Breaking the 4th wall

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Breaking the 4th wall

Post by OneOfFourth »

Here's my contribution. A little bit of background / details is necessary to understand this story:

1. I was a devout atheist about one year ago. Then one weird thing lead to another, and another, and another and here I am today writing on this forum.

2. Whenever I’m looking for information on topic of interest to me, more often than not, the information I’m looking for seems to be found under the third link in the search engine results, third page of something, or something along those lines. It’s very often the third item on the list etc.

3. Number 4 has become to mean “learning” for me.

4. For several months now I’ve had this strong nagging feeling that I really need to find like minded people who I can talk with about the things I’ve experienced. This feeling has almost been driving me crazy.

Now back to the actual topic:

For my whole life, whenever I went to bed and closed my eyes, I start seeing seemingly random images and visuals in my mind. These visuals usually start happening maximum of one minute after I close my eyes and relax in my bed. I'm still fully awake and aware of everything that's happening around me but I also see these visuals at the same time.

Lately I’ve been starting to think there could be more to those visuals than them being purely random stuff that I see. Last night I saw those visuals as usual and one of them was some person I’ve never seen before. It looked like it was speaking to me but I never hear any voices accompanied with those visuals. I decided to ask who that person he was. The person’s face changed to one of my friends faces who lives on another continent, around the world. He did threatening gestures towards me. I decided to do a test: I said to that person in my visuals, in my mind: “If you’re really the person you look like, send me an e-mail saying something about bananas, so I know it’s you”. Then I went to sleep.

Today I decided to do something to the nagging feeling I mentioned earlier in this post: I finally decided to find an occult forum to find like minded people to discuss with. I found this forum an the first place I ended up with was Praxis / Dreams And The Unconscious. I looked at the third topic on this forum, which is this very thread I’m writing on right now: “Breaking the 4th Wall”. Since this was the third topic and the topic even mentioned the number 4 in it (“learning”, remember?). I decided to start reading it. So far I only read the first few posts and they ring very true to what I’ve noticed and learned about mystical things during my last year. Then I felt I should see what the very last post on this thread says. It contains quote which says:

“There's no fun in smuggling bananas if there's paperwork.”

There it was! But the word "bananas" wasn't in an e-mail as I requested. So I think it wasn't my friend after all in my visions but something completely different. Or maybe it was my friend, but something else guided me here. I can't be sure what exactly happened.

EDIT:
Aaaand at least in my browser, this post (my very first on these forums) started the third page on this thread...
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:37 pm Here's my contribution. A little bit of background / details is necessary to understand this story:

1. I was a devout atheist about one year ago. Then one weird thing lead to another, and another, and another and here I am today writing on this forum.

2. Whenever I’m looking for information on topic of interest to me, more often than not, the information I’m looking for seems to be found under the third link in the search engine results, third page of something, or something along those lines. It’s very often the third item on the list etc.

3. Number 4 has become to mean “learning” for me.

4. For several months now I’ve had this strong nagging feeling that I really need to find like minded people who I can talk with about the things I’ve experienced. This feeling has almost been driving me crazy.

Now back to the actual topic:

For my whole life, whenever I went to bed and closed my eyes, I start seeing seemingly random images and visuals in my mind. These visuals usually start happening maximum of one minute after I close my eyes and relax in my bed. I'm still fully awake and aware of everything that's happening around me but I also see these visuals at the same time.

Lately I’ve been starting to think there could be more to those visuals than them being purely random stuff that I see. Last night I saw those visuals as usual and one of them was some person I’ve never seen before. It looked like it was speaking to me but I never hear any voices accompanied with those visuals. I decided to ask who that person he was. The person’s face changed to one of my friends faces who lives on another continent, around the world. He did threatening gestures towards me. I decided to do a test: I said to that person in my visuals, in my mind: “If you’re really the person you look like, send me an e-mail saying something about bananas, so I know it’s you”. Then I went to sleep.

Today I decided to do something to the nagging feeling I mentioned earlier in this post: I finally decided to find an occult forum to find like minded people to discuss with. I found this forum an the first place I ended up with was Praxis / Dreams And The Unconscious. I looked at the third topic on this forum, which is this very thread I’m writing on right now: “Breaking the 4th Wall”. Since this was the third topic and the topic even mentioned the number 4 in it (“learning”, remember?). I decided to start reading it. So far I only read the first few posts and they ring very true to what I’ve noticed and learned about mystical things during my last year. Then I felt I should see what the very last post on this thread says. It contains quote which says:

“There's no fun in smuggling bananas if there's paperwork.”

There it was! But the word "bananas" wasn't in an e-mail as I requested. So I think it wasn't my friend after all in my visions but something completely different. Or maybe it was my friend, but something else guided me here. I can't be sure what exactly happened.

