RamDemon Ritual Dream

ArronC
Forum Member
Forum Member

RamDemon Ritual Dream

Post by ArronC »

I'm in a hotel with several hundred people. An open conference/ballroom, hundreds of people near. Many people start an occult ritual of some kind, the room shakes, a lot of people start to run. I record a video on my phone.

Eventually, a demon of some kind is summoned. I think it had maroon fur and was part man part ram. It seemed calm enough, more people run, but some stay and start talking to it. I stop filming and running and walk up to it.

I approach and ask it who it is. It says 'the devil' but I know it is joking. I ask 'really, who are you.' It seems annoyed but gives a name. I think it's Mediterranean or Greek or something, I can't recall the name. I then ask it a couple questions. The questions seem important at the time but I can't remember them, either. I do remember the answers being insightful but very unsettling, possibly negative.

I try and ask more questions but it says that's all I get and starts talking to other guests. Later, I'm in my hotel room with three or four other people, and a woman asks me to describe the demon. I find the video on my phone. It's shaky and the demon's barely present but when I show the woman the video is gone from my phone so I describe his appearance.

She starts to try and summon it on our room, I feel it's working and get scared, and interrupt her. I say out loud the demon's name and say, 'you cannot come here, you aren't welcome, go back to wherever you came from and stay there.' It works, and the woman is upset.

That's all I remember. It's been on my mind all day.

It may be relevant to say I'm Jewish, due to the pseudo-religious nature, so do not have Christian attitudes towards demons though I am aware of Christian doctrine. If you are familiar with Jewish belief feel free to ignore ignore the following. Demons are less defined and not always explicitly evil in Judaism depending on who you ask, and aren't in rebellion to G-d per say, but they are dangerous. Modern Jews rarely place much emphasis on them and most probably don't believe in them at all, which is a perfectly valid religious position to take, (that references to demons in holy texts are symbolic of internal demons.)

I have no real occult experience, though spent years studying and practicing dreams/lucid dreaming and used to teach dream recall and retaining consciousness while asleep. I am still often aware in my dreams, and remember them well, but I don't train it any more. I've had dreams somewhat like this in the past, and once had recurring dreams of something that looked like my dead father trying to drive me to suicide but they stopped when I said you're no longer welcome here to it. I don't know if the meanings of these dreams are similar. Without an occult background I lack tools to understand this one.

Any interpretations? Thanks, much.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: RamDemon Ritual Dream

Post by Napoli »

I think it was probably Baphomet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

You can also take a look at the Devil tarot.

In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

ArronC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArronC »

Huh. It's possible I mistook a goat for a ram. I'm not familiar enough with Kabbalistic lore to say but I believe Judaism does have an equivalent for the figure of Baphomet in Satanic tradition? Maybe that's irrelevant though, my personal beliefs I mean. Since I doubt the actual Baphomet would visit me, any insight as to what he means in dreams? Or why a symbol of Baphomet would answer questions? I'm positive the name provided was not Baphomet but the dream could just be inconsistent, it could be lied, alternate names, I'm not really sure.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

There are two consensus on who Satan is. The Kabbalah says he is Samael- the Poison of God. Samael is the Angel of Death and leader of the demons. The name Lucifer is actually a mistranslation. He is another entity. In Demonolatry they are two separate beings. The sacrificial goat in the Bible was Azazel. I believe that Samael and Azazel are the same.

I don't see any reason why Baphomet would not visit you in your dreams, if indeed that is the case. Things like this can happen but is uncommon. I should have added in my last post that I refrain from interpreting your dreams because I have no expertise on the matter. Like divinatory symbols dreams also carry meaning specific to the person.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

ArronC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArronC »

Huh, that's interesting. I was taught that Satan was a servant of G-d, assigned to do the dirty work that G-d or other angels can't do, or more commonly an abstract representation of evil within ourselves, but Rabbinical Judaism clearly won't see eye to eye with mystical interpretations, and I don't have strong personal opinions on what is actually true, anyway.

I've had my share of spiritual experiences, but usually on accident, (unless you count intense dream training,) being in proximity to a number of other people actively involved in the occult. I was pretty upset once when I learned someone had carved a summoning circle in the wood floor of the garage I was living in and hid it under my bed which I slept on for a year. Even then all my experiences seemed random and less intentional, though. I guess I don't see a motive in Baphomet or other powerful entities showing up in my dreams when I've only ever shown an academic interest in mysticism, and then said entity answering questions of mine. Why would it give a different name? Unless it wasn't joking when it said the Devil, but I got the feeling it was joking when it said that. Maybe I misinterpreted. I had a similarly vivid dream once where an entity identified itself as Jesus, (I usually ask the names of things I encounter in my dreams, maybe a bad habit but I explore my dreams a lot,) but then again who knows what that was. Likely just a dream, hard to say. Seemed intense at the time, though.

I've woken up in intense physical pain from dreams where it seemed like something was hostile and wanted to steal from me, but that didn't happen this time. It didn't seem a friendly dream or demon, though. Dangerous but mostly indifferent, if anything.

If it was truly a demon or spirit, might they be upset I got scared and told them they aren't welcome in my mind? If it really was a spirit and not a subconscious manifestation, should I have thanked it for answering questions rather than become defensive?

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Satan IS the servant of Yahweh, but he does the dirty work as you have stated. Just because he is the leader of the demons does not mean that he is still not under him. I am sure he does not mind acting as Yahweh's prosecutor and adversary.

I think you should focus on protecting yourself in case of danger. Of course, there will be spirits out there who will be posing as the biggies. If I were you I would not worry about it unless I find more information. You are better off not giving them the energy of your attention. However, be on the lookout for anything new and important.

Is it possible to reveal the name that demon told you here?
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

ArronC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArronC »

It was a two syllable name. I thought it was Greek or Mediterranean? It had the 'Sh' syllable in it. I think the sh sound was in the middle. Like my questions, I can't remember it on awakening but I think I would if I heard it. It's on the tip of my tongue. It seemed frustrated when I pried for the name the second time but not angry. I was mostly asking out of curiosity, I had no ill intent which I hope it realized. This is, of course, assuming it wasn't just a dream.

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

I don't know if it is related but you may want to take a look at this article.

http://blog.templarhistory.com/2010/04/ ... er-theory/
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

ArronC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ArronC »

Hmm, it may have been Atbash but I honestly can't say for certain. Also, from the article, Atbash itself doesn't make sense as a name by itself.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”