Astral projection not working?

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Astral projection not working?

Post by Liberator »

I've tried to astral project by lying still and not moving/staying as literally still as a statue, etc in many attempts but for some reason it never works. Closest thing I've ever got was feeling a tingling sensation on my forehead mainly but still nothing happens, even when I stay still like that for long periods. Occasionally I have to move to scratch due to itchiness or swallow in order to prevent saliva from building up too much. Another problem that makes this uncomfortable is the heat on my back and back of my head that keeps building up and makes me have to move. When the tingling sensation increases enough I try to move an arm or so to see if its out but I'm still in the physical, also I close my eyes when I try astral projection. Nothing happens.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Astral projection not working?

Post by Desecrated »

Don't try so hard.
Relax.

It is hard, it takes many many attempts.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

Have you been practicing methods to strengthen your Solar Astral Body?

The Lunar body is what we use in our dreams, the Solar Astral is what we consciously project with.

At least, so I've heard.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

corvidus wrote:Have you been practicing methods to strengthen your Solar Astral Body?

The Lunar body is what we use in our dreams, the Solar Astral is what we consciously project with.

At least, so I've heard.
Haven't heard of those before. But I do know when I try(I get the same thing in "meditation") I feel a tingling/vibrating sensation on my forehead as always for some reason. But I never project?

Also when you astral project do you really have to lie still and not move an inch, can you still swallow or scratch? What if your back gets uncomfortable from heat buildup?

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

As much as I know (not from personal experiences but just reading) you should not be feeling your physical body at all.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

How much experience do you have with meditation and energy work? Astral projection (in a reliable, safe manner) isn't generally something you can just do on a whim, it's generally taught as a moderate - high end practice.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Rin wrote:How much experience do you have with meditation and energy work? Astral projection (in a reliable, safe manner) isn't generally something you can just do on a whim, it's generally taught as a moderate - high end practice.
Not sure how to do that.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Tried again and attempted to relax my whole body. Now feel a bit numb after getting up and have to move my arms and legs again. But when I was doing it this time I felt my heart beating and I was rotating, no not upwards but in a horizontal direction. Also the main problem was my stomach breathing muscles which got sore when I tried to suppress them and my head since they have to move if I breathe.

How are these results and what does it mean if I can feel my non-physical self rotating/spinning slowly?

Also feel a bit dizzy possibly or de-attached after this recent attempt. I tried to loosen every single mascle in my body that I could feel as much as possible and also attempted to loosen all at once.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Eat some carbs.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

RoseRed wrote:Eat some carbs.
Has nothing really to do with weight, I'm pretty average but in the way I breath the stomach muscles have to go up because I inhale big amounts of air. This is a problem in astral projection because you have to relax/loosen all muscles. I'm a deep breather/abdominal breather and my rib-cage/chest rises VERY little.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

to help with this part "Also feel a bit dizzy possibly or de-attached after this recent attempt"
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

RoseRed wrote:to help with this part "Also feel a bit dizzy possibly or de-attached after this recent attempt"
That was my result in the latest attempt, I managed to try to relax every single body in my muscle and also tried to force them to all loosen all at once until they felt more numb. I did it until I could no longer feel the said body part or mostly can't feel it and then moved on to do it with the others until they all felt numb.

Felt what was probably my non-physical self rotating round and round horizontally, could also feel my heart beating. Did I manage to successfully de-attach my astral body from the physical a bit in this case?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Liberator wrote:I've tried to astral project by lying still and not moving/staying as literally still as a statue, etc in many attempts but for some reason it never works. Closest thing I've ever got was feeling a tingling sensation on my forehead mainly but still nothing happens, even when I stay still like that for long periods. Occasionally I have to move to scratch due to itchiness or swallow in order to prevent saliva from building up too much. Another problem that makes this uncomfortable is the heat on my back and back of my head that keeps building up and makes me have to move. When the tingling sensation increases enough I try to move an arm or so to see if its out but I'm still in the physical, also I close my eyes when I try astral projection. Nothing happens.

Tingling sensation means a demon blocked Astral Projection with third eye curse. You need to omnipresently cast brown transmuting the curse to reconsider itself as green with white drawing knowledge on the curse through the green[as pure interface for deriving with white] and how to contradict it and what to develop as an new ability.

gordie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by gordie »

A good method of astral projection, is through communication of your subconscious mind before falling asleep.An example of this would be to have a destination in mind, of where you want to go, when you fall asleep.You would express your desire to go to a friend's house for an example.You express that desire to your subconscious over and over again until you fall asleep. The most common occurrence, is that you will have a very lucid dream,(brought on by your subconscious),about being at your friend's house. In fact your dream will be so lucid, that you will actually be there,if are aware that you are dreaming. Astral Projection does not seem to work, if there is no specific purpose in mind, we tend to focus to hard to try to have a oobe without success.Relaxation and the quieting of the conscious mind, is the key to astral project,through the communication of the subconscious mind.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”