Did I sell my soul to the devil? Urgent

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Did I sell my soul to the devil? Urgent

Post by bruh »

I reccently tried selling my soul to the devil and I'm not sure if it was a success or not. I made a pact with Lucifer stating he would have ownership of my soul and so fourth and how I was told such a pact should be worded but I'm not sure if it worked or not ... this is because I requested my third eye to open as soon he had ownership of my soul and it didnt open my pineal gland was acheing allot after I burnt the pact so I'm not sure if it had anything to do with it or not but im positive its not open but my primary wish was to win the lottery on saturday so technically wouldnt he have ownership on saturday and not now? and also I didnt hold any sort of ritual I literally just burnt a pact I had signed in my blood so I'm not sure if theres anything I would have needed to do in order for this to take affect. If it was a success would of my third eye opened at that point? Should of I prepared a ritual? Can someone please help me and let me know if i have sold it of not

Thanks

P.S If anyone has a active third eye on here I would really appreciate it if they could ask father Lucifer himself about this situation and see if it did work or not

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Did I sell my soul to the devil? Urgent

Post by RoseRed »

That's a pretty cheap price. All it would've taken was some work and practice on your end to achieve that goal.

You made a contract, signed it in blood and didn't get what you hoped for? That sounds about right.

It's a little late to freak out now.

Depending upon your religious beliefs - your soul may not be yours to sell.

I don't know if your contract was accepted or not. Hopefully, you'll think things through before you jump into something like this again.

The things people do to get out of a little hard work.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 43#p487643

I replied in the duplicate post in the Help section.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

Would the devil have ownership of my soul when the pact was burnt or when I would get my wish? because for all I know my wish has been granted. Would you have any idea about that?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

When you signed it in blood, dude.

That was a blood oath.

But, like I said - I have no idea if it was accepted on the other end. For all any of us here know - he may not have any use for you. I'm not a Satanist. There are some here. Perhaps, they'll have better insight into this than I do.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

Okay thanks RoseRed you've been very helpful. If you do know any satanist mebers I would really appreciate it if you let them know my question and see if they would have any idea.
And I would just like to say to any satanists who come across this could they please let me knnow what they think!!

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Something that would be very helpful to anyone who comes later in this thread would be to understand your current views on religion and beliefs.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

arrrghh I wrote a really long message explaining allot but it didnt go through so I have to write it all again [mad]

I was born a catholic and I was baptised but I haven't considered myself one for years. Reccently I have been wanting to become a Satanist I even thought about giving my soul to Lucifer for free and not selling it but I soon changed my mind. But I pray to satan everyday and I worship him I'm not part of the satanist religion and just to clear things up I want to know if my soul has been sold because I really want this to work I have wanted to do it for a very very long time and I'm hoping it finally worked. This was my first ever blood oath and even though I havent contacted Lucifer through any means I have been brought to his attention a few times, A while ago I knew a satanist who had his third eye opened and he let me ask lucifer many questions one was "Do you want my soul right now" he responded by saying he wanted me to think about it before rushing in to it and I would say I thought long and hard about it before proceeding but when I was talking to him I was referring to giving my soul for free but I pray to him everyday and on about 3 occasions or more I have prayed for him to help me out with certain things and they have been so spercifc that there was no ay they could of happened by coincidence and I have asked him for many other things and my wish has been granted and I've been praying for him all week to have my soul. But to answer your question I technically don't have any religion but I worship satann

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Bad news bro. You fucked yourself! Game over.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

@manonthepath How exactly? what are you referring too?

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

manonthepath wrote:Bad news bro. You fucked yourself! Game over.
How? If you mean I sold my soul and my wish will be granted thats what I was hoping to achieve

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

and another this is there wasnt enough blood when I signed the pact my first name came out perfectly and my second name did too except for the last letter I just couldnt get enough blood for the last letter even though i stated my name like 3 other times and I wrote my full name in blood would that one lettter make a differance? Would lucifer make an acception of it or would it not count

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

bruh wrote:@manonthepath How exactly? what are you referring too?
You are fucked in every way imaginable. You don't even know what you're fucking with. You've opened everything to an entity you have no understanding of. "How exactly are you fucked?" SUFFERING!!!!!

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

manonthepath wrote:
bruh wrote:@manonthepath How exactly? what are you referring too?
You are fucked in every way imaginable. You don't even know what you're fucking with. You've opened everything to an entity you have no understanding of. "How exactly are you fucked?" SUFFERING!!!!!

