Breaking the 4th wall

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Breaking the 4th wall

Post by OneOfFourth »

Another attack (several) last night. The mages are changing their tactic it seems. {sarcasm} I have to give them credit for caring so much for me to put such time and effort into their game. {/sarcasm} Here's what happened:

I was working on figuring out some information about the things going on. I figured out that Person-X is The Chameleon "entity" which I haven't been able to get rid of. I also learned what is most probably going on and how it does what it does and why. (short version: mental link, replace a memory area with a link to another person's mind. can be used in various ways.)

Then suddenly Entity-A appeared clearly in my minds eye. Long story short: it was talking lots of bullshit to me, which revealed it to be the copycat I've ran into several times before. So I can't trust direct communication with Entity-A anymore. So I threw the copycat away.

A bit later I heard in my mind a very clear repeating "Help me" voice. It sounded garbled in some weird way. It felt much more real than any regular thought I might have, like it definitely wasn't coming from my own mind. I did my now standard technique of finding where the voice was coming from, and saw a weird camouflage-like wall escaping me and trying to go behind my back. The "wall" was really hard to concentrate on, like it was directing my attention anywhere than to itself. So I felt that this might be The Chameleon (Person-X) entity which I had ran into before. I managed to catch it and rip apart the illusion. Behind was some vageuly human shaped block made of shiny energy. I brushed away the energy to make it free and from inside found two small a bit robot like cute things that ran to me. They disappeared, not sure if I absorbed them or if they left.

Then I still heard the same voice saying "Help me". It didn't respond to my questions who it was etc. I followed it and found a white orb shining white light. It was mostly covered with some living smoke/tentacle kind of moving and living material (entity of some sorts?). It tried to pull away the orb. I managed to get rid of the entity and take the orb. Absorbed it, just in case, because I had no idea what else to do with it, since it didn't seem to move or do anything.

The exact same above "finding and fighting for an orb" happened a couple of more times. Then after "saving the last orb" I saw a white glowing Eye of Horus icon in the air. I asked what it's doing here. It said it was here to save me. I asked what can it do. It said it's here to give me knowledge. For "some reason" I felt really sceptical about it. Still I decided to see what it wants to say, so I pulled it inside me. Immediately I started hearing it saying things to me which were clearly designed to scare me as quickly as possible. I didn't obviously buy any of that garbage and just cast it away and told it to never come back. Then I went back to sleep.

I woke some time later and heard a clear voice in my head saying something along the lines of "Listen pal, if we don't start working together, we're all going to die!" It was really easy to figure out who that message came from (Person-X). So here are my thoughts on that last message:

Oh really??? Let me think about this a bit: First those guys try to destroy me, coarse me, threaten to kill me on regular basis, scare me into giving in to them and they keep attacking me on constant basis. Then tonight they try to use copycat Entity-A to manipulate me into doing their work, try to scare me with pure lies and deceit and now they have the audacity to come whining to me when I don't comply? Are you guys running out of ideas?

Still I have to say I feel glad that at least someone in this world feels that what I'm doing is important, so they actually put in the time, effort and planning. Even if it's the opposing force [gz]

So the moral of the story?
They still use the good old tactic of theirs: feed couple of truths and add a lie into the mix, which is the actual information you want the victim to swallow. Truths help the target drop their guard and not scrutinize the lie in the mix.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:32 pm That's a great place to be in my opinion. The hard part is figuring out what is bullshit and what is not. Maybe one way to go about it would be that if you know couple of things that are really true, it's often easy to logically determine causes & effects from that which don't feel random. I.e. they paint a specific clear picture of something.

I've noticed that when you have 2+ nuggets of truth that are somehow related to each other (even in a distant way), you can start drawing conclusions from them which make surprising amounts of sense. This usually suggests which info bits are true and which are not.
I took a page from nihilism.
Probably worth reading some Nietzsche. Although people seem to love or hate nietzsche without actually having read his work. He wasn't a nihilist. He viewed nihilism as sort of the dragon in his personal epic. A greatly revered foe.
Anyway. The issue is, what do you absoultely KNOW? so nihilism kinda pops up.
cognito ergo sum "I think therefore I am"... that sounds good. Some have questioned even that... but, i think it's fairly sound.
What about practicality? How many nihilists have starved to death because they weren't sure their hunger was real?
I'd wager not many.
So.. even within a system of percieved stimuli... of variable reliability and trust in the veracity of what's perceived... some of it is simply accepted as "real enough to be take action based on it", ergo the nihilist goes out and eats a sandwich, a fairly realistic sandwich even ;)

So... there's an economy of trust in perception and reason, OUTSIDE of absolute provability. Which is to say...
You only need things to be absolutely provably true, if you plan to go around conceiving of them as such.

