Can anyone identify this demon/ghost?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Aceris
Forum Member
Forum Member

Can anyone identify this demon/ghost?

Post by Aceris »

Hello everyone,

Normally I'd be pretty skeptical about demons, ghosts, summonings, dark arts, etc, but I find myself opening up to their existence more and more, especially after hearing a lot of first hand accounts from a friend of mine as well as his friends. My friend is from a rural little town in Indiana known for it's beautiful scenery, woods, and little shops and villages. But the city has a dark side, it's full of crime, gangs, meth labs, and anything else that comes with a town full of "bored" people. So, on to the accounts.

The first account: My friend was spending the night at his friend's house in the woods. They're watching TV and both of them fall asleep on the couch. My friend wakes up and has this incredibly eerie sense that he is being watched. He slowly turns around and sees this horrifying creature leaning out into the hallway. It's thin and incredibly pale with a long mouth with very sharp teeth, black eyes, and bluish steel hair that sticks straight up. It also has claws and long bony fingers. They lock eyes for what my friend says was a couple of minutes, and then it zips around a corner in the hallway out of sight. He tries to wake up his friend on the couch but he fails, and because he didn't have a car, he was forced to spend the rest of the night there. The next morning he talked to his friend about what he saw, and his friend said "I know, I see that thing all the time. I can't wait to move out." Everyone who goes to that house sees it, either locking eyes with it or only seeing the fingers/claws grasping a corner. His friend said that it zips by the bathroom when he's getting ready in the morning, sometimes peering in for a split second, but what everyone who has witnessed it has said about it was the fact that it looks hungry, like it's going to eat them. Does anybody have ANY idea what this would be?

The second account: My friend was with a group of four guys and they went into the county's abandoned mental asylum. This place has a bad reputation for paranormal activity. According to my friends, a lot of drug deals would be scheduled to happen in or out front of the place by the local gangs, but they would always be canceled because the gang members would be too freaked out. Naturally, my friend and his group of friends had to see what all of the fuss was about. It was a four story building and they were on the fourth floor when all four of them saw a full body apparition of a man. He was taller than usual (maybe 8 feet), extremely muscular, pale skin, and the moment they saw him, he took a huge deep breath and just started screaming at the top of his lungs. Shortly after he began running straight toward them. The four of them bolted, all splitting up, but he seemed to be chasing all of them at the same time, still uttering that ear piercing screech and taking breaths to scream again! When they made it to the door, he disappeared. The four of them, normally pretty tough guys, were all in tears.

I know these seem like they could be made up, but my friend is the most honest person I know. There's no way he would make something like this up, which is why I felt compelled to seek answers. I am probably the most skeptical person you'd ever meet, so I wouldn't have believed it had anyone else told me.

If anyone has any idea how to identify these two entities, or possibly know how they may have emerged (summoning), or knows someone who does, PLEASE let me know.

Thank you.

- Aceris

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Can anyone identify this demon/ghost?

Post by Lucius »

Well, I think the first thing is just a poltergeist- I may be wrong though.

But the second thing I am pretty sure is an imprint of the suffering of a mental patient in that asylum before it closed. Humans are not efficient, some of the energy from our emotions "leak" into the surrounding air, these can sometimes spin together and form a being, or an "imprint" of a strong emotion. This will be an unintelligent being formed from a massive concentration of the emotion of terror. It's like a jellyfish but will cause other people to feel terror to feed from the energy to sustain itself. This is sometimes called a poltergeist but I'm pretty sure it's just an imprint. Can you PM the name of this Asylum/Village? I am in a guild that likes to look into stuff like this :)
Thanks,
Lucius.
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Penelope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Penelope »

Hi Aceris, how's it going?

Your friend might not have told you the whole story here. Just saying.

The house thing could be a whole bunch of stuff. The easiest way to go about finding out is to, um. Ask. Not that a shiqq or a si'lat or anything is going to be like, "hey, I was just passing through, it OK if I squat here?" but you know the saying KISS? Keep it simple (stupid) - yeah. You know anybody that would be up for a little session in that house to find out? Alternatively there are generic banishment that could be done on the place. But really you want as much of the story as possible before you go meddling.

Second thing? See above. Another thing than can happen when a bunch of people are scared of the same place - the place gets actually scary. Strong emotional projections from a number of people can be just as strong as anything organic. People come together afterward and discuss the scary thing and agree on one scary story together (see the psychology of memory and witnesses, any textbook circa 1975) and it sticks.

Of course this could all be bullshit and your pal is just telling you a scary story. >:D
Your head's like mine, like all our heads; big enough to contain every god and devil there ever was. Big enough to hold the weight of oceans and the turning stars. Whole universes fit in there! But what do we choose to keep in this miraculous cabinet? Little broken things, sad trinkets that we play with over and over. The world turns our key and we play the same little tune again and again and we think that tunes are all we are.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

wow, both those cases... i'd sh*t my pants. right there.

penelope mentioned asking... you think that's a good idea, penelope? like... do you think maybe a group of the friends should go in the guy's house and ask the thing what/who/why it's there? i'm in no way saying you're incorrect here... i would just wonder how they would go about doing it and what precautions they should take in case that thing got a little too hungry.

you got some good advice here, friend. as to exactly pinpointing who they are by description, i don't think you'll get an answer here. sounds to me like those things are fairly unique happenings that would probably not be found elsewhere.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Commander Chaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Commander Chaos »

My guess is that the first one seems like possibly some kind of bleedthrough from a lower dimensional level but most likely it is a a simple shadow. I agree with the guy before me that the second one was probably an imprint, I've seen some messed up imprints before. Try not to let yourself get too freaked out by these things or they tend to just eff with you more and it could possibly bring more bad things around. If you really feel like something is trying to mess with you just toss some salt around the place.

Return to “Help!”