Breaking the 4th wall

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Breaking the 4th wall

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:41 am >there's some fundamental information here which I am completely missing.

When you make your personality transparent to Light, you will see various beings and be shown your work and work team
How do I do that? (make personality transparent to Light)

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:41 am >The pale blue line experience happened by completely accident.

Your accident but not theirs. Just try the experiment.
Last night I tried visualizing black background and the light streaming out of my chest. When I had some kind of image of it in my mind I tried writing following texts on imagined paper and put the paper in the light stream:

- Sun --> paper burned right after writing the text on it.
- Alpha Centauri --> paper was cut by the light stream.
- Proxima Centauri --> paper was cut by the light stream.

I noticed Sirius in your last post. That didn't come to my mind while doing the test so haven't tried that one.
Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:41 am >Originating or living in something called "abyss"

- the kabbalists took the abyss/apsu into the Tree of Life as the name for the gap between the personal and the cosmic
The gap between the personal and the cosmic rings true to me. That sounds like something the entity was referring to. To me it felt like the abyss was not "of this earth".
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:00 am The sun with two pillars appears in alchemy and medieval Freemasonry. In the image below the central sun is Sirius. Note that Sirius has 14 rays and our sun (left pillar) has 16! The right pillar has the Moon with 7 sacred planets
Are these numbers important?

That image is of the exact same style as the sun with "two pillars/legs" in my mental image I mentioned.

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:00 am >no e-mail arrived today from the person

Perhaps it is difficult to send emails from parallel lives.
I think I need to start experimenting more on that with as open mind as possible and see what happens.

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:00 am The sigils seem to be entities. They seem quite detached without any adverse agenda.

Try arranging them in a circle and see what happens (or wants to happen) in the center.
These sigils happen quite rarely. They have happened maybe 3-4 times in the past year or so. If I remember your above suggestions the next time they happen, I'll try what you suggest.

I'll also try inviting them back to me and see if I see them again.
Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:00 am I have attached a universal pattern to this post. It is radiant gold, rather like a jigsaw piece. Turn it upside down and put it in the circle
Do you mean the triangle in the middle of the image you posted?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>How do I do that? (make personality transparent to Light)

Did I mention the Flame exercise?

>- Sun --> paper burned right after writing the text on it.
- Alpha Centauri --> paper was cut by the light stream.
- Proxima Centauri --> paper was cut by the light stream.

All strong interactions indicating that what you wrote is strongly connected to those stars

>Are these numbers important?

Of course, but what do they mean?

>That image is of the exact same style as the sun with "two pillars/legs" in my mental image

So we see the same images

>If I remember your above suggestions the next time they happen

Past events do not disappear. Just go back in time to the event and do the experiment

> I have attached a universal pattern to this post. It is radiant gold, rather like a jigsaw piece. Turn it upside down and put it in the circle

It is an energy device not a physical image. It contains a pattern from the center of the universe.

Go back to the sigils, put them in a circle and then see if you can find the universal pattern I attached

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:25 am >How do I do that? (make personality transparent to Light)

Did I mention the Flame exercise?
Ah ok, so that should do the trick. I'm still having some concerns about the process, feeling uncomfortable proceeding with that particular exercise, since I'm pretty much completely unaware of how things work and how they might affect me etc.

EDIT: If you mean the below flame exercise instead of the "reboot", then it's OK for me to try it:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... rt#p526433

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:25 am >Are these numbers important?

Of course, but what do they mean?
I honestly have no idea. Currently they don't carry any meaning to me.

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:25 am >If I remember your above suggestions the next time they happen

Past events do not disappear. Just go back in time to the event and do the experiment
I'll try that.

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:25 am > I have attached a universal pattern to this post. It is radiant gold, rather like a jigsaw piece. Turn it upside down and put it in the circle

It is an energy device not a physical image. It contains a pattern from the center of the universe.

Go back to the sigils, put them in a circle and then see if you can find the universal pattern I attached
I try and see what happens.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention that several of the sigils were already arranged into circles and other shapes. Some of them had more sigils inside those large shapes.
Many of the sigils were kind of writings that formed symbols etc. Not all of them but quite a few of them.

The very first time I had a sigil experience, the vision was just one weird looking sigil. It was made out of quite bright tungsten (brownish/orange) colored energy against black background. The next time it happened, it was a simple number "3" drawn into my eye, which was of the same color and looked more real than the real world. It was also against black background. Those sigils stayed static in my minds eye for quite a while. My last experience was a quick flow of sigils directly towards me and they changed really fast from one to the next.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>My last experience was a quick flow of sigils directly towards me and they changed really fast from one to the next.

