Is there something draining me... my life...

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

hauntedone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Is there something draining me... my life...

Post by hauntedone »

so for a long story short

been seeing this thing since i was a kid this entity started showing itself from the age of 7 at first it was a little boy in torn cloth tearing the earth into a huge gaping black hole
i sensed the evilness from him... later on it changed at it was the boy in torn clothes, then it changed to a black cat, whom i was fighting with in dreams and won him often
this evil entity had the same energy thought... for me it was "lucifer" but i have really no idea what it was in real... then the other dreams started coming
i was in my apartement outside of my body... then all around my apartement it was dark, exept for the room i was in... there was only light there but i could see the glimpse and hear the sound of a whole horde of black shadowwy figures outside of my room, like black shadows maybe 1-1.5 m at lenght usually just floating around and most often there were maybe 30 of them all trying to get to me but they could not because the light was at my room, these were the childhood dreams...

then later the dreams started to change and sometimes form into reality but only when i had sleep paralyzis at one time i remember that i stood up in mid sleep paralyzis because of the entity in my room i could only see 2 eyes in the dark very low they were totally red and they were at like 0.4 m above the ground so it must be a very small entity and i stood up and yelled something about jesus christ and my voice did not come immediatly but it came in the end but it morphed from this sickly unhuman beastly voice to my regular voice when i was yelling...
my mom also experienced some weird experiences at around this time a couple of days before she said that her blanket was ripped from her in the middle of the night and a dark demonish voice said "children of satan" to her... which she thought ment me and my brother who is older than me,...

i remember also an instance when i was around 11 i was taking the elevator from my dads house to the first floor and going outside and it was dark outside and totally dark on the inside of the building and when i was walking towards the exit i glimpse at a small storing area for kid bikes etc, baby caravans, and while i walk outside i sense somethign weird and look there and i hear this roaring scream like it was out of this world... and i ran like hell out of the door.

today i am 22 years old though just for people to get a clear picture then the above happened to me from age 7-13
then after 13 it started getting worse but in a manner that it affected me less... it was like i stopped caring for it or it was just regular
to have these nightmares all the time... at 15 i started using narcotics like amphetamine and such i remember the night terrors i had after i quit using it, i used it from like 16-17 and i had night terrors for a whole year every single night i would wake up like 2-3 times because the bed was so sweatty because of night terrors, i had the worst dreams and my worst nightmares always came in dreams, well then i stopped doing that and i had a kid at 2010 which then later died at the age of 2months, for the year passing after her death then sometimes phonecalls, radio signals would become scrambled and weird, and a white noise come instead, then approx almost a year after her death then we have this angelcare babymonitor and we had a new baby at this time that was newly born and i had broken up with the girl then i was with, she was telling me she was hearing these weird noises in the radio, babymonitor, phone, etc electronics
and sometimes the radio would turn itself on etc some weird things like that but it was an old radio so i said it was probably just because of that, and i said if she would get scared just try praying or something to make her feel better, anyways one time i was over almost a year since the passing of her, and our other girl was sound asleep in her bed and then we start hearing scrambles in the angelcare monitor system where the mother of my babys started panicking i just sat down and began praying , about 5-10 secs i started then the white noise became totally clear and i heard a infant baby cry in the monitor for about 20 seconds and then it just kinda whitenoised- out and the mother of my babys heard it also and started screaming and crying
and was shocked and i just sat there and tried to make sense of this...

after this i have really not had any more occurances of this matter but i started using narcotics again after the death of the infant, marijuana and cocaine and relaxing pills and alchohol
then i quit again, last summer i starting doing heavy Exstacy and i was always very drugged out and i remember that almost all of the time i was under the influence of the E
i took so much i could hallucinate alot, but sometimes i just knew it was not hallucinations but a real thing, i could sense the energy if it was real...
often there was this really dark womanlike figure , and i could not speak to her or she could not know i knew off her being there, but she was always there
around me... and it was like she was focused on me alone, even when i was in a group of people... a very darklike woman figure... i never dared to look properly at her or speak
i thought if i spoke with her something terrible would happen or i knew that it would...
i also remember seeing this one time a hallucination of this "angel" and i yelled with my friend and he saw it also... it was very freaky when we both saw it at the same time
we panicked for a couple of minutes but then we had forgotten about it because we were seeing so much stuff already all the time, that this was quickly forgotten

i feel like some sorta thing could have been following me around for years and is maybe draining me because lately i have been feeling physically ill not mentally drained like i have been for years
i used to have alot of sleep paralyzisis like 2 times each night but it has quit now... i have checked with the doctors, they say they cant find anything wrong...

