

I checked what kinds of stories there are about those spirits and ran into description that some of them pride themselves of humans not being able to look at them for longer than a moment. They are said to be able to escape your mind and senses even if you focus on them. That sounded fairly familiar to me. The worrying thing was that the same information source mentioned that fae are the last thing you want to run into when dealing with spirits. This would explain why Chameleon entity has been so persistent and non-reacting to my attempts of getting rid of it, where demons have.

So now I need to take into consideration the possibility that fae spirits are real.

I also noticed that Chameleon is not the only persistent entity not reacting to my attempts to get rid of it:
This other being seemed to like the challenge of me trying to get rid of it really hard before I failed. Then it dawned on me to ask what it wants so I could get rid of it. It said "I want you to be more humble." Then I immediately understood that I need much more of healthy self-love and narcissism turned to the minimum. That makes much more balanced living. This in turn brought to my mind the text which mentioned that one should not think of the demons as evil, but as something who are doing their work on what you need in this life. I have to think about this more and investigate it however I can. Then again that entity/spirit/demon/whatever_it_is might just be tricking me.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>not think of the demons as evil, but as something which is doing it's work on what you need in this life.

That may be a human-centric view.

As the outbreath proceeds from The Source of All the flow needs to be made orderly and formed into separated intelligences and bodies suited to the experiential intentions of the Source.

Thus there are hierarchies of entities organising the condensing of dark separateness. That is how a newborn human has a functional body.

Despite human beliefs, the human species is a minor part of a vast million-dimensional parallel processing experience that will last until Beingness next withdraws from Existence

Meanwhile the human learns to manage its light-dark balance and to refine its energy body, discarding lower vibrations and acquiring and learning to use the substance of ever higher planes - eventually becoming suited to functions in the management of Existence

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:45 pm
Kath wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:57 pm But in the experience I mentioned, I was knocked out of my body into an OBE, and then my body was attacked immediately after, and then the entity fled, and I was sucked back into my body by the sensation of pain. The whole thing occurred over a matter of a few seconds, very hit & run. The manner in which my body was attacked was that it stuck it's hand in the side of my torso, and medically speaking, I suddenly had my one and only kidney stone. the pain increased over the next 24 hours until it was debilitating. basically the path between my kidney and bladder was blocked, and my kidney blew up like a balloon. Which "felt" like someone punching me in the kidney continuously.
Not an entity, but a trained mage.

_________/_________

- Make sure the non-potential ones don't wake up and don't learn magic.

The recruition process is very hostile:

If a person can be made to believe (falsely in their case) that his/her death is imminent, if done right, this trauma usually wakes them up. Then the person can be taught whats needed for them to be useful. This also has the benefit of the new recruit to stay in line, since he/she was just "saved from a certain death". The irony here is that it seems that they have very strict rules concerning how they actually interact with other people/recruits: they can torment and scare you as much as they can, but they aren't allowed to kill you, no matter how much they lie to you about it. But try telling yourself this when you suddenly get a terminal illness (or atleast are convinced you did) and these people tell you "if you join we can help you". It's easy to see why people join once they get thrown into the initiation process. Usually the initiation process is a long one: they start by destroying the person's life in any way they can, incuding mental/physical health, financial situation, by getting you into serious legal trouble, etc. Whatever they can come up with or manipulate you into to "make you more desperate when the time comes." They seem to have strict rules how and from where they're allowed to learn their occult knowledge / magick: you're not allowed come up with new things on your own.
I don't think it was a trained mage. It didn't behave like a human. And yes I know all about how humans can 'really' behave outside of the normal polite society. I mean it didn't have a human sense of attention span.

Perhaps a little backstory on the event:
I met someone online who was being tormented by the entity in question. I offered to "fix it". To be frank, I was just showing off (This was in maybe year 2 of a now 20 year long path mind you, and I was trying to be cool). The idea of putting in the concentration to track down and isolate an entity not directly interacting with me, but interacting with a stranger i met online, seemed like a pain in the ass. So instead i tried something more lazy. I told him to convey a message from me (an exceedingly insulting one), so as to taunt the entity into interacting with me, then i could interact with it, and be lazy about tracking it down. I explained how to 'tag' the message, by focusing on the subtle sensation of chatting with me online, etc. It was modestly clever really.

Anyway, it came to me really fast, and it was not subtle. It made its presence known by appearing in the mind's eye, taking on the faces of friends and loved ones, positioned nose to nose in front of my face, shouting obscenities. Not physically manifest, but it was pretty blatant in the mind's eye. I observed it for a while, and then I ended up having to do some overtime at work, so i just kinda "switched it off" and ignored it for a while. The overtime wasn't an inconvenience or anything, i was looking for the extra money really. But I just basically gave the entity a "please hold, your call will be answered in the order it was placed". This took several days. When i checked though, it was ever-present, doing the fake face appearance, and shouting obscenities, 24/7. Definitely anger issues. But no human mage is going to sit there all day for multiple days on end doing that. Unless they just set up a construct to do it, hmmm. anyway.

Well, eventually I had actual free time. And I was myself getting a bit annoyed by the entity, and I REALLY had a lot to learn about decorum and diplomacy back then... so I set about tracking it down, and roughing it up. There was still some tracking down to do, because the face in the mind's eye was a... like a projection, it wasn't directly behind the faces it was using, it had covered it's connection fairly carefully. But connections are my 'thing', so i sorted it out, went to it, said "hi" and roughed it up. On a spirit vs spirit level, it was no match. I thought it would be somewhat stronger than it was, so i "overdid it" a bit. It's difficult to describe that 'exactly', as many nonphysical things are ill suited to words in the common tongue. But basically I did damage to the integrity of the pattern or vibration of which it was made. But I didn't completely unravel it, or worse. I just hurt it, and gave it a warning.