It looks like they are not being absorbed by you.

Visualize a piece of paper with the words "objects to my sigils" then put the paper next to the martial arts entity.

What happens?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:27 pm Past events do not disappear. Just go back in time to the event and do the experiment
Just to confirm I understand what to do: I should meditate and recall the event as vividly as possible and then do the experiment?

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:27 pm It looks like they are not being absorbed by you.

Visualize a piece of paper with the words "objects to my sigils" then put the paper next to the martial arts entity.

What happens?
I'll try that today.

I did an experiment last night, which was a modified version of something I found on these forums. I can't find the post for your reference, but here's what I did and what I experienced:

I imagined a "better version" of myself infront of me. I made it step into my physical body and align the exact same way I was physically at the moment. Then I imagined I see everything through this imagined version's eyes. Then in my mind I made him take off high into the air, through the roof in great speed and continue flying upwards in really high speed. I saw fairly dim image of earth. I went higher and against the black space/background I occasionally seemed to go through fairly thin membranes/veils/planes/fog which were waving like water surface and they were made of tiny bluish-grey dots. I kept going upwards and passed through couple of more of these things until eventually I suddenly couldn't go any higher. There was identical looking waving "membrane" above me. It took lots of effort and mental trickery to get just a little bit above that membrane but I couldn't go any further up no matter how hard I tried. I gave up and opened eyes and I was back in my bedroom.

Is this sort of astral travel or some very lightweight version of it? If it had been 100% my imagination, I assume I would have been able to move past that last membrane with ease.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I should meditate and recall the event

Locate the event in your memory and move back along the time path to immerse yourself in the scene. Then interact with the entities. You can produce different outcomes sometimes

>It took lots of effort and mental trickery to get just a little bit above that membrane

It looks like you were rising on the planes - or at least on the subplanes.

I was shown how to do this in meditation long ago. So I went up through the etheric, astral and mental subplanes to the top of the mental plane. I would just intend each move and it would happen. I did not see membranes but each subplane had a different sensation - and when I was first shown - color and sound.

So I thought: I will go to the Buddhic plane. And there was no movement at all. My subtle nervous system did not even try.

So that continued for about a month. Then one day, without any apparent sign/change, I could immediately access the Buddhic (heart) plane.

It seems that brethren from the lodge on Sirius have established educational rules in this solar system for humans at least. There are protective rules for initiates on the light path.

It is said that there are also constraints placed upon brethren on the dark path so that they cannot control the soul body that is on the three highest mental subplanes.

From my limited observation, brethren remaining on the dark path that wish to achieve the first state of enlightenment (requiring transcendence of the mental plane) need to transition from the human kingdom into the deva kingdom. There they can work with the forces of darkness and separation without adverse effects on the functionality of the various human timelines

I have seen only a few such beings graduate from the human dark schools into the devic kingdom. They are darkly radiant.

Most humans that play in the dark path are cultivated as food sources or to prevent them from progessing their cosmic tasks.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:37 pm Visualize a piece of paper with the words "objects to my sigils" then put the paper next to the martial arts entity.

Locate the event in your memory and move back along the time path to immerse yourself in the scene. Then interact with the entities. You can produce different outcomes sometimes
I tried the above and this is what happened:

The paper did not react to the martial arts entity in any way. It just went through it and even looked a bit transparent.

When my hand touched the entity, vertical slice of the entity was completely yellowish/orange. By this I mean if you divided the entity in maybe 10 vertical slices and the slice your hand was touching was always shown in yellowish/orange color of energy, that's what it looked like. I.e. like vertical Lego blocks which instantly changed color from human looking to one color only (yellowish/orange) as my hand moved inside the enemy. The color showed which vertical slice my hand was touching.

I did this exercise twice with the exact same result.

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:37 pm >It took lots of effort and mental trickery to get just a little bit above that membrane

It looks like you were rising on the planes - or at least on the subplanes.

I was shown how to do this in meditation long ago. So I went up through the etheric, astral and mental subplanes to the top of the mental plane. I would just intend each move and it would happen. I did not see membranes but each subplane had a different sensation - and when I was first shown - color and sound.

