Breaking the 4th wall

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Breaking the 4th wall

Post by Amor »

When the paper (the concept) is repelled then the concept and the voice are strongly not compatible.

So, are you now satisfied that the voice was targeted interference?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I do not advise seeking the interferer. Some dark entities operate beyond the level of the human soul.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:29 pm When the paper (the concept) is repelled then the concept and the voice are strongly not compatible.
I'm still not sure what to make of it; how to decipher those results I got?

If the concept is not compatible with the voice, that sounds like it could mean all kinds of things? Such as:

1. The owner of the voice doesn't have good intentions in mind.
2. The voice was not real but just my imagination when the paper said "Is true".
3. The voice was lying about being desperate when the paper said "Is true".
4. Something else, what?

How to know which one of those the results pointed to?
Amor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:29 pm So, are you now satisfied that the voice was targeted interference?
Yes and no:

Yes: I'm not simply going crazy AND I might now have more evidence what's going on and how I'm being targeted and this would help me defend myself.

No: I'm probably being targeted by yet another method by The-37. As far as I'm aware, The-37 are the only ones who seem to have grudge against me. Also they seem to meddle with all kinds of demons/spirits all the time and sent them my way. Could be an attempt to implant a suggestion to my mind? (To be desperate and to make me do something hasty; sounds exactly like The-37 to me.)

Amor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:29 pm I do not advise seeking the interferer. Some dark entities operate beyond the level of the human soul.
I'm fairly sure it's either Person-X or at least someone Person-X knows directly or indirectly, or most probably one of their spirit/demon allies. I don't mind finding and having a chat with the adverse entity.

(EDIT: My synchronizities are saying "go for it".)

EDIT 2: Hmm, for some reason I have this growing sensation that I should be more careful with this one. Not because the possible entity is super dangerous, but because there is a chance this could be a manipulation to get me to attack my own benevolent spirit guide. This means I have to start figuring out a good way to tell the benevolent entities from the adverse ones. All suggestions are more than welcome.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> how to decipher those results I got?

They seemed pretty clear to me.

>The-37 are the only ones who seem to have grudge against me

Humans and lesser spirits are used as immediate attack vectors. They are expendable.

I do not recall ever being attacked by a human that was operating from its own volition. All the examples I have examined had an adverse/predatory hierarchy driving them.

>>I do not advise seeking the interferer. Some dark entities operate beyond the level of the human soul.
> I have this growing sensation that I should be more careful with this one.

My comment was not random.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

It really seems that The-37 have actually changed their tactics to a new one. The entity at the "other end of the speaker cord" didn't look aggressive at all in any way. I don't know how long this new type of manipulative attack has been going on, but it looks like it wasn't just yesterday, but probably for a somewhat longer time already. It looks awfully lot to me that what they're doing now is use magick to cut my ties to proper information sources and to helpful people. Here's what it looks like what they're doing:

1. They fake the attacking source --> I follow the attack to the wrong entity/person and give spiritual spanking to the wrong (and helpful/benevolent) target --> Helpful entities/people get spanking and get driven away from me thinking I'm just a psycho who attacked them for no reason. A great way to use me to get rid of "my own team".

2. They use magick to make people to not be able to deliver me helpful/truthful information and guidance which would help me forward on my spiritual awakening. The spells usually manifest themselves in people's lives as natural looking random coincidences which steer them naturally away/towards things the spell caster(s) want.

So basically you and Kath are in that circle. Just for your information.

Also if I have accidentally attacked any of you in anyway: my bad! Was definitely NOT my intention. (just in case I've done something which was not my intention) This means "no more spiritual spanking to adverse entities" unless I figure out a fool proof way to test if that's really the attacker or not.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I have never experienced an attack from you.

You still appear to me to have a dark entity working to block the flow of pure Spirit into your heart. The entity seems to be a part of the "octopus" I see on your head.

With concealed/passive/forgotten permissions, active resistance/defense is unlikely to succeed.

The flow of pure Spirit is able to lift the human above predatory attacks. Do the flame exercise and intend to be free of any adverse influences and permissions.

All organic beings have a cyclical light-dark balance. Darkness has a natural function in any entity that is manifesting on planes denser than its essence. Excessive darkness and excessive light generate most of the problems in this galaxy.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:12 am I have never experienced an attack from you.
OK, good to know.
Amor wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:12 am You still appear to me to have a dark entity working to block the flow of pure Spirit into your heart. The entity seems to be a part of the "octopus" I see on your head.

With concealed/passive/forgotten permissions, active resistance/defense is unlikely to succeed.
That's my experience also. Can't get rid of it.

Amor wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:12 am The flow of pure Spirit is able to lift the human above predatory attacks. Do the flame exercise and intend to be free of any adverse influences and permissions.
I'll do that.
Amor wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:12 am All organic beings have a cyclical light-dark balance. Darkness has a natural function in any entity that is manifesting on planes denser than its essence. Excessive darkness and excessive light generate most of the problems in this galaxy.
That's my view on things also.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

For what it's worth, journal of sorts, if it helps others to learn something or give me pointers:

Last night, once again, I received a message into my mind from someone I know. I asked to prove it by e-mailing me today with a specific word in the e-mail. I received answer that it can't be done because the message is from a parallel timeline/universe/something like that. Today I asked spirit guides, through my synchronizities, if the message was really from that person or was it "just" a spirit of some sort. I immediately received an answer that it was a spirit pretending to be someone I know.

I also asked what do I need to do to learn The-37's code/sign language. I immediately received the answer "stronger force is opposing this attempt".

Two nights ago some spirit tricked me into doing something I'm still not sure what it was exactly. After realising I had been fooled in some way, I decided to reprogram the spirit since I felt it had bad intentions in mind. A bit later I was attacked by couple of spirits. I decided to reprogram them (their "operating system") too and sent them to work. Sometime later that same night I was visited by an angry spirit which didn't attack me. It looked quite a lot like a werewolf for some reason, which is odd and I've never experienced that before (they usually look like formless blobs or weird everchanging geometric shapes of somekind). I somehow understood that it's message to me was that reprogramming spirits was vulgar/barbaric and extremely bad etiquette, regardless of if they had attacked me or not. Only if they threatened my life, then reprogramming might be OK to do. This reminded me of etiquette I had made for myself a fair while ago, which was that "spirits and living beings should be treated equally, i.e. no brainwashing/soul stealing/soul eating/etc.". I started wondering how I had forgotten to follow that part of my own etiquette. Immediately the angry spirit showed me a picture of an octopus. Right away I felt that this might be a reference to the same spirit Amor has mentioned seeing on my head? I apologized the spirit and promised to follow my own etiquette much more carefully from now on. It seemed to calm down a bit but still seemed irritated.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Octopi seem to be standard issue for most humans - part of the oppression system

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”