Connecting with someone in a different plane

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Connecting with someone in a different plane

Post by Firice »

Hi guys. I've been practicing Bardon's hermetics and I'm in level 2. There has been a gap in my practice but thankfully, my clarity of mind has improved greatly. I combined this with Pranayama of Yoga and reaped the benefits - I could see beautiful, highly detailed dreams where the characters would touch me and look me in the eyes. I could also see images passing through my mind even when I'm awake and the eyes are open. Now, for the last few days, I'm noticing someone willingly or unknowingly trying to communicate to me from a different plane. I don't think this is a spirit from the astral plane but someone from the physical plane but able to connect to me differently. I think I know the person who's doing this. These are the 3 things that have happened:

1. Wide awake, I felt with my mind's eye [images that pass through the consciousness when the conscious eyes are open but the mind is very clam] someone touching my shoulders to give me warmth when I was actually feeling "exposed and cold".

2. I felt someone sending me "calmness" when I was very agitated, immediately after talking to the same person's mother.

3. Right at the time when the other person usually wakes up in the morning, I felt a very soothing touch on my right shoulder. Again, not on my physical body shoulder. I have an injury on my right shoulder that makes it go stiff easily. I could feel the comfort with my consciousness, and not in the physical body.

Now I want to ask you, is this possible for a living person to do this to me?

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Connecting with someone in a different plane

Post by akimbomoss »

Most definitely, I did it with another person. I guess you could call it an astral massage.

Thing is we both knew each other were doing it. You'll have to do some kind of imposter check as parasitic spirits can do this too. If it is then banish them.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Absolutely, we're all inherently connected, and the closer our psychological or emotional bond with an individual or the more we've interacted with them, the greater this connection. Just remember that this cuts both ways - how you think and feel influences the people around you too, to positive ends, but also potentially negative ones (this is where the concept of the "evil eye" comes from). It's not worth getting paranoid over, but something to keep in mind.

A side note, I'm glad to hear you're yielding positive results with IIH. There seems to be a real surge in serious IIH practitioners over the last couple of years, which I find immensely encouraging. Keep it up :)
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Firice wrote: 3. Right at the time when the other person usually wakes up in the morning, I felt a very soothing touch on my right shoulder. Again, not on my physical body shoulder. I have an injury on my right shoulder that makes it go stiff easily. I could feel the comfort with my consciousness, and not in the physical body.

Now I want to ask you, is this possible for a living person to do this to me?
Yes! Definitely! And most Absolutely!

AND it happened at the ideal time! In which the other person was possibly in a Hypnopompic(waking up) state.
The most obvious thing is them visiting you in their Astral Body to "touch your shoulder".

I have even done something similar to this a few times in my life!

Or, perhaps you have garnered the attention of some higher Entity(Angel, etc.), via your Occult Practice.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

@Spida, any idea how I can send a message back? I've been trying long-distance hypnosis or telepathy for sometime but sending an astral message would require a projection isn't it? Btw, the touch and there was also a smell. Both of them felt so good and smelt so good that I don't think a nurse or perfume of this world can be so pleasant.

In the meantime, I've stumbled upon literature that explains my new experiences, hope to share them with ya'll soon !

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Hi Firice,

The only thing really in my experience with regard to this sort of thing. Something that I would have
confidence in it actually working. Would be a controlled OBE. Now if you control the OBE to journey
to a location. Now you are doing an Astral Projection. The second part is the hardest to control, since
your Astral Body has to become aware of your intention. And I mention this because a lot of times the
OBEs will happen spontaneously so you need a trigger to focus your intention. OTOH if you deliberately
induce the OBE, then of course you have to maintain focus and intent, during the transition and avoid
drifting off into reverie.

It's also my opinion that the hypnosis thing or telepathy would be more obscure and tenuous.

And the fragrance you mention could be an Angel Sign as could be the touch you felt.
Maybe you should be on the lookout for more signs!

