I Desperately Need to Banish a Succubus.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

I Desperately Need to Banish a Succubus.

Post by Mysticwizard452 »

At least I think it's a succubus...

I won't waste your time making you read a long detailed back story so here's the summary:

One day, after performing a daily Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, I went to bed (I often do Banishings just before sleeping). I lay down and roll to my side and not more than a minute or two afterward, I see (mentally) an image of a winged feminine being swooping in on me. I could physically feel energy coursing over the side of my body where she 'landed' on top of me. Mere seconds later I could feel myself self going into intense sexual arousal (against my conscious will). I could feel intense energy building within the abdominal region of my body. It took every ounce of will power I could muster to avoid giving in to the sensations. It eventually occurred to me to retreat by focusing my conscious awareness into another plane. When I did that, I finally felt my body's arousal and stimulus responses stop. Then I promptly fell asleep. The following nights have been, more or less, a repeat of that night. I have learned how to more forcefully and effectively maintain control since then. From what information I have been able to gather it seems I am definitely dealing with a succubus or some similar kind of spirit encounter.

The problem is that I can't get rid of this spirit. She (assuming it is a 'she') has demonstrated a staggering amount of persistence and resilience. I've sent every signal indicating I don't want these encounters; she's ignoring them. I have used every banishing ritual I know how to use; no difference. I tried projecting the Banner of the West toward her; she doesn't even flinch. Tried an aggressive purification of my home; she's still here. I've tried asking God and his Archangels for help;... nope.

Now she's getting more aggressive. The assaults are getting more difficult to fend off.

I need an effective method of banishing this entity.
Fate is an unworthy ruler. Unfair, Unjust, and altogether uncaring. Do not be ruled by Fate. Usurp it, conquer it, and make it your bitch. Only then can you call yourself a Master.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I Desperately Need to Banish a Succubus.

Post by Asurendra »

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this problem. It sounds like a tough one and should serve as a warning to all the teenage boys who try and evoke this into their lives.

In my opinion, it looks like there are two basic possibilities of what is going on here. One is that this is an external phenomena and the second is that this is a projection of your own internal psyche. That does not mean it is not real, but if this were correct then it merely means that the appearance is not what the actual reality is: something else is afoot. I don’t know which is correct. I am only offering them as guidance for you to look into and think about.

In approaching the first scenario, my advice is that you seek out someone in your local area with whom you can interact personally and directly so they may investigate this issue. This could range from a local Spiritualist church to Reiki healers. Since we don’t know where you are there is not much to add.

Such an entity as this may have formed a subtle cord into your etheric body and have a connection that, in some manner, you do not really want to relinquish. Or, this entity may be connecting to a ‘negative nexus’ in your energetic body and by resolving that you break the connection. This brings me to the second scenario.

But there is another possibility and given that it is so resistant I am suspicious this may be the case. Demons and such nasties are often criminals in the same way that we have criminals in the physical world even if some may never have been humans or are so corrupted they have forgotten their humanity. Such beings do exist. But there is something else, too. And it is a good idea to work with this before dealing with the demons of the Goetia or the Rakshashas: it is feeding one’s personal demons.

It is possible that this entity is actually a projection, real in itself, by your subconscious to represent to your conscious mind some urgent need you have but are not addressing. If you were not a magician and did not have some level of activity with energy work this may manifest as something like a free-floating anxiety, say. So, if the higher powers are not helping it could be their way of sending you the message that this is not something they should sweep away for you, but something you must confront.

Here is one place to look:

http://www.amazon.com/Feeding-Your-Demo ... our+demons

I hope you can resolve this issue in a positive way and I will ask the Devas to help you.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Did you summon it? Seriously? Did you?

Did you summon anything? You said you're doing the LBRP - is that the ONLY thing you're doing? Sometimes, back story really does matter.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Sometimes desires summon themselves. [wink]
A try to banish them is like to banish yourself. Try to say "go away" to yourself. Does that work?

