I Desperately Need to Banish a Succubus.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I Desperately Need to Banish a Succubus.

Post by Nahemah »

Aye right.

Link deleted for obvious reasons.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

It was not suggested before, but group magick should have far more effect, but it's up to you to find a circle who can help you (that lousy advise I gave you). Another thing is sacred ground. Is she is that you claim to be then going on holidays to monks and living their lifestyle should prove quite a barrier for her to go through. In addition, breaching churches are dangerous for those entities to begin with, so it's question if you would be even worth the trouble then. This however is just taking a holiday from her and hoping she forgets you or you come back stronger that you won't be worth effort anymore.

It makes me wonder though how demons choose people. I know that they know my name, but they tend to stay away from me. Heck, they even change their mind in the middle of their plans and that was told to me by their messenger does not come into fruition. I crave for demonic divine to learn from, but the only divine for me is far away watching and guiding me.

SceneAddict
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SceneAddict »

Hello, sorry for refreshing old thread but i have very similar problem with succubus. I have found this forum and topic on the google as i was searching for help, so i have registered here.
Im being attacked by succubus since March 2014, the funny thing is that it has attacked me exactly 2 days before my 18th birthday (and my birthday is on 18th of March, so also weird coincidence with double 18), i have tried almost everything to banish it, nothing has worked at all... I've tried LBRP, white sage exorcisms, salt baths, etc, but this entity always keeps coming back to me... Besides stimulating me sexually it also gives me pain, it stabs me with energetical needles, it's really painful and i suffer all this since March 2014 until today :(
And most important of all: I DIDN'T SUMMON IT! It attacked me by itself without my permission. Please help.

Sorry for my bad English, I am from Poland.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

SceneAddict wrote:Hello, sorry for refreshing old thread but i have very similar problem with succubus. I have found this forum and topic on the google as i was searching for help, so i have registered here.
Im being attacked by succubus since March 2014, the funny thing is that it has attacked me exactly 2 days before my 18th birthday (and my birthday is on 18th of March, so also weird coincidence with double 18), i have tried almost everything to banish it, nothing has worked at all... I've tried LBRP, white sage exorcisms, salt baths, etc, but this entity always keeps coming back to me... Besides stimulating me sexually it also gives me pain, it stabs me with energetical needles, it's really painful and i suffer all this since March 2014 until today :(
And most important of all: I DIDN'T SUMMON IT! It attacked me by itself without my permission. Please help.

Sorry for my bad English, I am from Poland.
Don't worry, everyone is guilty of topic-necromancy every now and then.

Alright, well, what have you learned from this succubus? Did you ever catch it's name, if it's from a specific pantheon's demon hoard... the more you know about it the more options you'll have for getting rid of it.

In the Beginners Info board there is a good topic for cleansing and banishing that you can look up, might have some useful information you can use there.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

You have had it with you for 3 years?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

SceneAddict
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SceneAddict »

Caerdon wrote: Don't worry, everyone is guilty of topic-necromancy every now and then.

Alright, well, what have you learned from this succubus? Did you ever catch it's name, if it's from a specific pantheon's demon hoard... the more you know about it the more options you'll have for getting rid of it.

In the Beginners Info board there is a good topic for cleansing and banishing that you can look up, might have some useful information you can use there.
No, i do not know it's name, i have tried to ask this entity about it's name, but it never answered me, it only kept making weird noises above my ear, which sounded like... chewing food in the mouth or munching sound. However one time as it attacked me during the day, i focused my consciousness on it and yelled at it telepathically: "show yourself!" then i saw picture in my mind of reptilian woman with slit-pupil snake eyes, might be my imagination, but i felt as this picture has been "uploaded" to my mind by this entity.
Stukov wrote: You have had it with you for 3 years?
Yes, however it kept attacking me periodically, not all the time, for example i had break from it for 3 months, and after 3 months it attacked me randomly. In March 2014 i had my 18th birthday, now i am 21 years old.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Hmm... might be from the hindu pantheon, though that's only a guess... I don't know alot of pantheons that have demonic emissaries that are reptilian such as that, but that's more for a lack of familiarity on my part... Try some hindu chants and mantras as well as some India-inspired banishing rituals to see if that would give you better results.
Please do note that I am going off of very limited knowledge and that that was just the best guess I can make at this time.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

This might sound strange, perhaps even crazy, but have you asked it to leave you alone?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

no_username_occurred_to_m
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by no_username_occurred_to_m »

Mysticwizard452 wrote: Much of it centering around spiritual seduction, how it works, and how it can be done. Knowledge I'll never be able to use in good conscience. Since then, I have redoubled my efforts to resist.
Mind sharing some of that esoteric knowledge?

merpirebiga96
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by merpirebiga96 »

You can always contact the dark goddess, Lilith for help, as she ones of the queen of succubus, futanaribus, and incubus spirits

Return to “Help!”