So I thought: I will go to the Buddhic plane. And there was no movement at all. My subtle nervous system did not even try.

So that continued for about a month. Then one day, without any apparent sign/change, I could immediately access the Buddhic (heart) plane.

It seems that brethren from the lodge on Sirius have established educational rules in this solar system for humans at least. There are protective rules for initiates on the light path.

It is said that there are also constraints placed upon brethren on the dark path so that they cannot control the soul body that is on the three highest mental subplanes.

From my limited observation, brethren remaining on the dark path that wish to achieve the first state of enlightenment (requiring transcendence of the mental plane) need to transition from the human kingdom into the deva kingdom. There they can work with the forces of darkness and separation without adverse effects on the functionality of the various human timelines

I have seen only a few such beings graduate from the human dark schools into the devic kingdom. They are darkly radiant.

Most humans that play in the dark path are cultivated as food sources or to prevent them from progessing their cosmic tasks.
This is fortunately such information which my intuition almost always reacts to accordingly. When I compare if it is my intuition or imagination which reacts to the above information, it's only my imagination. I.e. my intuition is telling that the above information does not really describe my case here.

I have a feeling there is something else going on. Here are couple of other things I've noticed lately:

1. When I was moving between the membranes/planes/something, the visuals didn't look/feel/sound any different from each other. This could mean that I was moving inside one plane only?

2. This morning I did the exercise again. This time I managed to grab the membrane and "package it up" into one small space which I "threw away". Then I was able to proceed further and found couple more of such membranes. I got rid of them too and was able to continue my flight in that space. I moved in super high speed and to my surprise noticed I was next to Sun for some reason. I was not able to fly into the Sun though. Couldn't grab it either to pull myself into it so I stopped the exercise.

3. I feel that couple of days ago something or someone was trying to pretend to be Entity-A. When I suddenly received a mental image of Entity-A, it looked, sounded and behaved all wrong. It's face looked like the muscles were behaving in ways human face does not, it behaved completely wrong and looked more like some non-human was trying to mimic what human might look and behave like. The way it spoke sounded like it had serious troubles using it's face. The things it spoke of felt wrong too. My reaction was that either my imagination tries to mimic the Entity-A contact or someone/something else is. So I didn't believe anything that happened during that event.

I've just had this nagging feeling for quite a long time (months) that something/someone is trying to do it's best so I can't proceed on my path or achieve what I'm supposed to achieve.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>The paper did not react to the martial arts entity in any way. It just went through it and even looked a bit transparent.

so the sigils do not to interact with the entity.

>vertical slice of the entity was completely yellowish/orange.

This does not sound organic so is the entity artificial - perhaps a screen for the real entity?

Put your attention in your vertical stream of spirit, then look at the entity and require it to show you its light. What happens?

>This could mean that I was moving inside one plane only?

Here is an experiential map of the subplanes up to the Buddhic. There is an exercise concealed in the thread. Read the thread carefully twice and you should understand.

https://a406.proboards.com/thread/973/2 ... ightenment

> someone was trying to pretend to be Entity-A.

When you learn to control your level of consciousness you can measure other entities - at least in plane and subplane.

Meanwhile: Show me your light! often brings useful results.

>something/someone is trying to do it's best so I can't proceed on my path or achieve what I'm supposed to achieve.

Spiritual suppression is standard for useful entities posted into the human race. They all need to work through the suppression over a number of lives.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Lots of things I don't understand. Need confirmation for the below things.
Amor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 am I have attached a universal pattern to this post. It is radiant gold, rather like a jigsaw piece. Turn it upside down and put it in the circle

I didn't see/feel anything out of ordinary when reading/looking at the post. I tried meditating and thinking of the post and didn't see/feel/experience anything out of ordinary. What's the right method to see the universal pattern in your post?

Amor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 am Most humans that play in the dark path are cultivated as food sources
What kind of food sources? Who eats what?

Amor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 am Put your attention in your vertical stream of spirit, then look at the entity and require it to show you its light. What happens?
Not sure what you mean by my vertical stream of spirit.

Amor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:46 am Meanwhile: Show me your light! often brings useful results.
Do you mean that I should do the following exercise?
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... rt#p526433

I can do the above, but how do I show you my light?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What's the right method to see the universal pattern in your post?

Arrange the sigils in a circle then look to see if the circle wants something in the middle. If so, look for a bright gold "jigsaw piece" - now sitting just behind your head. Place it in the circle. You might need to turn it upside down for it to activate

>What kind of food sources? Who eats what?