EDIT:
Aaaand at least in my browser, this post (my very first on these forums) started the third page on this thread...
Universe often works in mysterious ways

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I decided to ask who that person he was. The person’s face changed to one of my friends faces who lives on another continent

The interchange of learnings between parallel lives/universes is easiest in sleep. In parallel lives there are very familiar people but they look differently

Parallel processing is used to accelerate the unfoldment of humans

Apparently one soul can have up to 12 parallel human existences and one monad can have up to 12 souls. Thus the chances of a monad having an enlightened human incarnation is increased somewhat

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

My answer in this post applies equally to both Kath and Amor:
Amor wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:12 pm I recall dreaming of being in a church, sitting in a pew. In the pew behind me a female figure was standing, putting me in a head lock, pulling me backwards, while saying to the other female present: It's no good. I can't wake him up.

So in the dream I thought: I suppose I should wake up. And I did. But there was no physical sign of why I should wake up
Kath wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:57 pm But in the experience I mentioned, I was knocked out of my body into an OBE, and then my body was attacked immediately after, and then the entity fled, and I was sucked back into my body by the sensation of pain. The whole thing occurred over a matter of a few seconds, very hit & run. The manner in which my body was attacked was that it stuck it's hand in the side of my torso, and medically speaking, I suddenly had my one and only kidney stone. the pain increased over the next 24 hours until it was debilitating. basically the path between my kidney and bladder was blocked, and my kidney blew up like a balloon. Which "felt" like someone punching me in the kidney continuously.
Not an entity, but a trained mage.

Reading both your experiences, things are coming more and more together in my mind, regarding several experiences I've had during the last year or so. Let me tell you a bit about my own experiences and what I've found out:

I've had several dreams during the last year, where I felt that suddenly and violently my mind is being torn to different directions, like it might get ripped out of my body and into pieces if I don't use all my willpower to keep my mind together. The last incident I remember is the following dream:

I'm in a forest where there are lots of people. I overhear two people (both unknown to me) discussing about me. I remember the otherone saying "But it's like losing a player of a rare instrument." The otherone says to proceed anyway. The one complaining turns towards me, touches my left cheek, right under my eye, with forefinger and middlefinger (both together). Immediately I feel like my mind is being violently being torn to different directions. It's a really nasty feeling. I use all my willpower to stay focused and keeping my mind together. I instantaneously start to see noise (like in old analog TVs) on top of my vision. I wake up and still see a bit of that noise, but it quickly fades away.

There are mages working together, whose mission seems to be:

- Find and recruit (wake up and initiate) everyone who has potential to be useful for their cause. I.e. can be waken up and can learn magick. Or if the person is already a magick user, he/she can be scared into joining them.
- Make sure the non-potential ones don't wake up and don't learn magic.

The recruition process is very hostile:

If a person can be made to believe (falsely in their case) that his/her death is imminent, if done right, this trauma usually wakes them up. Then the person can be taught whats needed for them to be useful. This also has the benefit of the new recruit to stay in line, since he/she was just "saved from a certain death". The irony here is that it seems that they have very strict rules concerning how they actually interact with other people/recruits: they can torment and scare you as much as they can, but they aren't allowed to kill you, no matter how much they lie to you about it. But try telling yourself this when you suddenly get a terminal illness (or atleast are convinced you did) and these people tell you "if you join we can help you". It's easy to see why people join once they get thrown into the initiation process. Usually the initiation process is a long one: they start by destroying the person's life in any way they can, incuding mental/physical health, financial situation, by getting you into serious legal trouble, etc. Whatever they can come up with or manipulate you into to "make you more desperate when the time comes." They seem to have strict rules how and from where they're allowed to learn their occult knowledge / magick: you're not allowed come up with new things on your own.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:07 pm > I decided to ask who that person he was. The person’s face changed to one of my friends faces who lives on another continent

The interchange of learnings between parallel lives/universes is easiest in sleep. In parallel lives there are very familiar people but they look differently

Parallel processing is used to accelerate the unfoldment of humans

Apparently one soul can have up to 12 parallel human existences and one monad can have up to 12 souls. Thus the chances of a monad having an enlightened human incarnation is increased somewhat
Where can I find more about this?

Also, you mentioned "hooks" earlier in this thread. Where can I learn more about those also? They could be relevant to my experiences.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Parallel human existences:

I have seen no organized body of information. I just started my own data collection when I read the concept of parallel lives.

I have had some trivial experiences of jumping between parallel existences while awake. The events are hard to identify as the worlds are so very similar

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>There are mages working together

I know 5 people who are all influenced by or incarnated from a group of black magicians from Lemurian times.

One of the magicians reincarnated now does not know who/what he is. Fortunately his wife (a visitor to the solar system), finally seeing that he had been controlling her for lifetimes, has forgiven him and her love seems to have redeemed him. He now has escaped his sterile mental spiritual path and has genuine and positive inner experiences. His life stream now has dark bands so I do not expect he will live long

Another couple I was speaking with last night have seen that they used to sacrifice children to a volcano god in Samoa. In this life they decided not to have children. He has just developed an instruction kit for dealing with traumatised children - part of his escape I suppose.