Ramscha
bye bye

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

RoseRed wrote:Did you summon it? Seriously? Did you?

Did you summon anything? You said you're doing the LBRP - is that the ONLY thing you're doing? Sometimes, back story really does matter.
No I did not summon it. Not intentionally anyway.

Often my LBRPs double as prayer rituals. After completing the final Qabbalistic Cross, I offer adorations to God and pray to him and the Archangels. What I did not share in my initial post is that I did ask the archangels for help with an over active libido. They always answer my prayers for guidance, though I seriously doubt they would unleash a demon on me.

As I am a solitary magician who has given up on finding any worth while companionship, there really is no functional place in my life for romantic or sexual desires. I have often contemplated magical procedures to banish, neutralize, or silence the lower nepheschic impulses like lust and the sexual urge. But EVERY prior divination has unfailingly answered along the line of "NO! DON'T DO THAT!!!". So, at a loss as to what to do, I asked the Archangels for help. That same night is when this spirit began her nocturnal sieges.

As embarrassing as it is to admit, there was an instance when I made the mistake of giving in to one of these assaults. I would be lying if I said it wasn't pleasurable. The sensations were overwhelming. After it was over, she started sharing some of her knowledge with me, things I didn't know before and thus could not have been inventions of my own mind. Much of it centering around spiritual seduction, how it works, and how it can be done. Knowledge I'll never be able to use in good conscience. Since then, I have redoubled my efforts to resist.

I struggle enough battling my own lower passions without being besieged from the outside. Now I am growing desperate. I am contemplating ignoring divinations and attempting some libido smashing magic. A nuclear option, to be sure. But I am fast running out of alternatives.
Fate is an unworthy ruler. Unfair, Unjust, and altogether uncaring. Do not be ruled by Fate. Usurp it, conquer it, and make it your bitch. Only then can you call yourself a Master.

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ramscha wrote:Sometimes desires summon themselves. [wink]
A try to banish them is like to banish yourself. Try to say "go away" to yourself. Does that work?

Ramscha
Alright, I'll put it this way. I don't care if this demon is from the outside or the inside. All I want to know is how to do I get rid of it.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

As I am a solitary magician who has given up on finding any worth while companionship, there really is no functional place in my life for romantic or sexual desires. I have often contemplated magical procedures to banish, neutralize, or silence the lower nepheschic impulses like lust and the sexual urge. But EVERY prior divination has unfailingly answered along the line of "NO! DON'T DO THAT!!!". So, at a loss as to what to do, I asked the Archangels for help. That same night is when this spirit began her nocturnal sieges.

As embarrassing as it is to admit, there was an instance when I made the mistake of giving in to one of these assaults. I would be lying if I said it wasn't pleasurable. The sensations were overwhelming. After it was over, she started sharing some of her knowledge with me, things I didn't know before and thus could not have been inventions of my own mind. Much of it centering around spiritual seduction, how it works, and how it can be done. Knowledge I'll never be able to use in good conscience. Since then, I have redoubled my efforts to resist.

I struggle enough battling my own lower passions without being besieged from the outside. Now I am growing desperate. I am contemplating ignoring divinations and attempting some libido smashing magic. A nuclear option, to be sure. But I am fast running out of alternatives.
Well, you already pointed out your problem. You ignore or surpress your "lower desires" which ultimatly leads to blockages and will hinder you. Since our mind isn't build for such a surpression, you will of course face attempts of your own to confront this issue. You have to deal with those impulses, not only ignore them. If this demon is now an outer entity summoned by your sexual desperation (desperate sexual surpression is also a form of sexual desperation) or if it is a manifestation of your own mind shouldn't be the core as you already said. The thing which leads to its manifestation should be your point of interest, this burden caused by your own shield of ignorance. I guess it is time to listen to yourself what your own lower planes have to say, one cannot only try to be one with god or to get pure gnostic experiences when he isn't one with himself, meaning you have also be one with your lower desires. Discipline is one thing, senceless mortification is another one.