There are many online accounts of such entities, including humans that suck energy. Here is one example.

https://canyoustandthetruth.com/etheric ... -entities/

>Not sure what you mean by my vertical stream of spirit.

Perhaps you might like to try the exercise.

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

>how do I show you my light?

It is for you to command the entity to show you its light. Natural entities, as far as I have seen, all have both light and dark and they pulsate between the polarities - often tending too much to one polarity.

If you have the authority you may command an entity to show its light. Mostly they will do that and naturally reduce the amount of dark activity.

My own interest in humans is largely limited to those that are desperate. The rest do not work hard enough and I move on

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Unless I was lied to just few minutes ago: You are my twin flame! The thing that is triggering rapid growth in me.

I just did the following, while laying in bed right after waking up:

I suspected there has been a spirit/demon/something attached to me on deep level that has prevented me from forming memories of certain thing, diverting my thought when I think of them and preventing me from remembering certain things when I try to access them. I've suspected this for some time now. I decided to do something about it and I already saw in my minds eye very clearly a human shaped entity which I decided to command to undo what it has done and leave me be. When I started doing that my thoughts were suddenly, forcibly, diverted to some other random topic. I realized this only right after it had happened. I almost forgot what I had just started doing. I started the exercise again and completely black human formed entity appeared into my vision. Told me not to do it and claimed to be Entity-A. I demanded to prove its claim. It turned into perfect replica of Entity-A but I was still not convinced for some reason. It was not able to do what Entity-A usually does with relative ease when I ask it to do (one specific thing in physical world). I tried to throw it out, command it to reveal itself. It did not react at all. Usually demons react with ease (those who are trying to start an attack against me; not those who have already managed to take a seat in me) when I tell them to stop or to follow my orders. This was completely immune to the commands I gave it. So this was not a demon, but most likely a person/human being.

This is what happened next: I asked the demon I was originally trying to get rid of to tell me who that dark person was. I received an answer. I'm not going to reveal who that person is, but I can tell you it's not me. Let's call that Person X. Person X is part of the mage group I mentioned earlier in this thread, who have really evil ways of doing their initiations. They have been harrassing me for about 1.5 years now and I want absolutely nothing to do with them.

Next I tried something I had never done before: I imagined grabbing the dark entity's concealing material and ripping it off. Person X was revealed from under the dark shroud, unless it was deception also. It probably was not. I threw the person away in my mind. Then I asked one demon of Person X, who has previously complied and answered my questions, to tell me something Person X does not want me to know. Immediately I saw table surface with two holes in it, right next to each other. Both holes had clean transparent blue gas flames coming out of them. I asked does that mean I've found my Twin Flame? I received answer "Yes". I asked who it was. And I heard in my mind your forum alias name.

That's when I jumped out of bed and wrote this post.

EDIT: I don't know if this tiny detail in the twin flame vision has any meaning to it, but the holes in the table were not ordinary holes, but female microphone jacks (XLR type, those used in music studios, on stage, etc. 3 tiny holes inside a circle.)
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Adverse entities put in place many layers of supression. Easy victories are not very convincing.

>diverting my thought

It is good you have detected this - but there is a long way to go in freeing the mind from interference.

Twin flames is a construct to which humans are very susceptible. They want to feel whole and to be saved.

As far as I know the flame of Spirit is self-sufficient in generating the manifested entity. I have never seen a twin flame manifestation.

>I demanded to prove its claim.

A good practice

>This was completely immune to the commands I gave it. So this was not a demon

Unless you have previously given it permission, consciously or by implication

>tell me who that dark person was. I received an answer.

That is not much proof. Most humans engaged in black magic are puppets of astral entities. The possessing entities are not much for truth-telling

>Immediately I saw table surface with two holes in it, right next to each other. Both holes had clean transparent blue gas flames coming out of them. I asked does that mean I've found my Twin Flame?

Very materialistic symbolism for what is supposed to be very holy. Surely your entity could come up with something more inspiring.

I was earlier on the phone to an ex-martial-arts type. He has been struggling for weeks to see the vertical flow of Spirit and to see the Flame. I suspect that there are permissions still in place. For example I think he used to give in to feelings of violence. He still cherishes a memory of being able to defeat a much more advanced fighter. He said he did not know what came over him. I think that possession is still present.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I did the vertical flame exercise. The flame I saw:

- It went from my heart to all the way up to my eyes (at least).
- Maybe 5 cm wide.
- White flame, center was black, edges were blue.

