Appear in the Dream of an other Person

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Appear in the Dream of an other Person

Post by Memoro »

Is there a Way to appear in the Dream of another Person?

There is a Person that haves a Complete other Live as she should have. It's changed through a Curse. Now I've encountered her in this changed Timeline. I wan't to tell her the complete Story but what is when she doesn't remember and thinks I'm crazy. So I wan't to apear in her dreams and say on the next Day something I can only know when I was realy there.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Appear in the Dream of an other Person

Post by chowderpope »

With the few vague details you're giving, you sound like a stalker. This isn't an anime, this is life. Please do not stalk people and mind your own business.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

chowderpope wrote:With the few vague details you're giving, you sound like a stalker. This isn't an anime, this is life. Please do not stalk people and mind your own business.
Not all dream visiting is stalking. It can be as simple and equivocal as sending someone a letter or giving them a call.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Stukov wrote:
chowderpope wrote:With the few vague details you're giving, you sound like a stalker. This isn't an anime, this is life. Please do not stalk people and mind your own business.
Not all dream visiting is stalking. It can be as simple and equivocal as sending someone a letter or giving them a call.
From the few details he gave, I get the impression there's a girl he's wanting to manipulate by proving to her that he's powerful enough to know what's in her dreams. I don't know, I just got a creeper vibe.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Memoro
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Memoro »

Here's the complete Story a few Months ago I have the Feeling that I can't remember something. With Meditation I searched what it was, it was my Girlfriend. With some more research I now know that somebody cursed her. My Flashbacks in my dreams where never be clear but in the last few Nights it was more clear and I saw her. But I don't know about she also notized the Differenz so I just wan't to imagine a Code word in her dream that I say on the next Day.

Gypsyknock
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gypsyknock »

Do you have a dream journal? I'd start there and once you are writing dreams down each night try to astral project on a full moon after a protection spell to send a message to her but don't stalk. I've had harassment from astral entities each past month yet they never came from my dream they were really at my house to fight but that's a different story.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”