Instead, I decided on a kind of probability hierarchy.
I think, I am = true-true
i feel pain, i have needs, i must eat and drink, etc. = not absolutely provable. but in the absence of contrary evidence, lets call it "true for all intents and purposes", or maybe 99% true.
I live in a civilized society = eh... even within all that is perceived, assuming perceptions are accurate, that's about a 50/50.
My school's sportball team is the best! = ok, lets not bullshit ourselves, that's maybe 5% true ;)
I'm typing on a keyboard = it's as realistic as the hunger, lets go with 99% true
other people think, therefore they are? = it's as realistic as the keyboard being real, best as I can tell, so 99%

and so on

somewhere around 75% true or so, lets call those 'truths': "actionable"

Basically, just going with the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard, which the legal system 'tries' to employ.

If I'm not typing on a keyboard, that would not be upsetting, it would be interesting.
Almost all of what I think is in that category, or a lesser category.

Tell me everything I think about the world is all wrong... I'd say prove it.
Not "prove it" in the sense of "fuck off", but really, if you can prove it, very thoroughly (I didn't come to what I think in a void of perception & reason, so it'll take a lot), then I'm interested in your evidence.

If I was eating soup with a spoon, and then all of a sudden, you proved there was no spoon, I mean, that would be really interesting.
Like, I was sure the spoon was guilty of existing, then you go all Perry Mason and do the thing with the objection, and bam, it wasn't the spoon the whole time. And I'm not sure why I tasted the soup exactly, but that's a cool plot twist. Did not see that coming.

hehe. that never happens. and I'm a little more entrenched in ideas than that sounds. but at the bottom layer is just a bit of humility in what I think I know. And building out from there without losing sight of the possible need to restructure ideas.

As you get more into the fringes of what seems kinda true-ish... sorta. I'm happy to entertain multiple differing and directly conflicting ideas. And consider the ideas for their 'utility' as well as their validity, as separate things. Magic fits into this. Is my method of magic literally correct in all of it's varied aspects and conceptual principals? ehhh... lets just go with "I like that it works (when it works)".

There's a few unexpected zingers in the mix though, like precognition. Based on my first hand experiences, that's 99%, as close to true as me typing on this keyboard, or eating soup with a spoon. Now, it's a causality violation... so it creates a gigantic mess, conceptually, in how the universe works. But it's as concretely perceived as anything else i've perceived, so my universe modeling will just have to be messy. "things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler than possible" (Einstein lightly chastising the over-use, or abuse, of Ockham's razor. people too often skip the "which fits the evidence" part, if it's too inconvenient for their world view)

My mentor... now, really easy to say "figment of my imagination". However, she provided proof that she's "something". Basically just brandishing a little omniscience here & there, as needed, to assuage doubts about her existence. There is the possibility that she's a figment of my imagination, BUT, that would mean I'm omniscient, and don't know it. Either way, there's no tidy, simple way to explain her away. And a 'higher self' interpretation of her kinda fits that explanation actually, or a gray area somewhat adjacent to it, and I've considered that possibility often.

But yeah, you learn an area by first learning the cardinal directions, and a few main roads... and then the rest just fills in with the experience of exploring and relating it all to what you know already. I tried to be excruciatingly meticulous in keeping that core framework pure and accurate, as failing that was the downfall of my previous attempt. A lot of rigor in differentiating between experience and assumption. I try not to assume, or at the vary least label assumptions with a big red flag, flashing lights, warning tape, and an angry badger. Sometimes when talking magical stuff, i get into territory which needs more and more red flags, and it can be exhausting labeling everything as such, so just for blanket purposes: some of what i say on magic & philosophy is tentative :P (and some isn't tentative, and some is highly utilitarian whether it's explicitly true or not)

Same here. The more open mind you have, the easier it is to notice new and odd things that lead you to new discoveries.

I also try to "fail fast" when piecing together information. I.e. if I've understood something wrong, I try to find that out as fast as possible. Unfortunately it's easier said than done, when going on the first steps on personal esoteric journey. More knowledge and experience makes the "failing fast" process faster (confirmation of what's true and what's not).
yeah.
sometimes people criticize by insinuating I lack uh... conviction.
But I think humans are incredibly good at generating conviction, whether it's true or not. So I just play into that strength, and have no problem creating a tsnuami of 'Will' and conviction, on demand. It's almost easier to generate when you know how the brain conjures such things than it is to fall into it purely by way of paradigmatic happenstance. But then i can reign that in, and look at how things worked with an ounce of realism and open mindedness after ;) so that lends itself to a 'better informed' body of experience.

To me personally, morality is not relative. You first have to define what is Right and what is Wrong. Here's how someone put it so eloquently:

1. Wrong is an action which steals or destroys other person's property. Property isn't limited to physical objects, but also includes freedom, life, Rights, etc.
2. Everything else is a Right. In other words: Right is an action that when taken, does not cause any harm to other sentient beings.

Moral actions are based on Rights.
Immoral actions are based on Wrongs.