Towards the end of the exercise felt a bit like suffocating and hot.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:30 am >What's the right method to see the universal pattern in your post?

Arrange the sigils in a circle then look to see if the circle wants something in the middle. If so, look for a bright gold "jigsaw piece" - now sitting just behind your head. Place it in the circle. You might need to turn it upside down for it to activate
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean.
The only sigils I've seen were in my visions when going to sleep.
Do you mean there were sigils in your post also?

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:30 am >What kind of food sources? Who eats what?

There are many online accounts of such entities, including humans that suck energy. Here is one example.
Is there a good way to detect these things if there is one taking advantage of me?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> It went from my heart to all the way up to my eyes (at least).
- Maybe 5 cm wide.

All good and rather tall flame. The flame will get wider as you practice

>Towards the end of the exercise felt a bit like suffocating and hot.

Commonly people get warm tingling in the their limbs as they drive the light through. Keep going. Re-read the original instructions.

>The only sigils I've seen were in my visions when going to sleep.

Go back in memory/time to the event. Enter the event. Arrange the sigils in a circle. Feel if the circle wants the "jigsaw" piece currently attached to the back of your head.

>Is there a good way to detect these things if there is one taking advantage of me?

If you do the Flame exercise twice daily (pushing the light around the body) you will find the places where the light does not flow easily. Each of those will have an interference occurring. Some interference is to limit your freedom and some to provide food to parasites. Pushing the love-light through the dark areas will progressively heal them

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:58 pm > It went from my heart to all the way up to my eyes (at least).
- Maybe 5 cm wide.

All good and rather tall flame. The flame will get wider as you practice
Why is there also the black in the middle? It sounds a bit odd to me.

What do the colors mean? Can I find information on them somewhere?

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:58 pm >Towards the end of the exercise felt a bit like suffocating and hot.

Commonly people get warm tingling in the their limbs as they drive the light through. Keep going. Re-read the original instructions.
I did feel prickling sensations in my feet, but it was mild compared to the feelings I mentioned.

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:58 pm >The only sigils I've seen were in my visions when going to sleep.

Go back in memory/time to the event. Enter the event. Arrange the sigils in a circle. Feel if the circle wants the "jigsaw" piece currently attached to the back of your head.
Will do.

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:58 pm >Is there a good way to detect these things if there is one taking advantage of me?

If you do the Flame exercise twice daily (pushing the light around the body) you will find the places where the light does not flow easily. Each of those will have an interference occurring. Some interference is to limit your freedom and some to provide food to parasites. Pushing the love-light through the dark areas will progressively heal them
There definitely were two areas which were much harder to push the light through than anywhere else:
1. Chest area.
2. Area going up from my eye level.

It felt confusing trying to do the exercise in those areas.

Extra question:
Does anyone know if number 47 has any specific meaning to it? That number has now been haunting me for at least two weeks every day, quite a few times per day.
Last edited by OneOfFourth on Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Why is there also the black in the middle?

Very high frequency light is invisible. Blue is a proper colour - being at the higher end of the visible spectrum.

>I did feel prickling sensations in my feet, but it was mild compared to the feelings I mentioned.

Some congestion in the flow of light. Keep at it

>1. Chest area.
>2. Area going up from my eye level.

>It felt confusing trying to do the exercise in those areas.

Quite so. Your captors do not give up easily. You are too valuable and they are too afraid of their supervisors.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:54 pm >1. Chest area.
>2. Area going up from my eye level.

>It felt confusing trying to do the exercise in those areas.
Now that I think of it, the suffocating and hot feeling started when I reached the chest area and got worse when I reached the eye level.

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:54 pm Your captors do not give up easily. You are too valuable and they are too afraid of their supervisors.
Entity-A's words pretty much duplicated on this forum :)
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Do not be a victim. The flow of Spirit means that you are part of The Source of All. The Source is pained by those that refuse Spirit.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

A lot of things happened yesterday. Here's a super short recap of it:

I did the vertical flame exercise as I reported to you.

I learned from some other source that if in doubt, ask the universe: "Universe, if I am worthy of enlightenment, SHOW ME." So I did just that before going to bed.

