Magic number 11

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magic number 11

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:23 am Oh I didn't get the reference. Next time you should use whiskey, that does associate with fun for me. My relationship with food is much more transactional, professional, business-like, there is no fun. Consumption of dead matter or it's by-product and derivatives - only necessary nuisance. I always struggled to relate to other people experiencing fun and joy, even some deep satisfaction and pleasure while eating.
it's not so much the food, as the smell, associated with various festivals, carnivals, amusement parks, etc. a childlike fun vibe to the aroma.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:33 am
Cerber wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:23 am Oh I didn't get the reference. Next time you should use whiskey, that does associate with fun for me. My relationship with food is much more transactional, professional, business-like, there is no fun. Consumption of dead matter or it's by-product and derivatives - only necessary nuisance. I always struggled to relate to other people experiencing fun and joy, even some deep satisfaction and pleasure while eating.
it's not so much the food, as the smell, associated with various festivals, carnivals, amusement parks, etc. a childlike fun vibe to the aroma.
Ah I understand now. There were no carnivals and amusement parks in my childhood

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:41 am Ah I understand now. There were no carnivals and amusement parks in my childhood
well i didn't have a ton of them or anything. the smell probably wouldn't have such a strong memory association if it wasn't rare.

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Cerber wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:55 pm That was 3 years ago, so now in hindsight I can look back and try to draw some parallels with things that did happened, even if only in hypothetical sense. Shortly (relatively) after I was pushed through those doors marked with number 11, I had very dramatic few years, especially in the area of my spiritual practices and believes. While before I think I was more like "know-it-all arm-chair wizard", after few years of relentless beating and grinding now I feel more like "I've completely no idea what am I doing" kind of guy most days, and all feels like slow crawl through flooded sewers in sandals, and most of the time I can't say with any certainty if the smell because I pooped my self again, or it's just the environment, but the duct tape seems to be holding, for the moment at least.
So now I can hypothesize that those doors marked with number 11 marked a beginning of period in wider sense of time and space, of intense education or "re-education". Perhaps.
I know this topic is old, but I need to tell that you are right. 11 is number of destruction. Do you want a link about numerology so you can be more aware?

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”