I hold that as a truth :) Those stem from the Natural Law, i.e. the law of the Universe.
I'd hold that as a truth for the species, rather than the universe.
I'm of the species, so it applies to me. And if something not of the species came along and wanted to violate it, I'd be apposed. But, I don't really think certain species of spiders are "evil" because the young eat the parent.
Like there's tiers to morality:
I think that's wrong.
I think that's wrong and I'll fight you over it.
I think that's wrong, and the stars and the moon and the fish in the sea and every galaxy in existence shares my opinion and considers you evil, even the rocks are ashamed to touch your feet from what you have done.

(I avoid ever thinking the last one, as a pretty strict rule. everybody knows rocks have no shame anyway)

Maybe one way to put it is that "god is the law of the universe"; everything works though the laws that god has set into this reality? :)
I dunno. honestly 'god' feels like an awkward word for it to me. so much cultural and conceptual baggage. it's just more poetic than "the over arching current of universal consciousness, or something kinda like that"

Nothing can replace actual real world practical hands-on experience and knowledge. That's the testbed for all things we learn in life. If it doesn't work in real life after lots of practise, there's probably something wrong.
Yeah, in the same vein of thought, I kinda feel like an 'overly guided' approach is like having an experience on rails in a theme park, it can be interesting, but it lacks that true spirit of exploration and discovery.

Agreed. Numerology feels to me like it tries to categorise/compartmentalize everything wayyy too much. Kinda like "everything in the world is either a potato or not a potato." Well... yeah... but.... [unsure]
Thales said everything is made of water.
Solid water, liquid water, and gaseous water. (ice, water, steam) that all of reality was just varying forms of water.
Most people mock his viewpoint.
But really he was just saying that matter has specific 'states', and they're mutable, under the right conditions.
so really i think Thales is underrated there.
BUT... it's all a labeling scheme. It turns out there's more than 3 states, there's also plasma, and superfluids, and... well a number of things, even a few which exist only in the cores of certain stars (probably), but... he chose to say 'water', and the later labeling scheme which got broad acceptance chose 'matter', so he gets ridiculed, cuz he didn't pander to a labeling & categorization scheme which didn't exist until after his death. I mean, obviously he thought the different sorts of 'water' had differing properties. metal doesn't melt at room temperature for example, he knew this. sorry, rambling :)

Anyway, I could say 427 is the number of the great chewing gum. and then figure out ways which different measurements and dates and numbers, correlate to different flavors of chewing gum, but it's not like it has any effect on the measured things. But i'm sure if it caught on at all, then at 4:27pm on may 27th, some group would try to gather to blow bubbles, and think it significant.

Compare that to Ronald McDonald: he doesn't wield such power in people's minds. No one goes praying or summoning for Ronald McDonald when doing magick. On the otherhand Ronald McDonald wields immense power to make people willingly cause themselves obesity and heart diseases. Now that's a power most demons would be envious of. All this power and we're only talking about a fictional character. It's a whole other story if all this gives birth to new spirits, which somehow reflect people's subconscous beliefs/actions related to all things McDonald's.
I think I've seen Ronald McDonald brought up in chaos magic before ;)

And by doing things that way (your way) you automatically steer away from harming other people, which is great :) You're using esoteric knowledge/research/journey to make a better version of yourself; you're on a mission to transform/change yourself. There's nothing inherently bad in it and never will be. It's morally super safe way to do esoteric things. It's also the wise way, since aquiring knowledge and skills is the only proper currency we have, in addition to time. Time, knowledge and skills are basis for everything humanity has ever achieved and done.
It's not a desire for a higher road or a gold star though ;) I feel I have difficult goals, and I'm greedy and utilitarian about getting there. And it sure isn't going to be by way of asking for easy fixes to things i should know how to fix myself ;)

To me personally, traditions = dogma. All the things I learn, must prove themselves to be both usable and true. I'm not especially looking for the complexity or simplicity of the thing I learn. Just that it works and it holds true. I also try to break it into smaller parts to figure out which parts are just extra fat and which are the important parts that actually make it work.

I know I don't become popular by investigating things and scrutinizing them. But that's how I've always approached learning things. I have never been able to just accept something to be true because someone says so. I always have to test it myself to get peace of mind on the topic.

Someone: "That stove is really hot. You'll burn your finger if you poke it."
Me: *pokes the stove with finger* --> "Auch! Yep! It did get burned!"
I don't disagree. I just kinda circle around all the ways a thing might be taken. sometimes anyway.
I'm 'moderately' sensitive to the idea that if i dismiss someone's ideological ecosystem too bluntly, that they may not wish to engage in conversations which 'might' have fruitful ideas contained in them. perhaps for them, perhaps for me.
'moderately' being the operative word though.

