Astral Projection Key

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Astral Projection Key

Post by WildWolf »

A friend of mine whom has a very strong Christian background asked me yesterday, "why is Astral Projection worth doing?"....after contemplating for awhile i gave these reasons as to why it's of value. There are more reasons than this....but these are just some important keys.

1.) AP is a completely natural experience...we do it every night without even noticing it....and there is a quality of AP that has a regenerative nature to it....that allows us to rest unconsciously and recuperate....sleep.

2.) Experiencing the self as going beyond Life...knowing that you just hop out of the body at death is a key gnosis and allows you to live and vibrate more authentically in your mortal coil. Too many people are enslaved by fear of death.

3.) Knowing how to navigate the planes and having an understanding of the structure of reality. This is key....as there are so many lost and traumatized spirits roaming the planes and don't know where to go....by regularly navigating the realms and getting a basic understanding of how to "handle" the "in-between" space....you guarantee yourself a smooth journey.

4.) Soul Retrieval....as someone who did a quite bit of healing work in the past....journeying to recover soul pieces from broken and traumatized individuals is key.

-Like i said, there are many more reasons to do this practice....but the above are a strong few. A couple of my favorite books on the topic are listed below. Cheers.

Singing the Soul back Home by Caitlin Mathews
Transportation by Diana Paxton

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Astral Projection Key

Post by Amor »

Etheric projection?

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Astral Projection Key

Post by WildWolf »

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:21 am Etheric projection?
Physical, Etheric, Sexual, Astral.....etc. Lot of different layers to the system....different layers have different qualities.

Return to “Dreams and The Unconscious”