Sigils

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Azkhet
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sigils

Post by Azkhet »

Elmer Romero wrote:Going off on a tangent here, something that puzzles me about the methodology for charging a (chaos) sigil. Why would it not be possible for one person to create a sigil and pass it off to a second person who didn't know what it represented, so the second person could charge it? That would bypass the consciousness censors pretty thoroughly...

Such a simple idea; if it worked I'm sure people would be using it... so the fact that people don't do it that way must mean it doesn't work. Maybe there's something I'm not understanding...
They can and do. There is an organization of chaotes that refer to themselves as Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth (it's a larger organization, not five happy assholes who formed an "occult society"), and one of the things you get for membership is ability to use the TOPY charging stations. They take sigil submissions from TOPY members (there are guidelines that they can't be larger than a certain size, and if you have bodily fluids on it like blood or semen you have to put it in a plastic baggie) but otherwise they're placed on charging stations and charged en masse by the entire temple. No one knows what everyone's sigil is, of course - but it doesn't matter.

shazwie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sigils

Post by shazwie »

ohhh....if like that...i guess i want to <..<....it might backfire more though >..>......

Return to “Help!”