Hmm, any pointers on this topic?
ummm
well like, if it's a blow, it's a bunch of force up front, you deflect or dodge it, or absorb it, then it's over. but an ongoing thing, is like a trickle that keeps going and going, like someone shining a bright light in your eyes. you need to break their flashlight, or contrive sunglasses, or step into a different room, or give them a cardboard cutout of yourself to shine it at, or something to disrupt the ongoing annoyance. You can usually just short out the mechanism of the thing. but sometimes it's 'tactful' to leave it working and just distract it onto a fake target. and see if the operator notices the switch. i dunno. maybe even leave it in place for a bit to study it.
bit of chess involved, and psychology, and subterfuge, logistics, planning, experience, creativity, and changing the rules...
Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Ludendorff, cold war psyops, there's lots of reading material which is indirectly applicable to any extension of negotiation by undiplomatic means.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:12 pm
OneOfFourth wrote: 2. Everything else is a Right. In other words: Right is an action that when taken, does not cause any harm to other sentient beings.
I'd hold that as a truth for the species, rather than the universe.
That's why I said sentient beings :) Meaning all things capable of higher level thinking.

Kath wrote: I dunno. honestly 'god' feels like an awkward word for it to me. so much cultural and conceptual baggage. it's just more poetic than "the over arching current of universal consciousness, or something kinda like that"
I personally mostly use the word Universe. Since, as I mentioned, I'm not sure god even exists or if it's the same thing as the Universe itself. Where I got the "god" word from was from morning meditation+discussion with some entity (not sure which one it was) who gave me explanation what magick is. (I started a thread on the topic some time ago)

Kath wrote: BUT... it's all a labeling scheme. It turns out there's more than 3 states, there's also plasma, and superfluids, and... well a number of things, even a few which exist only in the cores of certain stars (probably),
I think neutron stars count as fluids made mostly out of pure neutrons. If I remember correctly, has giant centers are made of metallized hydrogen. I think it's a fluid in nature also... Not that it has anything to do with occult knowledge per se :)

Kath wrote: I'm 'moderately' sensitive to the idea that if i dismiss someone's ideological ecosystem too bluntly, that they may not wish to engage in conversations which 'might' have fruitful ideas contained in them. perhaps for them, perhaps for me.
'moderately' being the operative word though.
Yeah I think it's a good idea to have some kind of etiquette when discussing esoteric things (or anything really). But it's probably impossible to not step on some toes, since occult knowledge is so fragmented and multitiered in nature, that there's bound to be thing that can't be touched without someone getting frustrated about it.

Kath wrote: well like, if it's a blow, it's a bunch of force up front, you deflect or dodge it, or absorb it, then it's over. but an ongoing thing, is like a trickle that keeps going and going, like someone shining a bright light in your eyes. you need to break their flashlight, or contrive sunglasses, or step into a different room, or give them a cardboard cutout of yourself to shine it at, or something to disrupt the ongoing annoyance. You can usually just short out the mechanism of the thing. but sometimes it's 'tactful' to leave it working and just distract it onto a fake target. and see if the operator notices the switch. i dunno. maybe even leave it in place for a bit to study it.
Hmm, so lot of options. Next I need to figure out how to test those options.

Kath wrote: bit of chess involved, and psychology, and subterfuge, logistics, planning, experience, creativity, and changing the rules...
Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Ludendorff, cold war psyops, there's lots of reading material which is indirectly applicable to any extension of negotiation by undiplomatic means.
I've read Sun Tzu's Art of War and have Machiavelli's Prince in my book shelve, waiting to be read. I've also studied quite a bit how propaganda and psychological warfare works :) I'm also interested in psychology. If you haven't already, check out the following books:

The True Believer (Eric hoffere)
Irrationality (Stuart Sutherland)

Highly recommended reading :)
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:23 pm I've read Sun Tzu's Art of War and have Machiavelli's Prince in my book shelve, waiting to be read. I've also studied quite a bit how propaganda and psychological warfare works :) I'm also interested in psychology. If you haven't already, check out the following books:

The True Believer (Eric hoffere)
Irrationality (Stuart Sutherland)

Highly recommended reading :)
cool, i'll check those out :)

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:59 am I was earlier on the phone to an ex-martial-arts type. He has been struggling for weeks to see the vertical flow of Spirit and to see the Flame. I suspect that there are permissions still in place. For example I think he used to give in to feelings of violence. He still cherishes a memory of being able to defeat a much more advanced fighter. He said he did not know what came over him. I think that possession is still present.
Wait, I have to make sure, since for some reason "martial arts" word has been popping in a weird way to my head. Was the above also one of the oblique ways of referencing me? If it was, I need to know more. Because if it was, then I finally found what I was looking for, what has been the problem with me and I couldn't find anyone who could do anything about it.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The entity that drives martial arts is from the previous version of the solar system - where it taught the spiritual aspects of matter and intelligence. Of course this manifestation of the solar system has a quite different set of spiritual imperatives based on right relationship - our god has become a god of love.

So the question is: are you being held/influenced by (operating within the aura of) an entity from the previous manifestation of this solar system?

Try this:

- visualize a piece of paper with the words "too connected to the previous solar system"
- move that paper towards your energy field to see what interaction might occur.

Try some variations on the words. The test is very sensitive to the wording.