That may be the case but I don't think its worked I'm not sure what I did wrong but I'll find out tomorrow if it did or not

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

blood and serious intent are all you need. It worked.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

manonthepath wrote:blood and serious intent are all you need. It worked.
Is there any chance he could of rejected my offer because I asked to live to 90 or would he accepted my offer but not grant the more unlikely wishes like that?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I reccently tried selling my soul to the devil and I'm not sure if it was a success or not. I made a pact with Lucifer stating he...
So it is Lucifer you pacted with?

And you think that Satan and Lucifer are the same entity?

My advice is to forget everything this 'satanist who had his third eye opened' may have told you and to start over, at the beginning. This guy wasn't JOS was he? [ just curious ]

You don't need a 'third [eye ] party' to intercede for you.Build your own relationship, do the work yourself.

PS.Your soul is safe and it's still yours.

PPS. If you win the lottery on Saturday and you also ascend to godhead simultaneoulsy, then I'll eat my [non existant] hat and you can have my soul for tea as well as your own.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

Nahemah wrote:
I reccently tried selling my soul to the devil and I'm not sure if it was a success or not. I made a pact with Lucifer stating he...
So it is Lucifer you pacted with?

And you think that Satan and Lucifer are the same entity?

My advice is to forget everything this 'satanist who had his third eye opened' may have told you and to start over, at the beginning. This guy wasn't JOS was he? [ just curious ]

You don't need a 'third [eye ] party' to intercede for you.Build your own relationship, do the work yourself.

PS.Your soul is safe and it's still yours.

PPS. If you win the lottery on Saturday and you also ascend to godhead simultaneoulsy, then I'll eat my [non existant] hat and you can have my soul for tea as well as your own.

How are you cetain that this did not work as someone previously said because of my intent and the blood it did?

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

...And there is your problem, in a nutshell.

STOP listening to everything anyone tells you and assuming automatically it must be right.

I do notice, though, you haven't blindly accepted what I said, lol, and I'd wager that is because I don't agree that you've sold your soul.

Ah well.

You need to learn critical thinking and you need to learn the difference between such terms as 'The Devil' and 'Lucifer', as that would be a good start for you.

I predict however, you won't listen to me and that's fine by me, after all I'm in no doubt as to the nature of my own soul and who may possess it or not, as the case may be.

Takes a bit more than you did to seal a blood pact, by the way, traditionally speaking, but no matter, why don't you try looking up this term: 'Rite of Blasphemy' and see what it gives you.

I could provide some more information for you, but if you are determined that you have sold your soul then I don't see the point in doing so.

I guess you'll know for sure anyway,come Saturday night, lol.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

Nahemah wrote:...And there is your problem, in a nutshell.

STOP listening to everything anyone tells you and assuming automatically it must be right.

I do notice, though, you haven't blindly accepted what I said, lol, and I'd wager that is because I don't agree that you've sold your soul.

Ah well.

You need to learn critical thinking and you need to learn the difference between such terms as 'The Devil' and 'Lucifer', as that would be a good start for you.

I predict however, you won't listen to me and that's fine by me, after all I'm in no doubt as to the nature of my own soul and who may possess it or not, as the case may be.

Takes a bit more than you did to seal a blood pact, by the way, traditionally speaking, but no matter, why don't you try looking up this term: 'Rite of Blasphemy' and see what it gives you.

I could provide some more information for you, but if you are determined that you have sold your soul then I don't see the point in doing so.

I guess you'll know for sure anyway,come Saturday night, lol.

I wasnt exactly agreeing with you but I was asking you to give evidence on how you know I havent sold my soul. Is it possible I could have given it away or is it very unlikely because of the manner I did it in? Could you please awnser that question and yes I would love that information, I would really like to study how to do this propperly if I have failed at doing so and I after hearing what you had to say I think it could be more likely then I originally thought. Thanks for the help and I would really appreciate you helping me out on this one if you could give me the information but could you please answer my question about how likely it is that I did it right the first time

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

Does anyone have any idea if its sold or not because I really really want it to be sold. Is it possible but unlikely, very possible or not possible atall. I need to know ASAP!

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

There is a long topic here about key luciferian doctrine:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 19&t=27061
(stukov has really good posts)

To try to summerize it there is the etymology of a word that makes up an object and things get split up into many different versions or categories. Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing. Satan comes from ha-satan in hebrew which means "the adversary". Lucifer comes from an assyrian king of babylon that came to mean the morning star because when the sun rises it overwelmes venus (which is the morning star); the king made a pact with evil gods to make himself more powerful after his conquest and then saw his bad end.

Then there are the distortions of these words making them into something completely different. Satan and Lucifer become fallen angels, but could also be the same person.

Then there is non-spiritual satanism where satan means our own personal energy that takes a life of our own and angels don't exist.