While we were speaking the wife reported that the group of Lemurian magicians (over 30) was getting further away and misty. When I look, the group has moved even further away this morning and is showing signs of fragmentation

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Regarding past life memories and the initiation process of the mage group I mentioned earlier:

From what I've learned, there seems to be something they call "Veil of Forgetfulness" or "Veil of Corruption". They are essentially the exact same thing in their process. This is how I understand what they do with it:

When a person properly wakes up magically, he/she pierces through the above mentioned veil. During this process the person receives memories from past lives etc. The initiation process takes advantage of this by injecting falsely manufactured memories to be received by the initiate when he/she pierces the veil. These false memories feel completely real for the victim and they cannot be told any different from the real memories. Injected manufactured memories are usually a blend of real information and lies. Real information is there so the victim can confirm some of the information (learns new skills/knowledge that actually works) and false memories to manipulate the victim into believing things that are useful for the groups cause. With this "proper new background" the person can be manipulated into believing it is his/her life's duty to work towards something specific that benefits the mage group. This can be something simple like the person having been part of group X in past lives and having experienced something wrong been done to him/her personally which they collectively now have to make right. Anything goes which gets people onboard and working towards a common goal in the group. How large part of the past life memories are real? Frankly I have no idea. Could be 0% or could be near 100%. Can't say anything about that.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The false memories look like bubbles in the mental body energy. Some humans live their entire lives in bubbles.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:07 am The false memories look like bubbles in the mental body energy. Some humans live their entire lives in bubbles.
I'm probably starting to derail this thread, so Mods are free to move this post to another/new thread if they feel it would be appropriate thing to do.

But back to the discussion:

Now I know why I was somehow lead to this forum and to this thread: so I would know what are the right questions I should be asking.

Your explanation about hooks and how to deal with them was very informative and useful. Much appreciated! A lot of what you've written there seems to correlate really well with my own experiences. Some things you described I haven't experienced yet. You described several things I need to try really soon to see how they work out for me. (can I get rid of some things I know are lurking in me which are not really part of the real me)

Question 1:
What is "a sponsor" as mentioned in the description about hooks?

Question 2:
How do you see and how did you learn to see hooks, false memories and the dark bands in person's life stream?

Question 3:
What is this "escaping" about you mentioned regarding the person who's working on instruction kit for children?

More info I noticed about this topic:

This morning I finally figured out one important thing what's keeping me from advancing into properly "Waking Up". Some time ago I had watched a Youtube video where someone explained one method of how to get answers from your "inner voice". The idea is to relax/meditate and then ask a question from your subconscious. Then in your mind say something along the lines of "And my heart says..." and wait for the answer. You do the last part repeatedly and let your intuition tell you what's the answer to your question.

This morning I did exactly that and the answer I received to the question I asked my subconscious was... Nothing! I only received a feeling that my intuition does not work through my heart at all even though I've understood that that's how it works for most people. I believe some circles call this as the heart chakra being blocked/locked up. This is when I realized this is most probably related to what you're saying about getting rid of the Hooks: you pour love and light from your heart and give it to the entities that have put the hooks into you. Decades of fully rational thinking, toxic friends, non loving parents and bad experiences with trust/people have probably lead me to build a concrete wall around my heart so "I don't get hurt". I believe what I need to do now is to figure out how to undo the wall I've build around my heart so I can finally hear it's voice again and advance on my path.

The interesting part is this:
I still somehow receive intuitive information about things that turn out to be true. Almost 100% of the time when I receive information intuitively, it's all about hidden dangers and negative things I should become aware of. This is fine and very useful, but the positive side of intuition seems to be almost completely silent to me.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What is "a sponsor"
>>I still somehow receive intuitive information

Depending upon the type of human there may be a higher being (other than the soul) that takes an interest in the spiritual progress and work of the human. Sometimes a sponsor will be 'standing" out in the solar system.

>How do you see and how did you learn to see hooks, false memories and the dark bands in person's life stream?

I have spent decades meditating at least twice daily. I started with Transcendental Meditation and after about 4 years there was an intervention. Each morning for a week I was shown a new skill. The most important is learning to raise and lower the level of consciousness quite precisely. This allows pairwise comparison of vibration and thus is a foundational skill for practice of spiritual science.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Rising+on+the+planes.&ia=web
I do not know that public domain techniques are suitable for spiritual science. Indeed some techniques are embedded in the aura of great beings that do not belong to the new planetary cycle. The kabbalah is one such.

With on-going refinement of the lightbody, substance is accrued and turned into organs for subtle senses. Some are well known including: sense of humor/direction/justice. There are sense organs possible on each subplane.

https://www.theosophy.world/encyclopedi ... -theosophy

So after much work I have senses on the various mental subplanes etc, and thereby able to see (with varying clarity) such artefacts as bubbles.

It is only recently I have been actively examining the stream of Spirit anchoring in humans. Looking at some elderly neighbors I have seen dark horizontal bands in the stream. The bands seem to be broader in those close to physical death - and the Flame in the Heart gets much smaller too.

The concept of hooks seemed just to appear in my mind. Years later I have found only one substantial reference:

"In order to harvest energy from the Humans, ‘Djinns’ attach their auric hooks with the Humans."
http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=71fe21 ... al-beings/

I am wary of his rather cultural and religious account. Mostly I see hooks being used for control, but then that is my interest in hooks.

