help with interpreting a dream

Bambii
Forum Member
Forum Member

help with interpreting a dream

Post by Bambii »

I have had the same dream 3 times now and I was looking to see if anyone could help with analyzing any deeper meanings. the dream always starts with me standing under a weeping willow tree looking up into the branches, i will turn to my left and see a rabbit with deer antlers staring at me, but when i step towards it, it always runs away. next what always will happen is then i turn back to the tree to see an upside down triangle burned into the trunk (like it was branded) and for some reason the sight of this gives me intense anxiety and i always wake up in a complete panic. its always in that exact order. Any insight or ideas?

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: help with interpreting a dream

Post by cactusjack543 »

i once had a wish to visit yahoo basement one of very few i saw in prison cubicals which i call elephant man computer vitus bubbles sorta but there was much more for all to watch was disney shows on a drine in sorta and a pub blocks away.... every word you said remins me of them..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Occultess
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occultess »

I don't know what the deeper meaning of it all is, but I could give some suggestions, at least.

For one, the only rabbit with antlers that I know of is the Jackalope. It is a sort of a modern folk myth type creature where I come from. You can buy postcards with some kind of photoshopped picture of him at shops.

The other thing is the element of water can be symbolized as an upside down triangle. Look here for a picture. https://thefourelementsearthwaterairfir ... symbolism/

As for the other items, what I like to do to try and interpret my dreams is to punch into a search engine: ______ dream symbolism

Basically, where the blank space is, just write what you are looking for. Break the dream down into specific items. For instance, there is a willow tree. So, look up: willow tree dream symbolism, willow dream symbolism, tree dream symbolism. Things like that. You can also look up thing like --- standing, right, left, looking up, branches. There are lots of websites that give meanings to specific items in dreams. They don't all necessarily give the same interpretation, though, so you can look at different ones and see if you can find one that fits. You might not find one that fits, either. Sometimes you just can't locate one that clicks.

There is also this guy who's a dream interpreter that has a website called, Dreamhawk. Dreamhawk has dream symbol meanings, but also articles. The guy who runs it also has a forum where he will personally help you with interpreting dreams (at no charge). He also points you to articles to help you develop your own skills at interpreting your dreams. The links are below.

http://dreamhawk.com/

http://dreamhawk.com/forums/

I've asked him for help with a few myself.
Link Removed by Admin - No links in Signature

Firice
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Firice »

It could be something about missing a promotion, experiencing mourning, and a need to look into the feminine side of things or mourning because of the feminine side. Upside down triangle means the water element and the water element symbolises the feminine. Congrats btw for seeing such a vivid dream, your clarity of mind is good.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”