Try: "time to be free of old influences"

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Last edited by OneOfFourth on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:53 pm The entity that drives martial arts is from the previous version of the solar system - where it taught the spiritual aspects of matter and intelligence. Of course this manifestation of the solar system has a quite different set of spiritual imperatives based on right relationship - our god has become a god of love.

So the question is: are you being held/influenced by (operating within the aura of) an entity from the previous manifestation of this solar system?

Try this:

- visualize a piece of paper with the words "too connected to the previous solar system"
- move that paper towards your energy field to see what interaction might occur.

Try some variations on the words. The test is very sensitive to the wording.

Try: "time to be free of old influences"
You didn't answer to the part I really wanted to know. I'll explain:

Was the phone call a reference to a telepathic communication with me? If it was, I haven't had any telepathic communications with you at all. The reason I really really need to know is because for over one year now I've suspected that some people think I've had telepathic communications with them regularly and I most definitely have not. As I've mentioned that I have a great suspicion that my awakening was somehow tampered with or hijacked and something/someone else handles esoteric communication through me. Like I was some kind of a door which covert mage agents use or something along those lines. I need to be sure ASAP about what on earth is going on. So please tell me if you've contacted me telepathically AND had a converstion. If you did, then I have nailed down 100% what is wrong with me. That would also mean a lot of people are angry with me because of things I did not do but someone else handling the communication did.

This has to be it.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Was the phone call a reference to a telepathic communication with me?

No. I was with that fellow last night and he still had the dark layer in his head, shielding him from his soul. I think that he is still too proud of being good at martial arts. That pride is an on-going invitation to be dominated by the martial arts entity.

> some people think I've had telepathic communications with them regularly

I think largely in images rather than words - even when typing. So if I am attempting telepathy I will send an image or perhaps an intent. It seems however that most humans think in words. If you are an image thinker, you might ask these would-be recipients whether they received words or images.

Long ago I knew a young doctor, who would often answer the phone with "City morgue". The callers usually had no means of penetrating the joke. Similarly perhaps for the recipients of the alleged telepathy.

>my awakening was somehow tampered with or hijacked

Quite so. The immediate mechanism is the "octopus". How does it have permission?

> something/someone else handles esoteric communication through me

Your inner sponsor still can access a modest part of the bandwidth. To bypass the octopus, try visualizing a tube of white light coming out of the middle of your forehead for some distance and then turn the stream of light upwards high above your head. Ask your inner sponsor (standing just outside the planet) to send you some thoughts. Do you get thoughts/images that feel differently?

I have attempted no telepathy with you but I have looked closely at you on occasion - now for example. You may well pick up some of my imaging of you.

>This has to be it.

Like any science, spiritual science operates best when there are competing theories and experimental tests. It might be as well to be very wary when your (contaminated) mind fixes so strongly on an answer. "Nope" might be an example.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:23 pm Like any science, spiritual science operates best when there are competing theories and experimental tests. It might be as well to be very wary when your (contaminated) mind fixes so strongly on an answer. "Nope" might be an example.
A short while ago Person-X said directly to me that permanent spiritual/psychic link was created between us. So that part was right, as I suspected for a long while already. I have a feeling my other theory about what has happened to me earlier in life is also correct (more or less). And no entities are behind that thing, but human(s) who know what they're doing using esoteric means.

Another thing that has been nagging in my mind now and then is that during the past year or so I've received multiple times a very similar message through various means. The message is basically that someone is stealing from me. That someone being Person-X (I'm sure of it now) and that something is some kind of spiritual/psychic savings I have somehow gathered. Basically I'm being told to stand up and defend myself so it won't happen anymore, before all is gone. How on earth can I do that? Any idea what's being stolen from me? How to stop it from happening?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Person-X said directly to me that permanent spiritual/psychic link was created between us.

Spiritual and psychic are not the same.

Long ago I used to cooperate with a Brazilian fellow. He was soon to go away for a couple of weeks, so it happened that we sat opposite each other in the meditation room and an 18 strand rope was formed between us. (7 physical/etheric, 7 emotional and 4 lower mental)

This was done so that I could supply some of his energy to his girl friend while he was away.

For several days our respective girl friends confused our names.

That was a connection of all the personality. There was no spiritual connection in that energy rope.

I am not detecting any spiritual (transpersonal) connection with Person-X

>someone is stealing from me

It looks like emotional energy is being taken from you - with a modest amount of etheric substance.

Do the Flame in the Heart exercise. It will lift you progressively above most of the subplanes on which you are losing substance. Eventually you will live above the domain of such predators.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Amor wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:23 pm Like any science, spiritual science operates best when there are competing theories and experimental tests. It might be as well to be very wary when your (contaminated) mind fixes so strongly on an answer. "Nope" might be an example.
I can definitely agree with that sentiment.
For western esoterics "Doubt. Doubt all. Doubt even that thou doubtest."
Which I'd rather less poetically describe more as straining to grapple with the subjective tendency of mind. Our paradigm and even the unseen contexts of our preconscious paradigms, cover the stars and landmarks with which we might accurately navigate.

