Need help with whats going on in my life.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Real
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help with whats going on in my life.

Post by Real »

Hello, i just spent a hour writing a post which didnt post i wonder why. i need help so im going to make this one very breif and ill tell more as time goes by. im dealing with 5 different spirits that i appear to be controling through jesus christ. thank you jesus christ for your help. i respect all people all religions and all spirits by the way. i hope you show me the same respect. these spirits that im dealing with came through a dream, i dreamed about them for months then something happen where they came through the dream world and i began to hear them out of the dream. these voices eventually took a picture of a clear liquid and would form there face where ever i looked. they like to mess with my eye and dialate my pupils its how they possess. they constantly tell me to fight it and them which in turn makes me stronger and makes my mind stronger apperantly they speak through pictures and the imagination i see pictures of people and they take there face and speak to me with there voice from that picture. i see ghosts which is there body moves slowly and stays in one area which in turn they begin to draw and draw a picture of a face which speaks. i see there eyes the path of where there eyes goes and there voice including where there voice goes. they test peoples faith and if there weak they become one of them or become possessed then i pray to jesus christ for them and i litterly see the cartoon character crawl out of the possessed persons eye apperantly the voice in my head talks to people in a dream world and affects the people here in a subliminal way. when i say certain words it changes peoples thinking and attitude. at 1 point they tried to get me to be the father of them. but never in the name of jesus christ anything concerning that and i fear i might be forsaken. there was a longer story explaining it but i hit submit and the page dissapeared. i describe more later on but if someone can tell me what im dealing with it would help. i see black and white energy i see them effect people i see dark effect people and i see jesus christ effect people. im just trying to do whats right they have been forcing me to think more and faster with my mind. its all about thinking and breathing. with my voice i change them they turn into either regular people demons or angels or the people around me. its a shame which i why i constantly pray to jesus christ to help me with them which he does and there attitude changes as well as everyone else around me. i see there eyes in my vision and i see there eyes go into people which is when i know what there thinking then i have to fight for that person because sometimes there too weak. ultimatly a spiritual battle takes place between me and the people around me. im a man of jesus christ but the dark one told me it was his tool and i had no idea. then i seen the picture change dark and encompass my hands at that point i prayed to jesus christ and it immediatly left. i believe im advancing spiritually but need help and all they do is make me guess at everything and say im right. jesus christ controls them and makes them leave but its only temporary i need to find a perminant solution. thanks for your time and ill update whats happening to me based apon the responses i get. its a spirit that can change into anything based apon what i say. ill explain how they came about later.

valentinesummers20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Need help with whats going on in my life.

Post by valentinesummers20 »

I can't say I understood very well, neither do I know what you're dealing with but it seems you have good faith in Jesus so keep praying.

You said that these 5 spirits were in a dream and sort of came out into reality. Where you maybe having astral dreaming? Astral dreaming/projection, occur when your soul or consciousness leaves your body and enters a realm known as the astral plane. This is not the dream plane. I don't know much about it but you might have met them there? or else maybe Lucid dreaming (when you're aware that you're dreaming, in this case you can have total control of your dream) people once said that they met entities while lucid dreaming and when astral dreaming they obviously met many. I personally go astral (if I can say that [rofl] ) without wanting, stuff happened but yeah anyway...

If so, you could have bumped into an entity or two and maybe dragged them with you or something... could be what I refer to as a Vampire, draining your energy (in case you feel drained/tired)...

When they talk, what do they tell you?
Are they distracting you? (I imagine)
Do you feel like they are negative?
This happens everywhere right?

I recommend the same thing I recommended on another post I wrote on today, holy water/salt. Pray and put the intention into them and keep them in your house to at least try to clear them there and see if it works.

Start by little,
I really hope I helped at least a tiny bit... [bummed]

Peace! [thumbup]

entropic

Post by entropic »

Mnææh, Dio-summoner is still tons better.

Real
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pt. 2

Post by Real »

