Helped To Saftey In My Dream

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Helped To Saftey In My Dream

Post by Remsem »

I have had many dreams in my years inwhich I am running away from danger.

Last night, for the very first time there was a person in the dream with powers that allowed him to actually aid me and get me to safety.

I am posting this dream as it has never occured before i.e. I always had to make it out on my own.

At the end of the dream I thanked the saver who was in human form, and then I woke up.

If you look up the only other dream I have posted on here that I deemed post worthy, it makes this even more interesting.

Lastly, over the last 3 months I have been reaching out to the ArchAngels..

(Edited to add: this human form was bald and other features indicate he may have been Egyptian, so it is *possible* this was a Guardian Angel).

Hmm :)

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Helped To Saftey In My Dream

Post by Kami »

Remsem wrote:I have had many dreams in my years inwhich I am running away from danger.

Last night, for the very first time there was a person in the dream with powers that allowed him to actually aid me and get me to safety.

I am posting this dream as it has never occured before i.e. I always had to make it out on my own.

At the end of the dream I thanked the saver who was in human form, and then I woke up.

If you look up the only other dream I have posted on here that I deemed post worthy, it makes this even more interesting.

Lastly, over the last 3 months I have been reaching out to the ArchAngels..

(Edited to add: this human form was bald and other features indicate he may have been Egyptian, so it is *possible* this was a Guardian Angel).

Hmm :)
Is there any sunlight in your dreams?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

Occasionally.

I rarely dream anymore, atleast not that I remember

What struck me with this dream was the fact that it was the very first dream in my entire life where I was tryinh to escape danger, such as from tornados, where someone else got me to saftey.

Perhaps my desire to attain assitance from arch angels in real life was manifested by my own mind in the dream.

Either way, it is odd that this occured for the very first time in my life. When I woke suddenly from the dream I thought it wss extremely important to remember the dream. Posting it helps to imprint it better so to speak.

I remember his face clearly and hope to make contact again...I feel a magnetism...drawn to contact him...that is a 1st also.

Lastly....I feel there is a lesson here. Using power for good vs. selfish desires and...more.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Remsem wrote:Occasionally.

What struck me with this dream was the fact that it was the very first dream in my entire life where I was tryinh to escape danger, such as from tornados, where someone else got me to saftey.

Perhaps my desire to attain assitance from arch angels in real life was manifested by my own mind in the dream.

Either way, it is odd that this occured for the very first time in my life. When I woke suddenly from the dream I thought it wss extremely important to remember the dream. Posting it helps to imprint it better so to speak.

I remember his face clearly and hope to make contact again...I feel a magnetism...drawn to contact him...that is a 1st also.

Lastly....I feel there is a lesson here. Using power for good vs. selfish desires and...more.
Well hmm.

I have been constantly having nightmares as a child up until I barely came to this occult forum.

It was always night time with moonlight but no sunlight.
My sun was a blackhole for a while.

I was constantly killing criminals and rarely creatures to protect myself and my family.

They all turned to lucid nightmares so that I can enjoy the horror game of nightmares.

If this is the first time in a long time that you have had a dream, then it must mean something inportant.

My auntie stopped having dreams as well. She only rarely has visions now.

Anyways, I think that you and my aunt are in a very deep sleep most of the time, a state of mind called: "Delta". A place of darkness.

If you become lucid within that deep sleep - all you will see is nothing but darkness. I have done it before... And it is very unpleasant.

Do you rememner when you first stopped having dreams?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

Kami wrote:
Remsem wrote:Occasionally.

Well hmm.

I have been constantly having nightmares as a child up until I barely came to this occult forum.

It was always night time with moonlight but no sunlight.
My sun was a blackhole for a while.

I was constantly killing criminals and rarely creatures to protect myself and my family.

They all turned to lucid nightmares so that I can enjoy the horror game of nightmares.

If this is the first time in a long time that you have had a dream, then it must mean something inportant.

My auntie stopped having dreams as well. She only rarely has visions now.

Anyways, I think that you and my aunt are in a very deep sleep most of the time, a state of mind called: "Delta". A place of darkness.

If you become lucid within that deep sleep - all you will see is nothing but darkness. I have done it before... And it is very unpleasant.

Do you rememner when you first stopped having dreams?

I am indeed a very deep sleeper and have always been this way and have always seen sleep as very restorative.

I have said in the past, that waking from sleep is akin to being.... reborn each day.

I am working on making contact with the person from the dream again. I want to know his name [geek] I want his power.

Daremo
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daremo »

Depending on your level of being able to distinguish your own voice from those of spirits you can try to ilicit contact with it and directly ask its name. If you can't do a banishing tho i wouldnt recommend it as anything could give you a name and you may end up invoking the wrong thing. It could still be some kind of spiritual trap but your description of calling to the angels and getting this as a response makes it seem unlikely... but if it is you can do a banishing afterwards if its a mistake. So again if you cant do a banishing you may want to let it unfold differently. If you can do a banishing do it and relax and stretch out your senses and be sure your area is clear and you are calm of mind and peaceful. You know the image so thats great. Hold it in you mind and feel what you felt when you met it....relive the experience give your thanks and gratitude and when you feel your emotional connection is strong ask its name. Frequently the first unbidden thing that comes to you head is correct especially if you know the trick of not trying to hard. Passive relaxed attention. Your mind will chatter nearly always but there are several states of calm chatter or attention distraction like engrossing yourself with its image so your attention is captured in image and not your mental voice enough so an outsiders voice can be percieved clearly enough so there is little doubt it was no your own even if it did sound like you. I am not clairaudient, i am empthis so i feel the spirits voice and my mind translates it. Took me a bit to realize thats how i work. Hope this helps.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”