(this should be read as completely separate from any suggestion that oneoffourth is misinterpreting things. on the contrary, the most insightful intuition into an experience, series of events, a dream, or a situation is generally the 'first-hand' one. I'm just expressing support for the general idea that it's good to think outside the box, or even outside the building in which the box sits)

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:23 pm >my awakening was somehow tampered with or hijacked

Quite so. The immediate mechanism is the "octopus". How does it have permission?
I haven't given it permissions knowingly. And I don't see it at the moment.

Amor wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:23 pm > something/someone else handles esoteric communication through me

Your inner sponsor still can access a modest part of the bandwidth. To bypass the octopus, try visualizing a tube of white light coming out of the middle of your forehead for some distance and then turn the stream of light upwards high above your head. Ask your inner sponsor (standing just outside the planet) to send you some thoughts. Do you get thoughts/images that feel differently?
I'll try this tonight and report back what happened.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

For some reason didn't get anything using that method. There is something that might be related to this topic:

About a week ago or so when I was trying to look what my astral/lightbody (whatever it is called) looks like again (I do this whenever I try to spot adverse entities which are attached to me), suddenly noticed something I haven't noticed before or since:

There were small light blobs vertically inside my body. Using the model you use, could these be chakras? What was interesting about them that (if I remember correctly) three of the lowest ones were covered with almost completely opague surface, which blocked almost all the light coming from those points. The middle one was open from the back side but front side was covered with the same surface. The three (or so?) top ones were open from the front but the back sides were covered with the opaque surface which didn't let light through.

Another thing to note:
When I've tried concentrating on/behind my heart to connect with spirit guides (or any such beings) I only receive adverse messages which try to intimidate and scare me and are telling tons of lies to me. This is why I'm sticking to othrer methods of communicating with entities for now, until I figure out how to get rid of that adverse effect/communication/attack.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Couple of days ago I accidentally ran into the below video. It describes spiritual downloads from entities, which are kind of like computer operating system updates but meant for humans, sent from spirit world.

https://youtu.be/KcgYt-3yWGw

Immediately after watching this lots of things clicked into place in my mind:
I've mentioned couple of times that I've received weird streams of images and I've described them looking or maybe even feeling like data. I see those as flashing images in my minds eye and if I follow them, they are usually in a form of a long tunnel. At the other end is usually a human. This made me realize a lot of things about those spiritual downloads / upgrades. I believe the video describes exactly what's been happening to me. But those have been adverse attacks against me. Most of the time behind the attacks has been Person-X from The-37 mage group.

So those downloads (or from the point of the view of the sender: the uploads) can also be done by humans, intentionally. This immediately brought to my mind a weird vision type of thing I saw during the first few days after I started realizing that supernatural (I don't actually like that word) world is real. In the vision I realized/felt semi consciously that some people would be able to teach eachother, share knowledge and skills by sending info packets to other people, kind of like in the movie Matrix, how they learn new skills. It felt like someone was trying to lure me into "giving my soul into their hands so I can receive tons of really cool goodies". "Any skill or talent you can imagine would be in your reach." I didn't give into the temptation. At the time I thought that this was probably my imagination, but now I start to think that it might have actually been some outside party communicating with me.

All this also goes 100% hand in hand with what I've learned about The-37, and have also mentioned it before: all their teachings regarding everything (knowledge, spells, skills, powers) always come with "hooks" that make sure you can't act against them. I always wondered what exactly they do to make this happen. Now I know the mechanism. It's those kinds of "data uploads". I also realize I've experienced it first hand:

A bit over a year ago when I was even thinking of doing something concrete against The-37, my heart started bouncing really strongly out of my chest and felt like arrhythmia. I felt that if I keep thinking more of that topic, my heart could be in real danger. I understood that this was done by The-37 somehow (demon? suggestion? magick?) but now I know the exact mechanism how it was done.

You can use those "data uploads" or "operating system upgrades" for all kinds of stuff. You can teach new skills. Give new senses. Share knowledge. Change personality traits. Make sure that if someone doesn't co-operate, their heart stops or if they get emotionally too heated up, their brain shuts down, dropping the victim unconsicous for awhile, etc.

I believe this is also how they arrange the Veil of Forgetfulness (or rather Veil of Corruption as I've been explained by some spirit) to operate. But I need to learn a thing or two about couple of things before I can comment more on the Veil of Corruption thing.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>three of the lowest ones were covered with almost completely opague surface,

Inwardly put your attention to the middle of your pelvis. Can you visualise a head sticking part way out? It is about the size of a golf ball.

It is the nature spirit of your sacral chakra. It is responsible for operating the subconscious processes of the physical body.

How is it feeling?

Give it light from your heart. Notice how it changes.

Do the same with the head sticking part way out of your solar plexus. It is a bit bigger - about tennis ball. Give it light from the heart.

It is responsible for managing the internals of your emotional system.