Ramscha
bye bye

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

So, at a loss as to what to do, I asked the Archangels for help. That same night is when this spirit began her nocturnal sieges...

They always answer my prayers for guidance, though I seriously doubt they would unleash a demon on me.
You'd be surprised at what different beings, including angels, will unleash on you so that you can learn the lesson yourself instead of just granting your prayer.

If this is really a HUGE problem for you then go pay for a hooker. Get the release that you need. Just make sure you wear a condom. You said that you're not looking for companionship - you're looking to get laid.

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ramscha wrote:
Well, you already pointed out your problem. You ignore or surpress your "lower desires" which ultimatly leads to blockages and will hinder you. Since our mind isn't build for such a surpression, you will of course face attempts of your own to confront this issue. You have to deal with those impulses, not only ignore them. If this demon is now an outer entity summoned by your sexual desperation (desperate sexual surpression is also a form of sexual desperation) or if it is a manifestation of your own mind shouldn't be the core as you already said. The thing which leads to its manifestation should be your point of interest, this burden caused by your own shield of ignorance. I guess it is time to listen to yourself what your own lower planes have to say, one cannot only try to be one with god or to get pure gnostic experiences when he isn't one with himself, meaning you have also be one with your lower desires. Discipline is one thing, senceless mortification is another one.

Ramscha
Well, that sounds good in theory. But in practice not so much. There simply is no place for these desires in my life. Suppose I do 'listen to my lower planes'. What do I do then? Sit alone with a bottle of KY and give my right arm a work out? Go back to trying and failing to get a good romantic relationship? Or perhaps I should heed this demon's advice and start corrupting the first poor soul who strikes my fancy? NONE of these are good options.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Sit alone with a bottle of KY and give my right arm a work out?
So what's the deal? You have given into your desires, nobody was harmed and your succubus has fullfilled its duty. Such things can be even used for practice, it's a cheap orgasm and great for pushing a sigil or going on the "higher" planes. Saying "it is impossible" beforehand isn't a good option either.

Ramscha
bye bye

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ramscha wrote:
So what's the deal? You have given into your desires, nobody was harmed and your succubus has fullfilled its duty. Such things can be even used for practice, it's a cheap orgasm and great for pushing a sigil or going on the "higher" planes. Saying "it is impossible" beforehand isn't a good option either.

Ramscha
The last time I tried that as a solution my magic took a serious nose dive and misfortune chose to pay me a visit. Things around me started going wrong. Believe me when I say its not an option.

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

Seriously, if anyone here has methods specifically for banishing a succubus or whatever else this may be, what would be the harm sharing it?

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

Hi Mystic Wizard.

Anyone who reads my blog already knows that I am somewhat a radical magician- being an exorcist I deal with these sorts of things far differently than most. If you like, I can discuss this further with you in private, message me if you wish for my assistance in this situation of yours.
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

This is getting out hand.

This demon is definately not some projection of my unconscious.

What worries me even more is that even if I go to bed physically exhausted (from work, staying up, ect.) and even if I have *cough* 'released' my energies it makes no difference. In spite of any resistance, this demon is continuing to step up its game, even manifesting phenomena on the physical plane, like visible flashes of light that only occur with its presence. Its touches are getting more and more intense, becoming more tangible and equally energetic. As soon as I go to bed I feel it pressing up against me, wrapping around me. I start feeling an intense buzzing through my core. At that point, even if I am physically exhausted I still experience full physical arousal. My only escape is to either get out of bed or use my ability to command myself to sleep.

Whats more confusing is the fact that neither the Archangels or God himself are answering my prayers on this matter. And, divinations actually say that its here for a purpose!?

Truthfully, I am wondering if I should even care that it is. What magical knowledge I have gained from it is almost entirely left-hand path knowledge. No offense intended to my dark brothers, but no thanks.

So again, my fellow magicians, I ask what manner of banishing would serve to end this. LBRPs, BRHs, and Purifications aren't doing the job.