Then there is the thought that we put our own energy into words, or a combination of our energy and what is 'out there' already.

So only starting out the way you are, I would say you didn't sell your soul. You just put a confused energy into a ritual and hope that energy is guiding you. I did something like that once with Lilith or Eris. I don't know which one because I confused the two and kind of merged them together. Long story short I ended up with a "fetch" or guardian angel which communicates with me in various ways. It took me a while to "speak" her "language" but now I'm better off. Everybody around me thinks I'm doing much better now being HAPPY with life. That's why you did it right?

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

dude! What you did was open your energy up to whatever was nearest and paying attention to you. Your intent and blood "opened" you to influence and control. Your not wanting to belong to yourself and wanting to give yourself is something too good for many energies to pass up. The fact that you're tripping out already shows how much of yourself has become dominated by something you don't even know about. Trying to ward won't work because you already let the shit in! The real people to suffer will be the people that love you if there are any. You wanted specifics, okay: you will slowly lose control over the thoughts and ideas you generate, your emotions will follow and your actions will be subject to the will of something other than yourself. In a word: one or more energies will feed off your energy and your actions will not be at all in your own best interests. This is just for starters. Most of these energies are so fucking old and have such skills that you can't imagine. the only defense we have is to control and guard our own autonomy as beings. You've thrown that away. I sure as hell am glad I'm not around you! I hope this thread will serve as a warning to other assholes looking to do stupid crap.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

You could always try meditating on his sigil, the seal of the temple of the city of pyramids and see if he replies. He is likely if not to have taken your soul and linked it to his own, at least have noticed your existence.

Lucifer, from what i've worked with, is not the evil entity he is claimed to be, albeit he is lord of the dark sun. If you have spilt your blood to him, it is possible he will accept that petition and expect you to serve him in this life, and possibly beyond it. That is quite a low price, considering what would happen if you tried this with much lower astral entities of the Tree of Death. They don't have the accepting approach to humans that their master does, so in that sense, you lucked out.

That is for you to determine though - it is important to remember that he would only want your soul in servitude - Lucifer has no interest in consuming souls as the Light Bringer at all - he is far too powerful an entity to need such base feeding nor the desire to do so, in my experience.

He loves taking peoples lives and turning them upside down to follow him however. Same with his mother, in my tradition. So you might have your work cut out for you. Thats a path you have inadvertently agreed to now walk, and going against it will now see you fate bitchslapped in my honest opinion.
Last edited by Sypheara on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

bruh
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bruh »

akimbomoss wrote:There is a long topic here about key luciferian doctrine:

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 19&t=27061
(stukov has really good posts)

To try to summerize it there is the etymology of a word that makes up an object and things get split up into many different versions or categories. Lucifer and Satan are not the same thing. Satan comes from ha-satan in hebrew which means "the adversary". Lucifer comes from an assyrian king of babylon that came to mean the morning star because when the sun rises it overwelmes venus (which is the morning star); the king made a pact with evil gods to make himself more powerful after his conquest and then saw his bad end.

Then there are the distortions of these words making them into something completely different. Satan and Lucifer become fallen angels, but could also be the same person.

Then there is non-spiritual satanism where satan means our own personal energy that takes a life of our own and angels don't exist.

Then there is the thought that we put our own energy into words, or a combination of our energy and what is 'out there' already.

So only starting out the way you are, I would say you didn't sell your soul. You just put a confused energy into a ritual and hope that energy is guiding you. I did something like that once with Lilith or Eris. I don't know which one because I confused the two and kind of merged them together. Long story short I ended up with a "fetch" or guardian angel which communicates with me in various ways. It took me a while to "speak" her "language" but now I'm better off. Everybody around me thinks I'm doing much better now being HAPPY with life. That's why you did it right?
If it didnt work how can I sell my soul? does anyone know? & I didnt mention this earlier but I had a long hard pray to Lucifer last night asking him to give me a sign in a dream last night and funnily enough I did have a dream and at one point I realised it was a dream (even though it wasnt lucid or anything) and I asked have I sold my soul and a voice responded yes. I doubt it really was a sign from lucifer and it as just wishful thinking and it was likely to dream about this as its been on my mind all week and every minute of each day ... Does anyone know what the most respectful way would be to ask for a sign as I currently have no way of contacting any entity in general but I really need to know as the suspense is making me loose so much sleep. I sort of attempted to sell my soul for that reason but not entirely mainly because I have so many personal problems the type of things that are ruining my life things that I can not change and its making me feel worthless I know if my wish was granted I could sort out these problems.

Return to “Help!”