Give them light from the heart whenever you have a spare moment.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Didn't see a head per se, but something non nice and "organic" looking in each and every one of the lowest ones. I commanded them out and in my minds eye saw extremely long and big, ugly worm like things spring out of them. One by one. Now everytime I imagine those energy orbs (chakras?) they look equally brights from all sides.

Don't know if I'm just imagining things or not. Hopefully not.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Other things that have happened:

I noticed one night when I wasn't feeling so well physically, that in my minds eye it looked to me that I had couple of dozen of large leech like things all around my body/arms/legs. First I got rid of them one by one, but then I noticed that I can kind of "blast" them away with force moving down form my head to toes. I also noticed that many kind of entities (most, but not all) are easy to get rid of by simply "giving love" and saying something along the lines of "thank you, but I don't need you anymore", at which point they just seem to fly away. Which is nice since I don't need to blast them :)

I also noticed that slightly similar, but much larger, looking leech like entity was on top of my head, like a mohawk hair cut. I have seen it many times before, gotten rid of it easily, but it's always back when I check for it again. Yesterday I simply tried communicating with it to see if it's able to tell me why it's back once more. I think it's there because I keep "inviting it back". Like it's my own choice to want it back there.

Decided to try consciously one of those spiritual downloads by trusting Entity-A and Crow and asking them to send me such a download. I saw a stream of something, but it looked and felt somehow different than the adverse streams I've mentioned before. I saw myself on the ground in defensive position, but not scared nor panicking. I think it worked: I've been attacked couple of times fairly hard after that, but I haven't lost my temper anymore because of it. I feel more in peace than before. The only thing the attacks have been able to raise out of me is curiosity about what techniques and ideas I could learn next to stop them from happening altogether.

I also finally tried grounding. First it didn't seem to work. I had troubles imagining light going through my body from the center of Earth etc. But after several minutes of meditating/focusing/trying I suddenly saw the light vertically align with my body so that it passed through me instead of being near me or next to me (I had to grab it and "hug" it so I forced it inside me). When it finally happened, I think I saw a flame shaped volume inside me blowing upwards with power, but it's content looked more like it was snow flake like energy particles. Blowing chaotically upwards, like snow in the wind. I felt really good when it was happening and felt quite nice for about a day after that. So I think I probably did it right.

I also learned that me receiving adverse synchronizity messages in addition to the true ones could be done by an adverse suggestion. So I'll keep manifesting them until I get rid of the suggestion properly. I'm not sure, but did you Amor mention something similar some time?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:00 pm I commanded them out and in my minds eye saw extremely long and big, ugly worm like things spring out of them.
A big step forward. Did you notice that each time such an entity departed that you took a deeper breath than usual?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>couple of dozen of large leech like things all around my body/arms/legs

As I recall I first read of these larvae in the writings of Mouni Sadhu. Probably in The Tarot - A Contemporary Course on the Quintessence of Hermetic Occultism. Later he regretted having published that book.

Such larvae are very common in humans, and even more so in darker religious and spiritual groups.

>but much larger, looking leech like entity was on top of my head, like a mohawk hair cut.

To me such an entity looks rather like an octopus with tentacles going into the brain, with the dark layer blocking most of the higher light from entering the brain.

> I think it's there because I keep "inviting it back". Like it's my own choice to want it back there.

Often permission is implicit - e.g. walking past wrong-doing without rejecting it emotionally or mentally.

Did you once trade your independence for occult power?

> the light vertically align with my body so that it passed through me .... When it finally happened, I think I saw a flame shaped volume inside me blowing upwards with power

Well done!

>I felt really good when it was happening and felt quite nice for about a day after that

Do the flame exercise at least twice a day for 20 minutes, using the heart to push a spiral of golden light through each part of your body.

Notice the colors and size of the flame. It will vary according to amount of practice and degree of alignment with The Source of All.

> receiving adverse synchronizity messages in addition to the true ones

If you keep the octopus off your head you should have fewer adverse thoughts.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:04 pm A big step forward. Did you notice that each time such an entity departed that you took a deeper breath than usual?
I wasn't actively observing anything else than what I saw. :-/

Amor wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:04 pm >couple of dozen of large leech like things all around my body/arms/legs

As I recall I first read of these larvae in the writings of Mouni Sadhu. Probably in The Tarot - A Contemporary Course on the Quintessence of Hermetic Occultism. Later he regretted having published that book.

Such larvae are very common in humans, and even more so in darker religious and spiritual groups.
My experience has been that often those have been sent to me instead of me always attracting them. Person-X of The-37 --> definitely a member of dark spiritual group. I hope I'm not attracting those myself.

Amor wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:04 pm >but much larger, looking leech like entity was on top of my head, like a mohawk hair cut.

To me such an entity looks rather like an octopus with tentacles going into the brain, with the dark layer blocking most of the higher light from entering the brain.
If that's the case, I have to fix that somehow.

Amor wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:04 pm > I think it's there because I keep "inviting it back". Like it's my own choice to want it back there.

Often permission is implicit - e.g. walking past wrong-doing without rejecting it emotionally or mentally.