Did the sigil + jigsaw piece experiment you asked me to do. When put into a circle AND inside a white circle, the sigils transformed into a chaotic bubbly mess (like boiling water surface), leaving a hole in the middle area. I imagined taking the bright golden/yellow jigsaw from behind my head and putting it into the empty area in the middle. It repelled the bubbly chaotic mess.

Shortly after the above I was again visited by some impostor entity trying to be Entity-A. It was much more capable this time but I wasn't convinced this time either. I was about to start questioning it about who sent it, when it was save by Person-X again. This time I'm really convinced it really is Person-X and that person is worried of losing a useful worker demon. Thus came to save it AND trying to keep it a mystery/secret who's behind the attacks against me.

Saw in my minds eye a demon coming towards me. I remembered your approach to hooks: spread love and things work out. Never tried anything like that to any entities so I decided it doesn't hurt to try, since that demon won't be able to hurt me anyway if I don't give it permission and if I'm not afraid of it. I imagined how it feels (and how I act) when I meet a cute pet, like dog, which really warms my heart. It was fairly easy to imagine the feeling inside me and I acted accordingly towards the demon: treating it like a cute pet. It didn't take much time before it left. Another came and same thing happened really fast. I felt real joy deep inside me which I hadn't felt in years, or maybe even in decades (it has been very long time it seems). I saw in my minds eye a massive long worm like entity leaving my body and felt prickling stingy sensations throughout my whole body. I've felt the same feeling couple of times before when I've managed to get rid of an outside entity from inside me. Those times it took LOTS of concentration and mental effort to achieve it. Not this time. I felt even more joy and saw similar event happening couple of more times (different kinds of entities leaving my body), accompanied with the same feeling but in different parts of my body (not full body experiences). Now afterwards I've felt much more peace inside me and this confident feeling of more self worthiness. I also notice that some kind of anxiety has left me which I wasn't even aware was there. I must have become so accustomed to it over the years that I thought it was normal feeling of peace. I'm 100% sure there's still something inside me which needs to be driven away, which didn't react to the above method. Now I know that I just need to figure out what's the opposite of the unwanted entity and bring that into my life/feelings and that's probably the easiest way to get rid of the unwanted presence. It will be driven away by the opposite of the aspect it represents.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You are doing well.

The Flame daily exercise will progressively refine your light body and make it more transparent to the Light from on high.

I have attached another "jigsaw" energy pattern to this post. It is quite a lot larger than the previous one.

When you next do the Flame exercise, at the end, put the energy pattern just in front of your heart.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I mentioned that my thoughts have been diverted occasionally away from some topics/concepts. If my mind wandered and bumped into some specific topic, it very quickly went out of my mind and I forgot the topic (and train of thought) in a way which felt unnatural to me. Today I managed to focus on the thought that was trying to escape and fade away from me. As I mentioned before, I've learned that this has been done to me now and then by some form of spirit/demon/something. The thought/realization which was being stolen from me today stayed with me, because I focused intensely on it when I realized it was going away in just a few seconds. Then I wrote it down.

The thought was:
"SOMEONE is actively trying to do something IN me."
That someone being a PERSON.

(side note: as I'm writing this message, things concerning this topic are trying to escape my mind constantly, fortunately I wrote down the key points last night. I've had to check my notes quite a few times while writing this, even though there was very little text.)

I meditated on that thought and realized couple of things that suddenly started making a lot of sense to me:
The thought diversion has been done by a spirit/demon of some kind, which is somehow like "a chameleon". When I try to grab it and drive it away, at some point it seems to create some kind of diverting illusion of itself so that I start chasing imaginary version of it. When I try to cast it (the illusory version of it) away, I don't feel the familiar physical sensation of something being purged out of me. This has happened several times to me and now I realize that I've ran into this entity many times before and it has always managed to fool me with the chameleon type of illusion. I'll call it "Chameleon" from now on.

To me it looks like the entity is keeping my thoughts from entering specific topics and memories, which could reveal who put that entity in me and what that person's agenda is. Maybe there is a hole in my memories and the entity keeps me away from certain topics which would reveal the memory hole in me? I'm not sure.

My meditation gave me the impression that the entity has been part of my life since early childhood. What clicked in my mind were two occasions before I was in elementary school, when I suddenly had this amazing feeling in my mind that I could suddenly understand everything I wanted in the whole universe. On both times the feeling lasted maybe 5 - 10 seconds and then it was gone as quickly as it had arrived to me. Never had the feeling again after that.

