deep now

xxtraminimal
Forum Member
Forum Member

deep now

Post by xxtraminimal »

access the shadow world.

Hey all.
it has been quite a time ago for posting somthing.
I had a series of happenings, most of them introduced themself as a coincendens. i know they wer'nt. there is something that seeks contact, trying to reveal something to me. the matter of factis that i am not able to find a way to do so.

My question then is: how can i make contact to the other side, the shadow world, i know this may may be risky but i do need to enter it. there is knowledge waiting for me that i need to know to progress from the stage i'm stuck to right now, in fact it feels like it consideres us all. i am willing to take risk. i have to take this risk to change things as they are now.

I lost my ability to dig deeper into my dreams, yet i feel a power pulling me towards it, if i onley knew how to free myself from the boundries. i take a lot of time for myself, burn candles, burn ensence, do meditations reguary, follow relaxation excercices every night. When i go to sleep i leave my "cap" beside me as a signal for myself that i need to travle.

the result is that i fall asleep without consious about the event, my dreams are vivid but i am unable to imparsepate to them. also the contend of tmy dreams changed to somthing i can nit comprehand, leaving me with a feeling that is harshly to recall upon. it is calling me and pulling me at the same time...

please some guidance

Cerber

Re: deep now

Post by Cerber »

So what do you feel? Apart from doing your daily routines, you haven't actually done anything to help that something manifest, it seems so far.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

xxtraminimal wrote:access the shadow world.
My question then is: how can i make contact to the other side, the shadow world, i know this may may be risky but i do need to enter it. there is knowledge waiting for me that i need to know to progress from the stage i'm stuck to right now, in fact it feels like it consideres us all. i am willing to take risk. i have to take this risk to change things as they are now.
I know there are ways to do this, but none of them are easy. The protocols for inducing Out Of Body Experiences(OBEs), which can be researched online. Will put you in close proximity with this phenomenon, and especially the Sleep Paralysis States that are involved are typical for experiencing Shadow Persons. Although most are too frightened to make any use of it, and Sleep Paralysis is usually a spontaneous event.

It's rare, but some Psychonauts have been known to take Diphenhydramine(Sleep Aid), to incur interactions with these Shadows. That is if you are able to stay awake. It's not advisable though, but is interesting to read about. The Diphenhydramine will also induce visions of Spiders, aptly referred to as the "Diphenhydramine Spiders".

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Hi! I empathize with your search for deeper knowledge. The illusion is thinking there is an "other side", somewhere far away from "here", that you must travel to access. In reality the other world/shadow world is already all around you; your consciousness has just put barriers in place to protect you from seeing it. So removing those barriers (and there are many methods for doing so in this forum alone, if you do a little digging) is the quickest path to the illumination you seek.

Oh, and be careful what you wish for. [wink]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

P.S. Cerber just noticed your new avatar, it's rocking! O0
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

the_spiral emphasizes a really good point. These things are all around you, all the time, but you are not tuned into that reality, or internal mode of Consciousness that allows perception/manifestation of these things(Shadows). So you are not aware of them. The Hermetic axiom "As within so without" applies here. Certain internal modes are a catalyst for external manifestations. Not to be confused with delusions or illusions, since this is legitimate phenomenon from what I know about it.

Within normal mundane reality you are only tuned into a very small portion of what is around you. There are numerous other forms of energy; invisible currents, et cetera.

So a lot of it has to do with being tuned to a particular mode of consciousness to experience certain phenomena that are otherwise invisible or non engaging.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I should mention that Diphenhydramine is some really nasty stuff, and most regret using it. Some will tough it out though, well aware of the repercussions just for the paranormal experience. it is an extremely dysphoric psychoactive.

I know there must be a better way to incur this phenomenon. There are a few psychoactives that Traditional Witches use(Henbane, et cetera) that I haven't tried yet, not to mention various Fungi. Namely the Amanita Muscaria. Whether or not any of these would be effective at manifesting Shadows. I can't say, but I bet they are at least a lot less dysphoric.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

the_spiral wrote:P.S. Cerber just noticed your new avatar, it's rocking! O0
Thank you [happy] I thought this one reflects my fluffy cuddly personality much better [tongue2]

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Henbane and other alkaloids will fuck you up. I can not suggest approaching them without serious caution, and even then not at levels where you are going to get 'psychotropic effects'. Mainly because the levels you need to get to that state are very close to the levels where this plant will kill you.

I wanted to link you to something because it seems related - maybe meditating on this place might help you. This is a strange place which seems to be a mirror or shadow of hours, and might be what you are refering to. Shadow world is a bit vague in this regard.

https://theluciferianrevolution.com/201 ... irrorworld

There are some very old techniques for doing this: ie dream incubation. The step you seem to be missing is setting and focus before going to sleep. It seems you are are kinda just doing general attempts to induce dream without any 'build up' or focus.

This can work but its scattershot - concentrated, but not exerted effort, yields best results. Draw sigils for entering your shadow realm , sleep within a prepared circle etc. Historically such incubations would be done in cemetery, in caves, woods etc. Close to natural weak points, but unless you live in sparsely populated country with good weather and lax trespass laws i cannot advise this on a public forum.

Spiral makes a good point though that dreams arnt the only way to pursue this. For me i find it quite easy to slip into the mirror world mentioned above - about 50% of my nights id say include some wanderings there.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hound »

In reality the other world/shadow world is already all around you; your consciousness has just put barriers in place to protect you from seeing it.
Excellent point, Spiral.

You may be causing unnecessary friction by pursuing a place that is not separate from this one, OP. Have you considered that the 'shadow world' might be what this place is to another? I jest.

What sort of knowledge do you seek anyhow?

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”