Did you once trade your independence for occult power?
I hope not, but you might be on to something. When I first asked the entity why it was there once again, I felt momentarily something along the lines you describe above. The entity could be there because I want and need something (to fend off the attacks and attackers) and it might be there to "compensate" the situation. In other words: as long as it's there, I'm probably not going to learn what I need to learn, since that entity somehow partly takes care of the required things.

Now that I think of it, the situation could have developed like this:

Me --> gets attacked.
Me --> gets frustrated and hopes to figure out how to make the situation better.
Me --> notices that some entities give a bit of guidance.
Me --> starts trusting too much on the incoming guidance, expecting it too often.
Leech entity --> senses that someone (me) is happy to get bandage and stitches and sticks along.
Me --> starts slowly noticing that recovering the attacks and fending them off starts getting easier.
Me --> is happy about the situation without realising part of the reason is a parasitic entity on my head doing who-knows-what.
Me --> fends off the parasite.
Leech entity --> senses that I'm happy to receive help and comes back in a flash.
Me --> feels confused what on earth is happening and why.

Amor wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:04 pm >I felt really good when it was happening and felt quite nice for about a day after that

Do the flame exercise at least twice a day for 20 minutes, using the heart to push a spiral of golden light through each part of your body.
I have a concern:
A few times when I've meditated and started concentrating on my heart to listen what my guiding spirits tell me, I receive adverse messages and threats. Obviously not my guides. So if I do the flame exercise you suggest, doesn't that have the danger of pushing the influence of such adverse entities throughout my body? Since the adverse messages could be heard while concentrating on the area which should be responsible for pushing the light everywhere in my body?

Amor wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:04 pm > receiving adverse synchronizity messages in addition to the true ones

If you keep the octopus off your head you should have fewer adverse thoughts.
I hope so.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The start of the Flame exercise is putting attention above your head to the vertical flow of Spirit from The Source of All. That flow, before it reaches you, is undisturbed (except for aspects of cosmic karma).

Then, having found the flow of pure Spirit, you follow/bring it into your heart where it anchors as a flame.

It is common in humans with a severe blockage to find a dark entity sitting on the top of their heart to block the flow of pure Spirit. In your case the blockage is not complete and that makes it easier to bring the flow of pure Spirit into the heart.

Keep your attention on the pure Spirit and use the heart to push the pure Spirit around the physical body. Since the physical body is largely coincident with the etheric and emotional bodies, that flow will progressively nourish and heal those bodies too.

The process with the mental body is a bit more complex but it too benefits.

Do not submit to depressive thoughts and feelings. They are attack vectors. Be of good cheer.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:22 pm Do not submit to depressive thoughts and feelings. They are attack vectors. Be of good cheer.
That is what my synchronizities and Entity-A (or something) has been hinting me for awhile now. I bumped into the below video some time ago (felt like it was no accident) and "The Chameleon effect" was strong when viewing it the first time: nothing stuck to my mind when watching it, I forgot everything as I was absorbing the information. After putting part of The Chameleon under control I watched it again without problems. It seems The Chameleon tried to keep me from the info in that video, since it looks like it's one of the main strategies I'm being targeted with by The-37. The video explains how various entities/groups/etc. try to draw people's vibes down and cause them to drown in their own misery and vices. This in turn makes them spread their angst to others. For example if Wrath is being used as the vice/weakness, first you hate thing, then you start browsing web to hate more on those things, then you start poking other people to provoke those same wrathful feelings in them, then you start attacking people etc. Downward spiral.

The below video at 9:10 - 17:00 explains things about this topic:
https://youtu.be/DAkDET2ejpg?t=552

I already know that I should stay in as positive mood as possible, but damn it's really hard.

About another topic:
Couple of days ago I heard in my mind a very clear voice (male, english language) saying just two words: "I'm desperate". It wasn't a voice I know of nor does it appear to be any entity. No idea who the voice belongs to. Either I'm experiencing clairaudience effects or I have something wrong with my mind. Judging by the fact that synchronizities have been throwing clairaudience related videos at me, I might be experiencing those kinds of effects?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>saying just two words: "I'm desperate"

Do some experiments with the voice.

For example, go back in time to when the voice spoke, visualize a piece of paper with the words "not my business" and push the paper next to the voice

Try "not true"

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:54 pm >saying just two words: "I'm desperate"

Do some experiments with the voice.

For example, go back in time to when the voice spoke, visualize a piece of paper with the words "not my business" and push the paper next to the voice

Try "not true"
Tried it with the following and received surprising results (I thought there would be no interaction at all) :

"Not my business" --> the paper seems to fade away (become invisible the closer it gets) into a blurry blackhole kind of sound source.
"Not true" --> same as above.
"Is my business" --> the paper bends off from the blurry blackhole kind of sound source, like it was being pushed against a physical ball.
"Is true" --> same as above.

Actually in the two latter cases it looks more like the paper is repelled by the blurry blackhole kind of sound source, like static electricity is pushing it away.
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”