possible encouter or am i imagining everything?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Arielis
Forum Member
Forum Member

possible encouter or am i imagining everything?

Post by Arielis »

ok, been here for about 2 days lurking about so i decided to post this here in hopes of receiving an answer that will alleviate this feeling of excitement ive been experiencing.
Out of the blue 3 days ago i just on a whim decided to Google "real succubus" and see what pops up. Much to my surprise was that they seem to actually exist and everything i thought i knew about them was shattered. Since then i was on the hunt for info about them and other user experiences that are posted. After everything I've been reading up on, i found the desire for one pretty overwhelming. Needless to say that 2 nights ago i followed a simple ritual where one masturbates to the thought of the ideal succubus one desires. So, I'm going at it nice and slow making sure (if it were possible) "putting out there", what i wanted in a mate. i wanna say that close to the end of the session, out of the blue i hear a males voice with a monotone touch simply say "succubus" that shattered the little concentration i was able to focus on. WOW. There was no way in hell i imagined that, that shocked me out of the ritual and for once, i had a bit of a blank mind. Fast forward a few seconds, i made sure to utter a dismissal that upon hearing a male instead of a female's voice "for all entities that were attracted to this ritual to please go in peace" (from another website) i went to bad shortly after with a possible but I'm thinking i was imagining it "feeling" of something flat pressed upon my lips. didn't feel like a set of lips so i could've been imagining this.
Anyways, the next day, for the entirety of it, i was getting this feeling of excitement in my chest whenever i thought to do a formal summoning of a succubus, the kind where you take it slow and properly do it. Now, here is what bothers me: I'm no stranger to feeling emotions but i learned to master them and from time to time, i can make feelings like this disappear. For the life of me, i could not get it to go away. The most i could do was lesson the intensity of the feeling. And it was usually followed by a wave of dizziness that at times almost put my face to the ground (i attribute this to the rush of excitement, moving on). I did nothing last night but try to work on lucid dreaming so nothing to report here.
However, this morning i woke up extra early so i could do the summoning using the steps provided by http://succubuslove.wordpress.com/?s=step+1 starting with the first. i dont usually light candles so i dont have much to really say, nothing didnt seem to be there so i cut it after an hour and went to work. Today though, like yesterday i was experiencing the feelings of excitement but there was a handful of times that i wasnt aflicted with the normal rush of excitement (whew). And i just lit a candle to work on my focusing of the mind and compared to this morning, it was actually pretty still :O
Sooo...despite the criticism and backlash i know will come from such daring and stupid line of idiocy, does anyone else think that it was all in my head or that perhaps there was something indeed affecting me, though "what" i would like to know myself if it came to that. I appreciate any and all views on this matter and im no stranger to an "ass chewing" as we dub it in the military.

*edit*
The lighting of that last candle was during the later part of the afternoon, close to 5pm. I should've also stated that it seemed to flicker after the lighting of it but I believe that was perhaps normal and not really related to anything. At least I think so anyways.

Irishman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: possible encouter or am i imagining everything?

Post by Irishman »

I've tried my hand at the exact same thing -- I've actually followed that same guide. I've tried a LOT of things. While I've never actually achieved any results, I can faithfully say its very much possible that what you're experiencing is genuine. A word of warning, though.. you can attract ANYTHING when using these methods. In future proceedings, be careful with what you may or may not speak to. Anyone can say they're a succubus, but it doesn't always mean they are.

Arielis
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: possible encouter or am i imagining everything?

Post by Arielis »

Well, I am honestly glad to say that I am happy to get a reply than just be someone's reading material. Now I can post an updated account of a few things that have transpired since then. I mean what would have been the point in an update if there's no one interested enough to reply? But then again I'm sure the people have dealt with their fair share of dumb newbs anyways.

2 days after the attempted summon, after I just got out of the shower, I heard this clatter within my shower. Mind you I had just closed my shower curtain when I heard this. Checking out what caused it turned out to be a shower curtain ring. Upon inspection however it turned out that it was a spare that I had on my top most shower shelf. Thing is that it's never fallen before, and from a scooped out place in the shelf? Nah, something knocked it out.
Another thing, all those feelings of excitement i was getting? I was doing some reading and ran across a we page with a tidbit of info that says that succubus (and perhaps other related spirits) can communicate through feelings. When I realized this I went outside (this was at work) and away from other people. I then spoke in a level as if to someone nearby "These feelings that I've been getting aren't my doing are they? It's your level of excitement I'm feeling isn't it?". And then just like that, I've been pretty much free of the feelings since then. Perhaps I did something wrong or something. I dunno, kinda glad that the mini anxiety attacks are done with but the small comfort that I think came with them I kinda miss.
It's been a week since then and fruitless searching to find a place that isn't locked up and close to my house left me with the only option to try to communicate on a day that I get off early but left me to do so in the late afternoon. I meditated and relaxed and sought to communicate with the entity. I use a candle during these times as the flames act as an indicator. Well, needless to say I didn't get any sort of response. So I'm pretty sure he entity left I it's own volition. But I can't help but wonder if even trying to communicate was even a wise idea.
And why would I do this sort of thing during the day? Simple: I have 2 kids and I've read to not do any sort of summoning with them at home. There's no way in hell I would compromise them. But I haven't been able to find a suitable place to do my summoning and now that me and my wife have worked things out, it's for the best that that I don't proceed any further. After all it wouldn't be fair to my desired and wanted succubus but also it wouldn't be fair to my wife who is pretty solid in her catholic religion.
Maybe a few other bits I'll post but this pretty much sums up my time since my initial post.

Return to “Help!”