Good Luck!
:)

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

Hi Spida, thanks for trying to help. I got it again.
This time these are very realistic dreams occurring at 1:11 AM at night and 11:11 AM in the morning, with a 2-dimensional view of a blazing, golden sun inside a triangle with 3 golden lines over black cloth. 11:11 AM added up is 4, and I "felt" I needed to add 4 to 3 to make it 7. The date when I saw the dream was 7th March, 07/03.
Any idea which secret society has a blazing sun inside a triangle as its logo? Also, what does 3 and 7 imply? A few days ago I experienced another lucid dream, a friend wanted to see me the picture of a child with noticeable eyes. In the dream I saw another child with blazing / golden eyes. In the dream afterwards the child with the blazing / golden eyes was tapping me on my back and I felt it just at 1:11 AM.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Firice wrote:Hi Spida, thanks for trying to help. I got it again.
This time these are very realistic dreams occurring at 1:11 AM at night and 11:11 AM in the morning, with a 2-dimensional view of a blazing, golden sun inside a triangle with 3 golden lines over black cloth. 11:11 AM added up is 4, and I "felt" I needed to add 4 to 3 to make it 7. The date when I saw the dream was 7th March, 07/03.
Any idea which secret society has a blazing sun inside a triangle as its logo? Also, what does 3 and 7 imply? A few days ago I experienced another lucid dream, a friend wanted to see me the picture of a child with noticeable eyes. In the dream I saw another child with blazing / golden eyes. In the dream afterwards the child with the blazing / golden eyes was tapping me on my back and I felt it just at 1:11 AM.
There isn't any significance in adding up those 1's. The significance only has to do with the time itself, in that either an event is occurring during those times, or you frequently look at the clock and notice times containing only zeros and ones. This is used by beings above us to let us know they received a message from us, or are merely watching over us. They do this because the beings that are above them(or the ones messaging you)only allow limited interaction with us.

I am an 11:11'er as well.

As far as the Symbol. I don't know offhand. But a Hexagram with the Sun in the center, is representative of the center of the TOL, i.e. the Kingdom of Yetzirah. The Hexagram is TWO equilateral triangles placed on top of one another, one inverted, one upright. These represent two Triads in Yetzirah. So if you remove one Triad it sounds like your Symbol.
I know that probably doesn't help you but I felt like stating it.

Be on the lookout for more signs!

Adios
:)

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

This is a really interesting topic for me.

Pretty much all of my experiences have been in this category, from experiencing various figures comforting me at different times or engaging me in ways that were tangential to other work I was doing.

I know that when I was exploring the tantric/sexual side of my workings I was trying my hardest to evoke two particular tantrikas who I wanted to work with, and I had a particular sanctum that I wanted to work with them in.

I'd go to bed getting riled up with them, I don't necessarily know that I'd always remember the dreams that lead in, but what happened for certain quite often is I'd be woken up, incredibly aroused, and a being like unto the personality character I was looking at beaming down at me, making out with me, and trying to get everything else on. On one occasion I physically broke plane, ie. I moved my head, and I noticed the whole structure of what I sensed distended a bit as if it's tether to me was very fragile. I didn't necessarily break the tether by doing this but I did at least take the intensity down to perhaps 60%.

I also, during this time, dreampt of two particular women, both I think living in semi-rural areas, one European and one at least half African-America but very new-agey (kind of a rural Halie Berry), and I was confused because while it was an interesting thing to see but it wasn't what I wanted - ie. I was aiming for work with dakinis or something along that line.

I think some of this helps me narrow down part of what was wrong with my entire approach - ie. I adamantly wanted to find myself in a physical place (ie. my sanctum) when I was working and instead what I got was the experiences I described above. Between mild inspiration/overshadowing events and these sorts of 12 AM to 2 AM visitations I never really got what I wanted, and that left me jaded.

I think what this thread helps me clarify - a) those were real experiences, b) what I wanted wasn't really in line with reality (then again I couldn't know till I tried), and c) it verifies something that I even saw in Paul Foster Case's monographs recently - that when we encounter teachers or even just psychic contacts pulling on your nervous system to let you know they're there they're far more than often quite alive and breathing somewhere in the world. To add to that last part, Paul Foster Case also suggests that when we die we don't go anywhere, rather it's a bit like we're tethered to the earth but going to completely different phases of experience within it.

To me this seems to, at least as of this moment, posit a much stronger tie between the living and the living vs. the living and deceased, even if it's people all the way across the globe who you've never met. My waking up after watching certain Youtube teachers and feeling their presence waving me goodbye the next morning seems to suggest to me that this is probably one of the most directly obtainable and real experiences one can have.

That helps answer certain questions I had but still, the plot thickens....
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”