Thank you for your help. this is why i need help because i am not into magick or witchcraft but it is apart of me because of what she did to me. so if someone is able to summon a spirit and ask them questions pertaining to whats happening in my life i would appreciate it or a tarot reading. i used too when i was 15 but since then what i have and experienced has changed my life. heres a section giving deeper detailed as to what happen to me and what i am currently dealing with. some history about J1, ill use J1 to protect her name. J1 had multiple personalities i believe were brought on by the occult. theres J1, J2, and about 6 other personalities but J1 and J2 are the strongest. J1 was connected to the Occult the main occult. the occult uses drugs to get to people and they used drugs to get to her she went to a party and the next morning she had J2 there. she told me she was just there. J1 is a woman of jesus christ and told me that i could walk and save lives and help kids with it, J2 told me i could become a warlock and litterly have people bow down to me. at that point she touched my chin and marked me 1 time. theres 3 marks other people know about if your into magick it signifies what level you are involved. ive prayed to jesus christ to remove this mark they said he did but there still here which bothers me almost as if jesus christ wants me to learn this because he hasnt taken them away. very confusing. when i was with J1 told me J2 chose me for something but im not sure. the same spirits that were doing things for her seem like the same spirits that found me because they could hear my voice. i guess if you are into magick you use your mind think faster and just know things i think its because the spirits help you its difficult though because these 5 spirits constantly changed based on what im feeling thinking and saying. she told me they raped her and they would rape me which they did. J2 said if i would want to see her later on in my life which i believe is the female that possessed her that came back and found me. you were right about the vampire but that is only one. i was 15 when i did what i did i drank her blood and did rituals which is partly why they found me i believe. im not sure but im assuming there spirit was carried on through the blood which i why im seeing them now. there was a war in the occult she told me. im not supposed to speak of these things and the spirits even told me not too but my faith in jesus christ is stronger then any magick near or around me. Archangel michael is capable of taking on legions of demons and i believe he is a good friend of mine ive felt his presence at times and he has helped me mentally when these spirits start messing with other peoples mind. Thank you Jesus christ and Archangel michael. So everything is based on what a person believes and what they say. you believe things start to happen you dont believe it will not effect you. these spirits seem like there trying to become gods but never will. they say im a god which i deny to the fullest in jesus christs name. ive heard them mess with other peoples dreams and the woman i was with became J2 it seems like its a lie and if ther person says yes they give permission to be possessed. i then tell them in there dream im a gaurdian angel and jesus christ is calling us home let him into your heart and he will change everything. i fear revelations is occuring soon. and i have a job to save as many souls as i can through jesus christ. everytime in the bible when people got to far into sex and worshiping false idols jesus christs father would punish us for doing wrong. i respect everyone there religion and spirits. please forgive my opinions but if theres demons theres angels if there is jesus christ there is satan. im not sure how the other religions plays its part but its what you believe in. so im 15 J1 is 28 and likes younger kids apperantly she had been with 4 or 5 kids my same age at the time and they all died even her husband died and i was the only one that survived. we were on are way to arizona which is a demon breeding ground because its so hot and we were on are way to meet someone there i will not say the name. i believed i was going to be sacrificed but jesus christ stopped it with the DA putting a hold on my flight that if i left the state i would immediatly be arrested. intense huh? she told me there was a war in the occult because everyone is after power people died a woman named Octavia was her teached a leader in gypsy magick she was looking for the grimoire of the gypsys which at the time was surrounded by people in robes and was on a train. this was 11 years ago. ive probably spoke to much but im tired of these spirits making me guess everything and need help. they show me what they can do, they can control people. litterly down to the eye movement but because im a good man of jesus christ they havnt been doing as much evil. it seems these spirits know what im thinking as a think they see the pictures i imagine and when i look around they see what i look at. they like to wink a lot and i believe they have different words for when they do things. baphomets word is "No problem" satans oir another demons word is "You got it"... if you know of any words that can help let me know

The Cove
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by The Cove »

Time to let go of christ and hold on to you. Also, the concept of a paragraph is not a bad thing.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

The Cove wrote:Time to let go of christ and hold on to you. Also, the concept of a paragraph is not a bad thing.

^ for real. this is YOUR life, what christ or spirits or whoever tell you can be *snaps fingers* IgNoReD.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

The Cove wrote:Time to let go of christ and hold on to you. Also, the concept of a paragraph is not a bad thing.
I couldn't agree more.

Helper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Helper »

Most have never found any true value in Christ, but I have Real. Write me and I will help you, also what else have you been involved in? Write me at [email protected] I can tell you a few things God Bless!

Helper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Helper »

I would also recommend protecting your home with oil and prayer. You can get olive oil and go to a church, have you and the priest pray together over the oil. Go back to your home and then say the Lords Prayer over the door and dip the oil and make a sign of the cross on the door and say, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as you make the cross. Do this on all doors, windows, walls, cielings, floor ect. You can say Psalms 23 as you burn the sage, and cleanse your home, strenghten with prayer daily. God Bless in Jesus Christ's name amen.

Helper
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Helper »

Also one last bit of advice, after you bless the oil at the church put some on your own head and say the prayer before doing the other stuff, and then avoid those people. You will be safe in your home, outside is a different story.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Have you considered talking to either a priest, a pastor or a psychiatrist?

You keep saying that Jesus is doing all these things for you but yet you're on an occult forum asking for help from us heathens. I just find that odd.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

oh, and paragraph breaks. Please.

That block of text is not easy to read.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Return to “Help!”