For some reason I now have this strong belief in me that my Awakening was hijacked by SOMEONE when I was a child, probably in the 80s. I believe something along these lines happened to me:
- Some sort of spirit was used to cut/hijack my connection from whatever things open up to a person the moment he/she becomes fully Awake.
- The spirit takes over pretty much all the esoteric side of my life, keeping me almost completely unaware of such things even existing.
- If/when awakened people have communicated with me by any of their techniques and/or esoteric means, it's the spirit that has handled the communication without me or them realizing it. I.e. the spirit has been pretending to be me for almost 40 years now and being quite successful at it.

So basically what I'm saying is that I start to believe that I'm some kind of a Trojan Horse. For what purpose, I do not know. It's completely unknown to me. All I know is that I need to get this diverting entity out of me sooner than later so I can learn what the hell has been going on with my life.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The standard human has a mind that can be divided into personal mind (lower 4 mental subplanes) and the higher mind (higher 3 subplanes).

Each subplane in the mind has elemental intelligence and the lower cluster of subplanes usually is managed by a nature spirit with the higher cluster managed by a solar angel (soul).

Now at the top of the personal mind (5.4) is concealed another intelligence that we might call the Personal Will. The PW manages the personality to protect the PW's highest asset - self-esteem. We all know humans that cannot admit to being wrong. That is the PW speaking.

The PW conceals itself within the mind, making itself largely invisible.

If discovered the PW may inform the human that it (the PW) is actually the human or may explain that it is the Christ or some other beneficient being.

The PW often uses a shiny veil across the back of the mind space on 5.4. It conceals itself behind the veil and places its own thoughts into the mental space of the human. Since most humans cannot control their thoughts, the PW usually has easy control.

Behind the veil, I usually observe 2 passages that adverse entities use to enter the human mind space. Since their presence is concealed behind the veil, it is difficult, even for the better than average human to deal with them.

The intruding entities have fearsome supervisors and therefore may become desperate in their attempts to subvert the human.

The PW is more commonly known as The Dweller on the Threshold.

The PW is actually valuable as it drives the human to get its act together. When the human establishes on-going real time contact with the solar angel, the PW changes from defensive to creative.

As far as I can see in your case the dark influences are entering behind the veil. They manage thoughts but are not possessing entities.

The only way out is to learn to control your emotions and then control your thoughts. This is usually done by moving the light body to higher frequencies so that eventually it is operating above the range of the adverse entities.

The Flame is perhaps the best exercise initially. That can be extended into rising on the planes. There is a lot of work, taking most humans many lifetimes

https://www.thenewagesite.com/index.php ... threshold/

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I think there might be another technique to get rid of the entity more easily:

I've noticed that entities are attracted by mental states that correlate with the entity's own aspects. If you're happy, you'll get similar entities to accompany you. If you always feel hatred or strong feelings of jealousy, you'll attract entities that like to boost exactly those feelings in you even more.

It also goes the other way around: entities are repelled by strong mental states which are the opposite to what those entities own aspects are. Love/happiness repels entities of hate/jealousy. Hate/jealousy repel entities of love/happiness/etc.

To support all the above, when I gave love to the demons some time ago (mentioned in this thread), I wasn't able to get rid of all of the demons in me. Quite a few left, but not all of them. Some of them were unaffected. This means that love doesn't necessarily fix everything when it comes to handling unwanted spirits. You need to use the opposites to what the unwanted spirits represent.

Thus if I have an obfuscated chameleon-like entity in me which throws illusions at me when I try to catch it and it tries to divert my thoughts, I should start practising the exact opposite to what it represents. Every time I notice it is starting to divert my thought, I quickly write down the thought on paper. I keep collecting these thoughts over time. Now I can just read them through and concentrate really hard on them. Now each thought that has been written down takes away escape room from the entity. It can't hide behind those things anymore equally well as it used to. Every thought I've managed to write down will become like a sharp nail sticking up from the floor: entity must avoid it and it hinders it's escape attempts. The more of those thoughts I manage to write down and concentrate on, the less escape room it will have. Eventually it probably can't move fluidly at all and I should be able to catch it fairly easily.

Together, the written down thoughts might paint some picture giving clear hints what's behind the curtain, what's currently hidden from me. This way I might get all kinds of hints about what's going on. The things revealed this way will also take away escape room from the entity and from the things it tries to keep away from my focused mind.
Seeker of truth.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”