>What is this "escaping"

He was a junior member of a group of Lemurian black magicians. He is only just escaping now after 25 000 years.
Last edited by Amor on Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:50 am, edited 7 times in total.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> get answers from your "inner voice"

It is proper to look within, however it is also possible to speak a statement out loud to see if it has the ring of truth.

So formulate very simple statements and their negative versions and say them out loud. Which statements have the most weight?

The statements must be simple, avoiding qualifiers. Sometimes the underlying structure may be correct but not the qualifier.

Here is an example of a qualifier "And my heart says...". I am currently dealing with a couple of cases where the heart has been captured so that the word "my" is incorrect.

>a feeling that my intuition does not work through my heart at all

So that is an early question for you: to what/whom does the heart belong?

It is common in romantic settings to say: I gave her my heart. Certainly I have seen quite a few cases where some of the etheric substance of the heart is transferred to another human. The transferred substance is useless to the receiver while the giver lives with a gap in the heart.

In your case there appears to be a large hook coming in the front of the heart from a dark entity. The heart may behave as if it belongs to the entity.

I know a woman who was having trouble with the left arm. So I asked her: to whom does the arm belong? After a little she said: to my husband. So she reclaimed her arm and now it works well again.

>rational thinking, toxic friends, non loving parents and bad experiences with trust/people

Standard experiences when subject to spiritual oppression. So it is up to you to free yourself. Be aware that the oppressing entities are highly experienced in managing human assets so that there are layers of oppressing structures. One success is just one step.

On the bright side, a fellow I know has just reclaimed the heart from a dark entity that was interfering with the flow of Spirit anchored in the heart.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 pm It is proper to look within, however it is also possible to speak a statement out loud to see if it has the ring of truth.

So formulate very simple statements and their negative versions and say them out loud. Which statements have the most weight?

The statements must be simple, avoiding qualifiers. Sometimes the underlying structure may be correct but not the qualifier.

Here is an example of a qualifier "And my heart says...". I am currently dealing with a couple of cases where the heart has been captured so that the word "my" is incorrect.
Hmm, I'm actually doing something very similar to that very often. But the answers I get don't come from within me but from outside. The answers seem to be given by some outside entity and not me, as far as I'm aware. Unless it's possible for some part of my subconscious or soul to fool me into thinking that there's an entity. I can't be sure of this so I'm not jumping into conclusions. But whatever it is, the responses are usually repeatable. I.e if the answer was "yes", I can ask the same question repeatedly and get the same answer again and again. I also usually try turning the same question upside down to confirm if the answer was just a fluke. I usually still get the proper answer. Example:

"Is person X planning on doing Y?" ---> Response is "Yes".
"Is it true that person X is NOT planning on doing Y?" ---> No response.

It's a very long story so I'll try to tell it in few sentences:
I noticed last year that when I was wondering about certain things, suddenly I received answers from my surroundings. For example if I was thinking a question which had yes/no answer, I might hear some parts of my surroundings make a loud noise when the answer was "yes". I started experimenting with this and learned that the answers were consistent, no matter how I formulated the question. This ruled out them to be "just random noises". First I thought I was going crazy, but my scientific mind couldn't rule out the fact that the answers I was receiving followed a clear pattern, no matter how I looked at it.

The first time it happened was when I was sitting in public transport and pondering on things. I suddenly noticed that the surroundings seemed to give me answers to whatever question I was having at the moment. The response time for me getting an answer to the question in my mind was pretty much less than 2 seconds. So the "discussion" happened in real time. It was probably the most mindblowing thing in my life. I'm still not 100% sure what was answering my questions that day. When I asked the question in my mind "What do you want?" the public transport instantly passed through huge graffiti which said "LOVE!". Still to this day I can't be sure what exactly was going on that day. But I had very similar experiences later on. Here are just a few examples:

After the previous experience I naturally started thinking I was most probably just going insane. After some days I noticed stickers around the town where ever I was walking, where I was going for jogging, bus stops and even around the neighbourhood I live in. The stickers said "Hi! I'm ..." where the "..." part is where you could write name by hand. What was written in all of those stickers was "Hi! I'm SANE". The stickers just kept appearing pretty much everywhere I went. I felt that maybe someone/something was trying to tell me that I'm not going crazy after all. I asked my wife if she had noticed those stickers before. She hadn't. So I pointed them out for her and she definitely could see them. So at least the stickers were not my imagination.

One evening I accidentally ran into information about how christianity describes what angels look like. Cherubs seemed to have four faces and this brought to my mind that I had read many demons are said to have three faces. Fast forward to the next day: I'm jogging and again the surroundings start "speaking to me" visually. I ask the question "Who are you?". Maybe about 20 seconds later I notice there is a sticker on lamp post. The sticker is a picture of three faces combined together. I look what's right above the sticker: another sticker which says "Hello!". A day or two later when I was thinking random things and the word "demon" passed my mind, the EXACT same moment I saw an ad on internet, which had three faces, blender horizontally together.

