Candle holder breaks while hexing?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

saramichellemercuryy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Candle holder breaks while hexing?

Post by saramichellemercuryy »

There is this girl I have known since I was 9, she always was a terrible friend and always got me in trouble.
She always made my life hell, she even had her parents beat me up. She talked behind my back. Used me.
Today I have hexed her, and my… I guess “hatred” for her is real strong,
Anyways, when the candle was almost out, the glass just broke off like it was blown up.
My grandma is freaked out, and thought maybe since the hex was real powerful maybe it broke as a sign?
I am not sure. I have hexed one other person in my life and it wasn’t like this.
I need to know if the glass of the candle holder was just weak or if maybe the magic was strong?
Thank you.

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Candle holder breaks while hexing?

Post by TheSeeker »

saramichellemercuryy wrote:Anyways, when the candle was almost out, the glass just broke off like it was blown up.
My grandma is freaked out...
I need to know if the glass of the candle holder was just weak or if maybe the magic was strong?
I had this happen at the dinner table a couple of weeks ago, in a non-magical context, and with a candle holder made out of cheap Czechoslovakian crystal.
The candle stub got too short, the crystal too hot, and then it actually exploded.
If you fail to see any results from your hex, try it again with a non-breakable candle holder; brass or something, maybe.
Also, go make your Granny a cup of tea and tell her to calm down... [wink2]

toadbones
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by toadbones »

A candle holder breaking is usually a sign that perhaps the goal of the working was not justified. In other experiences a candle that burns extremely small may also mean the same or that you were not as specific as needed, while a particularly high burning flame shows much force being utilized.

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

toadbones wrote:A candle holder breaking is usually a sign that perhaps the goal of the working was not justified. In other experiences a candle that burns extremely small may also mean the same or that you were not as specific as needed, while a particularly high burning flame shows much force being utilized.
i'd say having your parents beat someone up justifies a hex.

if it was me, i'd take it as a good sign (even though i'm fairly certain there's natural causes to the holder breaking, natural causes that happen during a hex usually mean something... but i do hoodoo and that's the general thought in that paradigm). i would take it as a 'finalizing' sign, meaning the hex casting had been finalized and will be carried out promptly.

it's all perspective, anyway. either way it's nothing to worry about.

-jack
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Muloc7253
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Muloc7253 »

Jack-o-diamonds wrote:
toadbones wrote:A candle holder breaking is usually a sign that perhaps the goal of the working was not justified. In other experiences a candle that burns extremely small may also mean the same or that you were not as specific as needed, while a particularly high burning flame shows much force being utilized.
i'd say having your parents beat someone up justifies a hex.

if it was me, i'd take it as a good sign (even though i'm fairly certain there's natural causes to the holder breaking, natural causes that happen during a hex usually mean something... but i do hoodoo and that's the general thought in that paradigm). i would take it as a 'finalizing' sign, meaning the hex casting had been finalized and will be carried out promptly.

it's all perspective, anyway. either way it's nothing to worry about.

-jack
This is how I felt upon reading, if this happened to me it would give me the impression of success, a sort of confirmation of supernatural powers at work due to the high levels of energy (hate). Thats if it happened to me though, I don't want to choose your impressions and personal symbology for you. What did you feel it meant upon it happening?
Wild cats shall meet with desert beasts, satyrs shall call to one another, there shall the Lilith repose, and find for herself a place to rest.

silvermage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by silvermage »

I tend to agree with Jack, however check for results. Once or twice I've that such happenings are a sign that the target is protected (and I don't mean by the whole justification is required business but more like a ward of some kind.) If your results don't show, I'll be happy to give you a runic hex-mark. Inscribe it, charge it and bury it in the target yard on the sly. Then of course, sit back and watch the chaos.
As above, So below.

silvermage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by silvermage »

I tend to agree with Jack, however check for results. Once or twice I've found that such happenings are a sign that the target is protected (and I don't mean by the whole justification is required business but more like a ward of some kind.) If your results don't show, I'll be happy to give you a runic hex-mark. Inscribe it, charge it and bury it in the target yard on the sly. Then of course, sit back and watch the chaos.
As above, So below.

Return to “Help!”