What happens if you fling objects at a demon during "trance"

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

What happens if you fling objects at a demon during "trance"

Post by Liberator »

In my childhood sleep "paralysis" case my case was unique because I was able to move my arms and legs, and could attempt to run though it was 10x faster than me and caught up. Causing me to wake up flinching after blacking me out. It was the only case of sleep paralysis I've ever had. I always sleep on my back and I never get it now. If next time I attempt to or I had picked up and flung objects at the demon would it have done anything? I remember attempting to kick it in the face when it got me down on the floor.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What happens if you fling objects at a demon during "tra

Post by corvidus »

I was being attacked by some sort of astral vampire in my dreams once. It chased me around my apartment and whenever it got close enough I could feel an incredible draining of my energy. I kept running from it until I found some garlic in my fridge and threw it around where I was, and out the front of my apartment door. The entity wasn't able to do anything after that and left.

After I woke up, I planted the garlic from my fridge in a pot and set it next to my bed. It sprouted and grew within the week ;) Haven't had any dreams about astral vampires since then.

So from first hand experience, yes it would have done something.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote:In my childhood sleep "paralysis" case my case was unique because I was able to move my arms and legs, and could attempt to run though it was 10x faster than me and caught up. Causing me to wake up flinching after blacking me out. It was the only case of sleep paralysis I've ever had. I always sleep on my back and I never get it now. If next time I attempt to or I had picked up and flung objects at the demon would it have done anything? I remember attempting to kick it in the face when it got me down on the floor.
This is interesting.

Let me do some research, I'll be back in a day or two.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

It is generally not advised. The chances that you end up hurting yourself or others is just to big.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Since the eyes of demons' are bulgy and adapted for the dark? Would shining a really bright light deter or blind the demon? As in shine it directly into its eyes?

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

That's the idea behind the shaman's mirror -- reflecting spiritual light at the entity causes them to run away.
Also the idea behind Bardon's method for charging a magick mirror to keep unwanted influences away.

But I've also heard that demons are scared of themselves, so when they look in a mirror they run away ;)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Also what is it that makes you unable to scream for help during "trances" or "sleep paralysis cases"? My experience seems similar to nearly all sleep paralysis accounts except me having full control of my body. Always extremely viscous when defending myself from being trampled on. Could that have something to do with why I could move?

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I've occasionally experienced these attacks. Before I was attuned to Reiki I would (often in a half-conscious dream state) build up prana in my heart and "blast" it out at them. Now I just fill the room with Reiki and they leave because they hate the higher vibrations. These things look for easy targets and don't like a big fight, hence why they often attack sleeping people. I don't think throwing a physical object would do anything.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”