I don't presently have complete instructions on the Greater rituals of the Pentagram and Hexagram so I haven't yet tried them. Any sharing/help on that point would be appreciated.

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by insomni4c »

Well you asked for hep with an over active libido and wound up with something trying to have sex with you every night. Divination says it's there for a purpose. it could be a manifestation of your body's sexual needs, like some others have mentioned, after all reproducing is one of our strongest instincts. If that's the case, resolving that issue would fix it. Have you heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? Basically it says that there's a hierarchy of human needs. at the bottom are physical needs (food, water, sex), then security (having a secure job, knowing your family is safe), love/belonging (friendship, love, intimate sex), esteem (self-esteem, confidence), then at the top self-actualization (morality, creativity, basically developing yourself further). The lower needs must be met in order to pursue the higher needs or you wind up with anxiety and your body will try to make you satisfy those needs. So perhaps this "demon" is your body telling you to back up a little and address this.

It's also possible that the archangels sent it, it did show up the same night you prayed for help with your libido. Maybe it's there to be resisted, I mean if you can resist a succubus trying to rape you every night it's not gonna be hard to resist your average day to day desires. When you pray for help with something, God or the archangels or whoever can help point you in the right direction and give you guidance but you still have to do the work, so it could be a challenge and by overcoming it you'll reach your goal. Now it could also be them trying to get the message across that your sexual desires aren't supposed to be completely surpressed like that.

I don't know which of these it is, it could be completely different than what I mentioned even haha, but it doesn't sound like you can just banish it, I think there's some sort of a lesson or a test or something going on and that it's probably going to be there till you learn your lesson/overcome this challenge. Your divinations have said there's a purpose to this ordeal, and maybe you're prayers aren't being answered because this is something you need to deal with on your own. if god won't answer maybe try asking it why it's doing this, you said it's communicated with you before.

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

A Little Perspective Please!

Here's a simple statement of a what I am dealing with; A demonic entity that is beyond my ability to control and is capable of smashing through my defenses. That fact that I am virtually defenseless is enough to scare the crap out of me, as it should any sensible magician.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Claim and shield your space.

Lay down a line of salt. (You can also wash down any window openings with salt water)

Hang a religious icon over your bed if you're into such things.

When it comes - tell it 'no'.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Claim and shield your space.

Lay down a line of salt. (You can also wash down any window openings with salt water)

Hang a religious icon over your bed if you're into such things.

When it comes - tell it 'no'.
This.There are also baths and washes that can be used to cleanse you and the space around you too.I'd go the full hog and cleanse,banish and nullify as much as you can before warding/rewarding.

Bear this in mind:
Much the same way you clear a space before casting a circle, you will want to clear your home of negative and chaotic energies before you put up a protective ward. I prefer to walk every room in my home while ringing a bell loudly. Other sound-based cleansings include the usage of singing bowls and clapping hands...
I ike bells,but will hand clap sometimes or intonate runic charms,depending on need and circumstance.I also like asperging with basil and salt water sometimes too.

There are lots of methodologies you can apply.

This is a not bad wee article with further information:

http://witchesofthecraft.com/2011/03/31 ... ng-ritual/

If you've already done all this and it's not worked and as you mentioned petitioning Angels and God,without success also,perhaps the suggestion that this is NOT external is more valid than you currently think it to be?
Just saying.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by insomni4c »

I ran across something last night about how ascetic christian mystics would supposedly be tempted by succubuses and by resisting the tense buildup of suppressed sexual energy would eventually convert into divine ecstasy or something along those lines. Idk if you fit the mould of Christian mystic or not but maybe something like that is goin' on. it might explain why you aren't getting any help from the angels or god with this, I imagine that kind of thing would be something you'd have to handle yourself, like a test of your will/faith/commitment to your path. I know you don't see this as something internal so maybe lookin at it from that kind of a perspective would be a good way to deal with it.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

... Much of it centering around spiritual seduction, how it works, and how it can be done. Knowledge I'll never be able to use in good conscience.
Could it be that this is the key you're looking for?