i have had 2 oobes in the last year, one time i saw this dark figure and it panicked me so i went back in the body, last time i went oobe it felt great and i had good control

i remember one dream i was in some abandomed village, it had these weird houses and a well, the well was totally dried out, and it was strange, i walked to the well and it was sandy there it was a small dried up well or well more like a very small pond, i sensed something weird there in the dream and i started to dig the sand away from the "pond" or well, and like 10cm down
i found some diamonds / emeralalds that had been dug down there for the sake of keeping a spirit trapped, and then when i dug the emeralds up the spirit got free
and oh my the energy from it was very very bad... and i remember i felt the energy and i saw the face of this evil girl when looking into the reflection of a window in one of the houses
and then this spirit flew straight ahead to me and through me... and the anger was very strong or the evil it carried it was really weird and i was very glad when i woke up...

i almost forgot a very late dream i had is that i was in a very old abandomed house that worked like a house where u could get lost like a very big house and i got a feeling that on the lower floor i would find something interesting then i went there and it was like this old wooden door that was there and i went inside and under these stones i found this weird trinkets and old books very old and ancient and it felt also if it released some spirits or something when i found these old relics the whole house felt evil now and i got spooked, i think i had 2 dreams like this in a row but the other dream was in a different area and different trinkets / books

One time i also remember laying in bed and i thought that i had entered into an horror movie when i felt my bed shake alot, and when i opened my eyes... i saw that the bed was not shaking but i was... this was a one time occurance though... and happened like 2 years ago with the shaking...

spooks me out to think about it that maybe some entity has drained me since childhood and is now maybe possessing me or draining me so badly that my body is starting to feel ill...

any chat on the topic is well recieved...
and this is a real story, everything is real, and i have only said out some of the paranormal occurunces i have had... there are alot of more dreams and things that have happened but are less

i am really just looking for some answerds, i am into looking in anykinda answer to find the right one... maybe some people here at the occultforum have any idea of what this might be...
might be many entities... or maybe i might be a gateaway for entities... hmm

hauntedone
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Is there something draining me... my life...

Post by hauntedone »

odd dreams are continuing although i dont always remember my dreams then my last night dream was very weird and interesting

it started as earth was destroyed and i went into space and there was this wormhole i could go into that made me appear on another place in the universe
where i ended up near a planet looking like earth but much smaller i went there and started a new life but there was this blackhole that was going to kill all life
in the planet again, it had been done before and i knew it but i had time traveled also back in time... but i did not know i had so little time on the planet
and as i was leaving the planet i found that i could go to the wormhole again and go back in time again to re-birth on the planet that looked like earth
so i did an there i had plenty off time on the planet, it felt good to have so much time...

i have had many dreams of these kinda "wormholes" before, this happened once also while i was not dreaming and i went in the sky in astral and i went to the northern lights and higher, and they worked as some sort of a gateaway for me and i teleported out to far far space... but sometimes when i am so vastly far away from everything i get scared because the universe is so big and black and these wormholes frighten me... they are like these huge energy but with a center of nothing but black...

a notable thing though was when i was approached in a dream by people who came from the sky and they looked like humans they said to me i was really 20.000 + years old and that i had returned to quickly to "earth" or "rebirth" and i told them that i had returned to early because i wanted to help in the coming times etc
i have really no meaning of what it means though... i remember the rebirth that there was this portal out in space and if u went through it then u were reincarnated
it looked like a big blackhole exept it was purple i think i recall.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Is there something draining me... my life...

Post by Asurendra »

Hello Hauntedone,

I do not know what the source of your experiences and dreams may be. I will say that the lower astral and etheric plane is filled with entities that will try and form attachments to individuals and if you have some latent ability then it may be conducive to them. Using drugs and heavy drinking can make one more susceptible as there are many deceased addicts who look for living humans to use to continue the enjoyment of their addiction. If they were sophisticated at manipulating people in life they will continue to be the same after death.

Other types of entities or humans will present themselves as messengers of your 'unique mission,' new revelation' or some apocalyptic events that is about to happen. This is also a manipulation technique. If you are working with real positive entities then they will be patient with you and will focus more on your development than the fate of Earth from a wormhole in outer space. That is their department, not yours. It may be that you do have some unique past and special role but that is something that will manifest over time and only after you have built yourself up a great deal.

You have to have a grounded and self-reflective attitude. At this stage, you should also seriously consider the possibility that these are all internal phenomena reflecting your own psychological states and not in any way external.

This is what I recommend for you:

1) You need a spiritual connection. If you are not attracted to Christianity then find yourself a nice pagan pantheon with a primary figure with whom to connect who represents the Great Unspeakable Mystery of the Universe.
2) Mediation:
a) learn grounding & centering : (example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpaxVB-XI0
b) a basic daily meditation practice after prayer to your chosen God:
(example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UyJG2b8FMc
3) Energy Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTLCdIkDaAk
4) Cleansing Rituals: There are a wide variety so find one that resonates with you:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sp ... ng+rituals
5) Study:
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Self-Defe ... lf+defense

http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Self-Defe ... lf+defense

http://www.amazon.com/Battling-Dark-For ... lf+defense

http://www.amazon.com/Protection-Revers ... rsal+magic

Remember, you have a right to your own space and you must assert this with will.

Return to “Help!”