Then maybe week or so later, I'm jogging again in the morning. Right before getting back home there's a huge flock of birds in the sky. They are all flying to the same direction. Suddenly the birds form the outlines of a five pointed star (pointy tip upwards, not downwards, round edges) which lasts maybe two seconds. Then they form outlines of a bird which has its wings open. The bird looked like a raven or crow. This also lasted maybe 2 seconds and then the images were gone. Both the outline images were VERY clear and well defined (as well as carefully placing birds into carefully selected locations would look like). There were no visual distortions, no lightheadedness, not the slightest feeling of distorted reality or anything pointing to lowered mental state or hallucinations. I felt completely sharp mentally. Not one bird disappeared or appeared out of nowhere. They just flew continuously to one direction at slightly different speeds and seemed to (by complete accident) form VERY clearly visible outline pictures. The images required absolutely 0% deciphering if they were there or not. I felt really impressed with what I saw. And then my very next thought was that I probably somehow have something wrong with my head. I went to see doctor, we took MRI of my head and they found nothing out of the ordinary. So any physical problem was ruled out. Also the mental state I was in does not match that when people would see hallucinations. So for all purposes, I am 100% convinced what I saw was completely real and I can't explain any of it. The only thing I can think of why something would show that kind of thing to me is to deepen my belief in the supernatural.

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 pm >a feeling that my intuition does not work through my heart at all

So that is an early question for you: to what/whom does the heart belong?
I have no idea. I'm not even sure how to find out.

I'm starting to understand that I've been very lost for my whole life.

Amor wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 pm It is common in romantic settings to say: I gave her my heart. Certainly I have seen quite a few cases where some of the etheric substance of the heart is transferred to another human. The transferred substance is useless to the receiver while the giver lives with a gap in the heart.

In your case there appears to be a large hook coming in the front of the heart from a dark entity. The heart may behave as if it belongs to the entity.

>rational thinking, toxic friends, non loving parents and bad experiences with trust/people

Standard experiences when subject to spiritual oppression. So it is up to you to free yourself. Be aware that the oppressing entities are highly experienced in managing human assets so that there are layers of oppressing structures. One success is just one step.

On the bright side, a fellow I know has just reclaimed the heart from a dark entity that was interfering with the flow of Spirit anchored in the heart.
I have a reason to believe there is more than a single entity that is part of my life. Unless it's somehow my own subconscious or soul that is playing tricks on me. I can't be 100% sure of anything. Assuming these are outside entities, I haven't figured out their true intention.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

With the Flame in the Heart exercise most humans have a single stream, mostly from this planet but sometimes from our sun or another sun.

I am starting to detect humans that have two streams of Spirit. The thinner stream is often from the center of the universe or even from outside the universe.

You have two streams of Spirit - hence you attract systematic oppression by adverse intelligences that do not wish you to carry out your functions.

It seems time to reclaim the heart.

Here is an exercise that, as far as I know, has only been carried out once. He was successful in reclaiming the heart.

There is a chakra just above the head. In Freemasonry it is veiled by the expression: the point within the circle, from which a Freemason cannot err.

Thus move your consciousness about 6 inches above your head and pull all your attention inside that sphere - including hands and feet.

Intend that only the cosmic parts of you be active. That should produce a bright light at the center of the sphere.

Step into that bright light and claim a reset/reboot of your human system.

If it works the bright light in the center may turn into a blue flame.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:33 am You have two streams of Spirit - hence you attract systematic oppression by adverse intelligences that do not wish you to carry out your functions.
I intend to do something about it. I need to learn to about lots of things before I can properly keep adverse effects at bay.

Amor wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:33 am It seems time to reclaim the heart.

There is a chakra just above the head.

Step into that bright light and claim a reset/reboot of your human system.
What does rebooting human system mean?

The below long text is directly related to your suggestion. It's a bit lengthy text but there's no shorter way to explain it.

Couple of days ago when I was waiting to fall asleep in my bed, I experienced the following:

I had the usual visuals happening in my vision, which I mentioned earlier in this thread. Then unexpectedly I saw black surroundings (emptiness/nothing) and my own body which looked sort of dark blue in color. Light blue energy string/line/something was going out of from my chest area far away into the darkness surrounding me. I noticed that I had full control where I could look in this empty space and what I was doing with my body (move hands, etc.). The first thing that came to my mind was that maybe the energy string was one of the hooks/hook lines you wrote about. I decided to start following it like you wrote.

