2 anecdotes + Accidental Summoning?

Harvester
Forum Member
Forum Member

2 anecdotes + Accidental Summoning?

Post by Harvester »

As I write, there's a civil uprising happening in my country. The rebellion has sucessfully taken over the congress building.
Inb4 I'm completely new to occult studies, and haven't performed rituals of any kind before (from what I recall).
I'm not sure this is the right subforum to address so correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm putting two anecdotes up in one post.
Spoiler: This happened earlier this week
I got home from a night out with friends, (around 1AM) my sister had a friend over and the two were watching tv in the living room. I had a headache, couldn't sleep so I joined.
After an advertisement for a horror movie, my sister's friend (let's call him Julio) commented on how he doesn't dare watch horror films, because he lives alone and usually goes back home at night after work.
Out of curiosity I asked him about paranormal beliefs, I remember saying "Hey, speaking of which, what are your thoughts on spirits? Do you believe in that?" I wasn't too specific, we don't know eachother that well, so I didn't want to weird him out.
It lead to all three of us discussing anecdotes and views on the subject. We talked until sometime past 2:30AM, after which he left.
I felt weird soon after, my headache eased but I felt... tense. I shrugged it off, showered and went to bed.

One thing: Occasionally in my sleep, both eyes open and I'm somewhat conscious of my surroundings, but I'm almost definitely asleep.
Fast forward sometime around 4AM, eyes opened slightly. I felt uneasy, like I was being watched. I guess my brain went "nah m8" and my eyes closed again.
I had a dream. I don't remember it clearly, but Julio was in it, as was my sister and other people whom I don't know, some faces were distorted.
What I remember, Julio saying "be waaaary" but in a very carefree voice, laughing as if joking. My sister was next to him, laughing.
Everything fades to black, I suddenly wake up to my body thrashing about on bed, not violently but moving a lot.
I was sleeping on my back, at the moment I woke up my back was arching up, impulsed by my legs. My arms were both folded and crossed over my chest, as though shielding it, hands gripping onto my shoulders. I spoke as I woke up- "A PULSE- a RHYTHM. I seek".
It lasted less than a few seconds, but I stopped moving as soon as I realized. Muscles relaxed, everything back to normal except for my heartbeat, which I felt like it had stopped briefly, then burst like galloping.
Weirded out but still tired, I tried to shake it off, turning on my side and buffing my pillow, but couldn't sleep for a while.
I tried telling my mother about it the day after, but had second thoughts. So no one asides me- and you- know about this.
----------------------------------------
Spoiler: This happened last night/this morning
I went to sleep at 3AM. I don't remember my dreams clearly, only thing I recall is a voice VERY distant saying "I seek. I SEEK" over and over.
I woke up to my alarm, turned it off and went back to sleep. Repeat 3 or 4 times (I have several alarms because I tend to have difficulty waking up).
Finally I woke up around noon. Only my sister and nephew were home.
I didn't get up. Closed my eyes and planned my day. At some point my mind drifted (I get distracted easily).
My mind sent me into a cavernous room. The ground was a small, moss-covered rock in the middle of a deep, dark pond.
The centre lit by a white light from a ravine above. It was the first time I'd been there, so I marvelled.
After a while, I wanted to try calling a specific entity (name he asked me not to reveal- let's call him A).
Usually I can speak with him through meditation or enough concentration. I hadn't spoken with him for a while.
In spoiler, a bit more about the entity I refer to.
Spoiler:
It shapeshifts. When we first spoke (early 2015), I was convinced we hadn't met before. He told me we had seen, but not spoken.
His voice is deep, he is a bit blunt sometimes but very patient.
He chose to appear as a man, tall and of dark skin, long black hair. I will not describe his eyes.
Appears to be a young adult, between 30s. Handsome (he's amused that I find him attractive. I on the other hand am ashamed and hate to admit it).
I've met him in dreams and sometimes he appears briefly in thoughts. His advice has been very valuable in important decisions.
Don't know much about his nature or origins. I was convinced he was just a fragment of my imagination until he started showing a deeper consciousness of his own, completely independent of mine. Before, he wouldn't speak his mind much. He'd be in deep thought often.
As we talked more, he grew more comfortable with expressing his thoughts.
Around november last year, a calm discussion turned into a heated argument, he yelled and seemed genuinely mad at me. I'd never heard him that way before. We didn't speak for a while. When I tried contacting him again he wouldn't show up or reply at all.[/size]
From what I know, he is a deity of some sort.
I called out to A. But got no reply the first two times.
An entity presented itself, emerging from the water and walking into the light. It looked like A, but his voice and greeting weren't A's.
The eyes, its eyes weren't A's. I felt uneasy and stuttered a lot when speaking to it.
I asked a few questions, to prove whether it was A. My suspicion was confirmed (it wasn't A).
I prompted it to identify itself, to which it stated "I am A, don't you recognize me?".
The use of the triangle and circle is essential in a ritual, but in this case I handn't intended to summon it- this wasn't a ritual.
I wasn't prepared. I was nervous but I had to improvise, I envisioned a triangle, a circle within, being drawn on the ground in chalk before the entity. I made an offering- names of people I knew that would seek counseling from an entity- and the names of two who would soon depart. I also promised a bottle of strong booze (moonshine)- which I've yet to fulfill.
I directed the entity to step into the triangle, to which it scoffed. Fearing it wouldn't, and that I had pretty much screwed up, I clawed the algiz rune with my nails across my chest, reciting the threats of my faith. It worked (but I have a faint scar now, and the tension almost had me pee my pants).
Once inside, the entity abruptly tested the triangle, bolting onto the limits forcefully. It didn't budge, but with every hit I felt dizzy.
It stopped, facing me. Its voice broke into a raspy deep speech then it fused and sounded like my own, but with echoes of other voices overlapped.
The dialogue, as it went:
I commanded (I felt ballsy when the triangle worked): "Tell me who you are".
?: "WHO are YOU?"
> I waited. Boy was I nervous.
?, smiling: "I am Dantalion".
[Note that its shape did not change, it retained A's appearance].
> I spoke "I did not summon. Why are you here?"
"Dantalion": "You called out to A. He did not come, I sensed you required counseling and the gateway was open".
> "I called out to A. I did not perform a summoning. What brought you here?"
"Dantalion": "Your will. What you want to achieve, it interests me".
> It knows. "Is it achievable?"
"Dantalion", annoyed: "Yes. I would not speak to you otherwise".
> "What would it take? And how long would it take?"
No reply.
> "What do you want in exchange?"
"Dantalion": "To begin, fulfill your offering"
> I disclosed the names I promised, and stated I would procure the booze after its departure.
"Dantalion": "Once a pact is sealed, it will take five years, less if you are diligent". Cryptically it added "the congress will burn" (which I would later understand. The building did burn).
> "That is all I ask. I am grateful for your time. You may leave". I recited the banishing from memory and it slowly faded from view, leaving black smoke behind.

Opened my eyes as soon as the smoke faded. Felt very uneasy and exhausted, so I stayed in bed (think what you will, I can't go out either way).
Fell asleep at some point, and found myself in the same cavernous room again, but the light had dimmed slightly
I damned it, wanting to stir and wake up, then I heard A's voice call out, with the greeting we use. It was him for certain this time.

I haven't told him of anything yet. A still doesn't know about what happened earlier this week either.
I admit I missed him a lot, I'd rather not bother him so soon.[/size]
Can someone explain any of what happened?
On the side, I'd like to know who or what is A.
First time posting too, so I may have messed up here and there. Feel free to correct me.
I am here.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”