help

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

homercalf
Forum Member
Forum Member

help

Post by homercalf »

Please can someone help me

Serenitydawn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: help

Post by Serenitydawn »

Um, with what? ???
We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of disociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. ~ H.P. Lovecraft

homercalf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by homercalf »

I'm needing to find out someone's name and location all other methods have up to now failed I need to know who is the person making trouble for me with a mutual friend, I know it sounds petty but its not its serious, full details will obviously be explained
Thanks

entropic

Post by entropic »

Let me guess, he summonsed a bunch of jinns?

Commander Chaos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Commander Chaos »

Sounds like you need to do something that might influence this person into possibly contacting you.

homercalf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by homercalf »

Yes, I think I do, I need yo dfo something, I have no powers myself never cast any magic before, can anyone help me?

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

dude, we don't know what you want. you have to provide us with more details. what are they doing to you? sending curses, what? is it really a protection barrier you're looking for? "send their curses back at them" kinda thing? or you for real want to know who they are and where they are so you can go kick their ass? no idea, man. you aren't going to get any good answers til you tell us what you're looking for.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

homercalf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by homercalf »

I need an answer by means of divination as all other means have failedi need to know thee identity and or location in the USA of as particular person who alerted a mutuel friend about been lied to I know it sounds trivial, and silly but its not, it almost caused a suicide, all I want and need to know is who was she, then I will know who not to trust
Someone please email me direct
[email protected]

valentinesummers20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by valentinesummers20 »

You're seeking information.
Divination is the most commonly performed type magick. Occultists dont just rely only on divination for information but seek information in a less magickal way too. So I'd suggest you do the same, don't just rely on magick, sure you can always try different types of divinations to be more sure about the information you are gathering but also seek information outside magick, it's much stronger doing both.

If you don't do anything related to magick try finding a trusted psychic or reader and if possible try more then one.

Hope it was helpful and made sense lol.
Peace....grrr argh! [wink]

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TheSeeker »

valentinesummers20 wrote:Occultists dont just rely only on divination for information but seek information in a less magickal way too. So I'd suggest you do the same, don't just rely on magick...
Aaaaaaand from the post immediately preceeding yours.
homercalf wrote:I need an answer by means of divination as all other means have failed...
...just sayin' [greensmile]

Return to “Help!”