I moved along the line and it just kept going and going and going. I grabbed the line with my fingers so it won't drift away when I move to it's general direction. (I think the origin of the line stayed where my chest was before I started following the line) Then suddenly the line changed it's direction where it was pointing at. By this I mean that there was no turn in the line like there would be in a road, but like if something at the end of the line suddenly moved around me so the line suddenly pointed to different direction. I kept going to the direction of the line, but then it changed direction again, and again and again. Eventually going around me so the line wrapped around my hand. I got over what happened and kept going. Then the line suddenly changed its color into something yellowish/orangish and a grid like line pattern appeared under it, which was of the exact same color. Now it was pretty much impossible to tell which of the lines was the one I was following and which ones were in the background. If the line changed directions, I would not be able to notice it doing so. That's when I stopped following the line.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, something that identified itself as a "demon" had been communicating with me in various ways. This entity has a name which I won't mention here. Let's just call it Entity-A. I decided to point my thoughts towards that entity and ask it directly, if it was responsible of what you called someone owning my heart. I think that the answer was "yes". Then I thought that I should probably do what you suggested to reclaim my heart by "rebooting" etc. That's when I felt that I received message which explained that I could probably do that, but doing it that way would cause me to miss an important lesson. I learned that it was most probably this entity which was responsible for starting the waking up process in me. I.e. it claims to be a guide of sorts. I also learned that it won't follow me all the way through the path I've chosen for myself, but will "drop off" at some point when it's work is done and I've managed to do some of the thing's I'm going to do. I think the intended relationship is symbiotic instead of parasitic or oppressing. I.e. I need/want to do something and by coincidence it also happens to benefit Entity-A, so it's helping me do that.

This is what I have learned about Entity-A:

1. It represents AT LEAST the following aspects: resilience/tenacity, knowlege, destruction.

2. Its intention is not to destroy me.

3. It is making sure I learn some things in very carefully chosen order so I don't fall into the trap of getting permanently fooled by misleading information when learning about hidden information.

4. It is responsible for at least some of the seemingly random events which caused me to bump into information that helped me forward in learning about esoteric and hidden things.

5. It doesn't exist in one point of time, but exists simultaneously in all of parts of history between its "birth and death". This is how it can cause seemingly increcible coincidences to happen, like "environments communicating in realtime with people" etc. It makes smallest possible adjustments to things in the past which eventually lead things to be in the right place at the right time and doing the right things for all the required things to happen. I.e. "controlled butterfly effect".

6. It was responsible for getting me out of some serious troubles last year, including one anafylactic shock I had: I was sure I was going to die during the event, but somehow I didn't. Lost consciousness, had medical help, etc. I learned that it was an outside attack directed at me and not a random event. (Illusion magick, can be fatal)

7. It said I should not trust spirits, not even itself: it has fooled me couple of times when I've become too trusting towards it. Seems to keep me on my toes on purpose. I have to admit: it's really hard not to trust someone/something that keeps helping you out for long periods of time. This seems to be a standard way for spirits to fool people.

I found this post and I inted to try it out to be able to communicate with Entity-A more fluently so i can ask it proper questions what is going on and what does it actually want:
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41359
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What does rebooting human system mean?

A clean load of the operating system.

>Light blue energy string/line/something was going out of from my chest area far away ... Then the line suddenly changed its color into something yellowish/orangish and a grid like line pattern appeared under it, which was of the exact same color

So you are from one of the "temples" in the heavens. There are grid systems of energy through out the universe. Lines running across the surface of this planet seem to reverse flow direction frequently.

Here is an experiment. Look at your light blue energy line then imagine a piece of paper and put on it the name of a star. Then move the paper next to the line to see if they interact. If not try another star. The answer is pretty easy but it is better that you find it for yourself.

> It doesn't exist in one point of time, but exists simultaneously in all of parts of history between its "birth and death"

This is standard for most higher level entities.

>I should not trust spirits, not even itself

Quite so. Usually I will measure the plane/subplane on which the new entity is working, then its light-dark balance, then assess its kingdom (elemental, nature spirit, etc), then assess its function. Then, if satisfied, I will let it get close (in front not from behind) and observe what happens to my energy field. Every few months I will turf out all the attached entities and reassess them. Usually I will send half of them home as they are no longer suitable.

As for answers, it is easy to be biased to particular answers, so I take answers as provisional. In any case, the future of this 3D timeline is not fixed. The human race needs to remain positive to be sure of a positive destiny - hence the interest adverse entities have in promoting depression in humans.

Your Entity A seems ok to me. It connects into two of the chakras above your head. Put Entity A next to your pale blue line. What happens? What do you deduce?

White room: you will have noticed my comments about false walls. All the humans I have investigated have a false wall at the top of the personal mind. Improper thoughts are easily sent through the false wall. So it is necessary to rise above the personality frequencies to get a relatively pure operating environment.

In my view the Flame in the Heart exercise is more robust against adverse intervention - with a general exception for those captured by contaminated entities from past cycles including the martial arts entity . Those entities can interfere with the flow of Spirit as it anchors in the heart.

https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... rt#p526433

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am >What does rebooting human system mean?

A clean load of the operating system.
That sounds dangerous. What kind of full reset will it be in practise?

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am So you are from one of the "temples" in the heavens. There are grid systems of energy through out the universe. Lines running across the surface of this planet seem to reverse flow direction frequently.
If I'm from there, what am I doing here on Earth? Why wouldn't I still be in those temples? I feel there's some fundamental information here which I am completely missing.