Bear in mind that back then I was in that awkward stage of knowing enough to be dangerous, but not enough to be mindful or wise.

Anyway, a week later, after it (i think) had licked it's wounds, it came back at me, very suddenly, and knocked me out of body. It seemed like almost a "tackle", and it seemed to put it's all into it. Then it stuck it's hand in the back side of my (empty) body's torso, and then fled as quickly as it came. For just a moment I admired it's persistence and guts, not to mention delight at finding out that someone could be knocked out of their body, and then I was pulled back into body by a very intense physical pain.

To be fair, tit for tat. I wasn't being the nicest, neither was it, and we both got hurt. Also, i learned about the physical vulnerability issue. Hospital bills sucked though. Took the wind out of my sails for a while.

Anyway, point is... I don't see a human mage going on an angry tirade for days on end nonstop. Humans just get bored too easily, especially if the tactic was failing rather terribly at actually intimidating me. Again though, in hindsight, that might have been automated, so I don't completely discount your idea.

It was a very long time ago, so i'd prefer it not reflect too much on my current mentality.

As for the secret cults you mention and their recruiting methods, that sounds like a plausible way for humans to behave. But I haven't met anyone like that. Not that it would be fruitful anyway. I'm very coercion-adverse by nature. And my mentor isn't the sort to save one from peril. If i were surrounded by wolves, she'd only throw me a stick and say "be mighty" in a tone which subtly says "don't suck".

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>so I set about tracking it down, and roughing it up.

I usually do at least one of:

- requiring the entity to show its light - if it does its attitude improves,
- giving it light/love from my heart
- sucking energy so that the entity gets small and quits, passing the energy out of my own system so as not to be contaminated
- locating the entity's supervisor and dealing with it

Of course I am wary of entities stronger than the friends minding my back

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:15 pm >so I set about tracking it down, and roughing it up.

I usually do at least one of:

- requiring the entity to show its light - if it does its attitude improves,
- giving it light/love from my heart
- sucking energy so that the entity gets small and quits, passing the energy out of my own system so as not to be contaminated
- locating the entity's supervisor and dealing with it

Of course I am wary of entities stronger than the friends minding my back
well, I was being a dumbass. all ability, no temperament.
I think i was partly rebelling against some of the admonishing "right way to do things" stuff I had been exposed to. I still fundamentally disagree with that sort of thing. Still a pet peeve. BUT, that doesn't mean running out and petulantly doing the exact opposite was brilliant of me ;)

I kinda did number 3, albeit hyper aggressively. same idea, but less mosquito attack, more shark attack.
you don't need to expel the energy, just isolate it until it's imbuement is fully dissolved. makes it harder for an entity to recoup if you don't leave any bits laying around

3 didn't work out. I weakened it, but I underestimated the entity's indignation.

I didn't finish it off when i could have. It didn't finish me off when it could have. I've come to see an unspoken respect in that. Maybe it would have been better for me (in terms of pain and hospital bills) if I had finished it off initially. For a while back then I thought that was my mistake. But, I don't think that anymore. I am glad I didn't.

"Now" i'd approach it with a casual friendliness. Kinda like your love/light idea, but toned way down, and not designed to drive it away ;)

But I wouldn't change anything. Things unfolded how they should.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:36 pm I don't think it was a trained mage. It didn't behave like a human. And yes I know all about how humans can 'really' behave outside of the normal polite society. I mean it didn't have a human sense of attention span.

Anyway, point is... I don't see a human mage going on an angry tirade for days on end nonstop. Humans just get bored too easily, especially if the tactic was failing rather terribly at actually intimidating me. Again though, in hindsight, that might have been automated, so I don't completely discount your idea.
I think you're right. The attacker was most likely a spirit of some sort. Was it attacking you by its own agenda, that's a whole other topic. Who knows.

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:36 pm As for the secret cults you mention and their recruiting methods, that sounds like a plausible way for humans to behave. But I haven't met anyone like that. Not that it would be fruitful anyway. I'm very coercion-adverse by nature. And my mentor isn't the sort to save one from peril. If i were surrounded by wolves, she'd only throw me a stick and say "be mighty" in a tone which subtly says "don't suck".
I'm in the unfortunate situation that my awakening into the whole supernatural (I was an atheist) happened only after such mages had been harrassing me for awhile already. I realized only afterwards that many of the things I had experienced were etheric/esoteric in nature.

I've had no mentor of any kind. My only "mentor" has been the attacks that have been targeted at me quite often. I've just had to experiment with trial and error to see what might work for defending myself. Fortunately I've learned a thing or two already. I still have a long way to go to get even the basics nailed down. I did notice that something has helped me through synchronizities. No real idea what it actually is though. I only know that the attackers don't seem to like it helping me in anyway.

The mage group uses the number 37 as their "call card".
37 = 777 = 217
(as far as I've gathered)

I've had quite enough of them already and intend not to give in in any way even the slightest amount.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:36 pm I explained how to 'tag' the message, by focusing on the subtle sensation of chatting with me online, etc.
I'm interested in learning what this "tagging" thing is and how it works. What can be done with it?
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”