When you understand a process and how it operates,you can then control that process.

Perhaps this information is more useful than you suspect it to be,but not for the reason you assumed before?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Mysticwizard452
Forum Member
Forum Member

insomni4c wrote:I ran across something last night about how ascetic christian mystics would supposedly be tempted by succubuses and by resisting the tense buildup of suppressed sexual energy would eventually convert into divine ecstasy or something along those lines. Idk if you fit the mould of Christian mystic or not but maybe something like that is goin' on. it might explain why you aren't getting any help from the angels or god with this, I imagine that kind of thing would be something you'd have to handle yourself, like a test of your will/faith/commitment to your path. I know you don't see this as something internal so maybe lookin at it from that kind of a perspective would be a good way to deal with it.
I already know that the paths of asceticism and ecstatic transmutation are wrong for me. And I am not a Christian. I renounced that religion shortly after reaching adulthood.

It is interesting however that you should bring this up. I found a similar warning of such temptations in the Neophyte instructions of the Order of the A∴A∴, founded by Alister Crowley (I'm not a member but the internet is such a wonderful provider when it comes to such information). It may be possible that I am fighting exactly that kind of demon. But, to be honest, I care less about learning lessons therein and more about just banishing or killing the bitch and moving on.
Nahemah wrote:
... Much of it centering around spiritual seduction, how it works, and how it can be done. Knowledge I'll never be able to use in good conscience.
Could it be that this is the key you're looking for?

When you understand a process and how it operates,you can then control that process.

Perhaps this information is more useful than you suspect it to be,but not for the reason you assumed before?
How, exactly, could that be a 'key'? How do you think it could be useful?

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

If that is so, then I will simply repeate my advice from before: Ignore it. Anything dies, when you don't feed it and attention is in this case the food.
Takes time, but works.
bye bye

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by insomni4c »

I already know that the paths of asceticism and ecstatic transmutation are wrong for me. And I am not a Christian. I renounced that religion shortly after reaching adulthood.

It is interesting however that you should bring this up. I found a similar warning of such temptations in the Neophyte instructions of the Order of the A∴A∴, founded by Alister Crowley (I'm not a member but the internet is such a wonderful provider when it comes to such information). It may be possible that I am fighting exactly that kind of demon. But, to be honest, I care less about learning lessons therein and more about just banishing or killing the bitch and moving on.
I brought this up partly because you don't find a use for your sexual urges, it might be a useful way to rid yourself of that in a way. Also because it's my personal belief that beings like this have their uses if you are willing to take advantage of them, whether they're psychological phenomena or external manifestations.

But if you really just want rid of it I agree with Ramscha that the key is to ignore it and not feed it. Demons and malicious spirits gain substance from your belief in them, if you refuse to acknowledge its existence it has no power over you.

radonix
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by radonix »

I know who this succubus is I have seen her in physical form, she has raped me on multiple occasions she is known as the dark knight, I know exactly where she lives, she sells drugs, has drugged me up on multiple occasions and has even tried to put her devilish heart into my heart. There is a bunch of people called the starseeds. These people buy her drugs and hang around her these people are so evil they vamp peoples energy all the time they walk-in on your body and steal your health. Don't even bother talking to the starseeds I have found most of them to be evil and they like playing mind games on people.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

radonix wrote:I know who this succubus is I have seen her in physical form, she has raped me on multiple occasions she is known as the dark knight, I know exactly where she lives, she sells drugs, has drugged me up on multiple occasions and has even tried to put her devilish heart into my heart. There is a bunch of people called the starseeds. These people buy her drugs and hang around her these people are so evil they vamp peoples energy all the time they walk-in on your body and steal your health. Don't even bother talking to the starseeds I have found most of them to be evil and they like playing mind games on people.
Where does she live?

What drugs did she give you?

What drugs do people buy from her?

This starseeds site looks like a new age message board for soccer moms.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Return to “Help!”