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am Here is an experiment. Look at your light blue energy line then imagine a piece of paper and put on it the name of a star. Then move the paper next to the line to see if they interact. If not try another star. The answer is pretty easy but it is better that you find it for yourself.

---

Put Entity A next to your pale blue line. What happens? What do you deduce?
Easier said than done. The pale blue line experience happened by completely accident. It just happened and I don't know how exactly. Suddenly "I was there" effortlessly, but with no idea how.

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am >I should not trust spirits, not even itself

Quite so. Usually I will measure the plane/subplane on which the new entity is working, then its light-dark balance, then assess its kingdom (elemental, nature spirit, etc), then assess its function. Then, if satisfied, I will let it get close (in front not from behind) and observe what happens to my energy field. Every few months I will turf out all the attached entities and reassess them. Usually I will send half of them home as they are no longer suitable.

---

So it is necessary to rise above the personality frequencies to get a relatively pure operating environment.
Closely related to the above points: Last night I tried doing the white room experiment. I couldn't get the white room in my mind, but I might have still made contact with Entity-A. Here's what happened:

While trying to imagine the white room for a fairly long time, a person started persistently appear into my minds eye, even when I tried to get rid of it to continue my white room meditation. I gave up and asked if the person was Entity-A. It answered "yes" by me hearing its voice in my minds. The voice was no different than if I imagine about something in my mind. So I still take all this with a grain of salt.

The person in my mind looked and sounded exactly like a character from a TV show I am watching currently. It was an old wise looking lady dressed in all black, acting very calm and collected. I asked if this is just my imagination. She answered "yes and no". She explained I'm receiving thoughts and ideas into my subconscious, which in turn interprets them the way it sees fit for me to decipher the communication into human experience/language.

Here's some of the information I received during the conversation:

1. Entity-A claims to be older than this universe and time itself. Originating or living in something called "abyss". I need more information on that if that place is real.

2. It said I should be concentrating in learning only 1, maximum of 2, things at a time, instead of trying to learn and figure out everything. This way I'll progress much faster: the things I learn properly will help me learn the rest of the things I need.

3. I asked what it wants in general: what is it's goal with everything it's doing now. It said that I do not want to know the answer. So I didn't push the question any further.

Every time I tried to concentrate more on the conversation, everything felt distorted in various ways and looked like I was losing the "connection". If I let my thoughts completely free, the same thing happened. So keeping up the conversation "connection" felt like I was having pretty much a regular conversation with someone. That seemed to be the right way to do it. Not forcing my mind in any way, not letting thoughts wander, but just being natural in a regular conversation.

Again, I am taking all this with a grain of salt for now. Not sure if it was really Entity-A or just my imagination doing tricks on me.

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am As for answers, it is easy to be biased to particular answers, so I take answers as provisional. In any case, the future of this 3D timeline is not fixed. The human race needs to remain positive to be sure of a positive destiny - hence the interest adverse entities have in promoting depression in humans.
Good idea about keeping answers as provisional. I'll start doing that.

I also had a feeling the above might be true how spirits operate and how timeline might not be fixed. I wasn't sure about it.

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am In my view the Flame in the Heart exercise is more robust against adverse intervention - with a general exception for those captured by contaminated entities from past cycles including the martial arts entity. Those entities can interfere with the flow of Spirit as it anchors in the heart.
Good. Now I know you are the real deal. I left that detail out of my story.

I will check the above link later today.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What kind of full reset will it be in practise?

The reset exercise appeared as a sequence in my awareness with a strong energy flow. It was in answer to my question about how a martial arts ex-enthusiast might deal with a black entity blocking his heart.

He had to work hard on the exercise but it was largely successful and the dark entity was withdrawn - despite the previous permissions given to it.

Thus the reset deleted improper permissions.

As far as I know that exercise has only been done once on this timeline - but I can see it on other timelines

>what am I doing here on Earth?

Posted here to assist.

>there's some fundamental information here which I am completely missing.

When you make your personality transparent to Light, you will see various beings and be shown your work and work team

>The pale blue line experience happened by completely accident.

Your accident but not theirs. Just try the experiment.

>The voice was no different than if I imagine about something in my mind.

I had a inner dialogue for at least a decade before I could identify the entity.

> thoughts and ideas into my subconscious, which in turn interprets them the way it sees fit for me to decipher the communication into human experience/language.

Humans have sets of beliefs and images - generally taught. Incoming data is most easily connected to the existing library of beliefs and images. For example, orthodox Catholics seeing positive female aliens or spirits often identity them as Mary.

>Originating or living in something called "abyss"

There are two common meanings:

- the abyss/apsu is the underworld fresh water ocean that is 3 times larger than the salt water surface ocean. The Sumerian god EA/ENKI has/had his palace there.

