Dreams and what they can do.

gordie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dreams and what they can do.

Post by gordie »

Good Morning everyone.I wanted to share my experiences with you.Magick spells do not work for me. I've tried every spellbook out there including a book,that has gotten alot of good reviews.The magic of new Avatar Power.When it comes to spells, incantations, rituals and chants, to me just words are being recited, with nothing supernatural connected to them,so of course I wasn't seeing any results from my spell work. Now I am a firm believer in the occult. So it wasn't my lack of belief in any of the spells,i had performed. It's just that spells do not respond to me.I started thinking then, what method of occult practice could i implement,that will see my dreams come to fruition? Could I create a powerful thoughtform, that could manipulate reality, like influencing the fall of lottery numbers, so that the numbers on my lottery ticket, will be the winning number.No matter how powerful a thoughtform may be, I don't think a thoughtfulm can do that. Then it struck me.Using my subconscious mind during sleep time, to seek out answers,to questions only the subconscious mind would know the answers to.What I am talking about,is dreaming about the very question,turning that question over to your subconscious.The subconscious,would of course answer you in many ways.But dreams are the most common way to get guidance, through the subconscious. If you want to know what the winning numbers are going to be, the subconscious knows the answer,so on and so on.So I use my subconscious as my guide,as well as for financial gain.Also the subconscious can aid you in astral projection or oobe.I think my point is using your own subconscious mind for help, is more reliable,then turning to spells. A reliable source of material would be from books that have helped me. 1)Psychic Dreamology 2)The power of extrasensory perception 3) Telepsychics:Tapping Your Hidden Subconscious Powers, all good books,that I think you should checkout.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dreams and what they can do.

Post by Stukov »

Your text is hard to read, please try to include some spacing and page breaks to make some paragraphs.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”