Black eyes while having OBE

Daboycey93
Forum Member
Forum Member

Black eyes while having OBE

Post by Daboycey93 »

This happened to me a few months ago. I decided to take a nap midday and somehow had an OBE. I stepped right out of my body in my exact room, not just a dream similar to my room. However, when I walked over to the mirror in my room, my eyes were completely black. Why do you think that happened? Is that how eyes look in a dream? Could it have been an astral projection? My dreams are frequently strong and powerful, but I have never had this happen before, nor do I know how to try To have it happen again.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Black eyes while having OBE

Post by chowderpope »

You might have had an astral projection. I've never projected myself, but I've read a lot about it and have been trying to do it lately.

It sounds like you were in the real time zone, which is a term used to describe the buffer zone between our 3D layer of reality and the astral world beyond it.

In the real time zone, virtually everything you see will be identical to how it is in waking life, with some exceptions.

I think that your imagination can have an impact on your perception in this state, and that's why you saw your eyes as black. People report seeing strange things in this state, including other beings.

I read a story recently about a guy who saw his genitals as squidlike tentacles, for example. Another person reported seeing dead bodies and a yellow orb that exuded evil energy. Another person saw a woman in the corner of the ceiling with black fangs. You can sometimes see scary shit in these states, so I think black eyes fits in pretty well.

As a note, I've heard that by projecting love onto these scary things, you can neutralize them. Some try to "battle" the scary things they run into, but I have heard that love energy is the best defense.

If you're interested in projecting intentionally, I would recommend researching Robert Monroe, who many consider the godfather of astral projection. Also, the guided audios produced by Paul Santisi are well made and many people report good results from using them: https://www.youtube.com/user/directimpactshow
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Daboycey93
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daboycey93 »

Thanks for the reply, I wouldn't say it was a scary experience. Just struck me as different than what I've seen before. Even things in my dreams that people would consider "nightmares" I find to be fun or interesting. Maybe it's because of my fascination with the unknown that makes it not a "scary experience." But I'll be sure to check out the channel you recommended

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

One time I had a dream about perceiving through a woman's eyes who went up stairs into my room.

In the center of my room was a baby in a crib that was surrounded by people I couldn't make out who they were.

They were all silent and staring at this baby.

The woman who's eyes I was perceiving through saw the baby wake up and cry as if it was in pain.

It's eyes were all lit up like white light.

Then as this woman approached this baby and was near it - the white light in this baby's eyes exploded like little supernovas and turned into black eyes as if the light died within the baby and only darkness remained.

After the light died in its eyes and was filled with darkness - the baby began to laugh as though it was at peace.

Then I woke up from that strange dream.

To this day I still don't know what it means. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”