The ocean was announced in 2019 but the Sumerians knew of it long ago
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... rths-core/

Here he is depicted twice: next to water rising from the Apsu and also in his under-ocean dwelling

Recall in the Old Testament the Lord opened the fountains of the deep. It is the same source of water

- the kabbalists took the abyss/apsu into the Tree of Life as the name for the gap between the personal and the cosmic

>Entity-A claims to be older than this universe

Many higher entities visiting this universe can validly claim the same

Be of good cheer. This is important in maintaining higher plane contacts

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:18 am Put Entity A next to your pale blue line. What happens? What do you deduce?
Damn. This just happened so I decided to come and write it right away:

I tried doing the white room meditation again with no better results than last time. This time something else was constantly popping up in my mental image: beautiful paintings of very beautiful people. They kept popping in my minds eye as I tried to concentrate. After maybe 10 minutes of trying I guessed that maybe it could be some entity instead of just being my imagination.

I asked who it was and got an answer: Entity-B. (again, name changed. This is not the same as Entity-A. Entity-B is the reason I named the first one Entity-A.)

Entity-B is known to me from only couple of earlier occasions. I once ran into it last year and had a small incident with it this year. I learned that Entity-B represents at least the following aspects: envy, hate, pride. So not very useful entity so I decided not to interact with it. In addition I wasn't completely sure it was even real.

So Entity-B spoke to me in my meditation. I asked it directly what it represents and it started by telling new information about itself which I hadn't learned or figured out earlier: it represents false expectations and false promises. At this point I felt a bit surprised. I decided to try if I could see the light blue line coming from my chest so I could try the test you suggested. Instantly the vision changed:

The paintings disappeared. The background was instantly black. I saw a female figure couple of meters away from me, on her knees and the light blue line from my chest went directly into her mouth. She seemed to suck it like spaghetti, but as vigorously as she could. I felt very alarmed and disgusted at what I saw and got angry. I tried to get rid of her. Not sure if I succeeded or not. I have a feeling that I didn't do very good job at getting rid of "her", at least permanently.

You asked what do I deduce from what I see when doing the test you suggested me to do. I don't think there was anything to deduce/decipher. To me it's 100% self explanatory without any doubt at all. Entity-B is a selfish parasitic creature which tries to use me as food the best it can. Not only that, but it most probably is doing it's best to derail me from my true path. I feel angry.

I start to get a feeling this is what Entity-A was referring to by saying it would be better not to do the reset you suggested, so I would learn an important lesson. I believe I'm having that important lesson right now, learning several things at once.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Is there a blue line coming into your heart? From where?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:47 am Is there a blue line coming into your heart? From where?
To me it looked like it was coming out of me (light blue line, there's no visible motion in the line going in or out). I didn't turn around to see if it actually went through me.

I need to confirm:
Do all people perceive these things the same way or are there similar huge differences like when deciphering an entity: it can look completely different to different people, depending on the person's background?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

People perceive the world through their library of images and beliefs.

I recall long ago, driving on a 6 lane suburban road in the rain at night with lots of street light reflections off the water on the road. I could see that there was something on the road far ahead but could not work out what it was. When I got closer I realised it was a horse. As soon as I knew the pattern I could see where the head was. Before that it was just an incoherent mass of light-dark reflections.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Last night around 4 AM or so the following happened (went to sleep late) :

I was chatting with my wife and some visuals kept persistently popping into my minds eye, fairly distractingly. If I remember correctly, the first ones were some colorful mosaic type of images of something I don't remember anymore. After couple of minutes the visual style changed to a more painted type of image of sun where there were two pillars coming down from it: same color as the sun, they were part of the sun, like legs. That image stayed in my minds eye for about one minute. Then the image changed to a different type of image and style: more comic book art style images of seemingly random objects/characters. At this point I went to sleep and decided to ask if it was some entity or not. I asked who it was and to my surprise I heard very clearly in my mind a person's voice saying a name I recognized. I haven't met the person in real life nor talked to him, but I tried to contact him maybe less than month ago by e-mail. My first reaction obviously was that it's either my imagination (however extremely vivid this time) or someone pretending to be him. I did the obvious thing: I simply asked him to send me an e-mail if he was who he said he was and added that I must go to sleep now. Then I tried to "disconnect". After about minute or so later I suddenly started seeing lots of vivid images of large sigils flying towards me very rapidly. Maybe 5 sigils per second or so. That lasted about half a minute.

I've seen such sigils a couple of times before when waiting to fall asleep. They always look much more real than my usual mental images when I close my eyes and wait to fall asleep. Sometimes they seem more real that the real world compared to if I had my eyes open. Never figured out why those sigils would happen or what they meant, if anything. Any ideas? The sigils always look like they were made out of energy of some sort. Do any of you see very vivid images of sigils sometimes in your minds eye?

Oh, and no e-mail arrived today from the person in this story.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The sun with two pillars appears in alchemy and medieval Freemasonry. In the image below the central sun is Sirius. Note that Sirius has 14 rays and our sun (left pillar) has 16! The right pillar has the Moon with 7 sacred planets

>no e-mail arrived today from the person

Perhaps it is difficult to send emails from parallel lives.

The sigils seem to be entities. They seem quite detached without any adverse agenda.

Try arranging them in a circle and see what happens (or wants to happen) in the center.

I have attached a universal pattern to this post. It is radiant gold, rather like a jigsaw piece. Turn it upside down and put it in the circle

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”