Possibly under attack

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

azwraith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Possibly under attack

Post by azwraith »

Hello everyone.
I am a member of a study group, both in Facebook, and in Whatsapp. We know each other for a while but we've never actually met in person, since each of us live in a different part of our country. The thing is, one of the members of our group dated a girl (who is also in the group), and she ditched him. For revenge, he seeked help from another occultist that deals with a lot of black magic. This occultist is homossexual, and he tricked this guy to constantly have sex with him in exchange for power and knowledge.
So, now, both of them are attacking our group. Our leader requested that we join our forces and retaliate, and kill them if needed be (of course, in the occult ways).
The thing is, I don't want that. I don't really even know how to defend myself correctly yet, and I don't really want blood in my hands. I don't know if their attacks are affecting me, since I didn't see anything particularly bad happenning to me in the last few days. Tho, he is attacking the whole group, so I don't really know.
What should I do?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance! :)

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Possibly under attack

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

azwraith wrote:Hello everyone.
I am a member of a study group, both in Facebook, and in Whatsapp. We know each other for a while but we've never actually met in person, since each of us live in a different part of our country. The thing is, one of the members of our group dated a girl (who is also in the group), and she ditched him. For revenge, he seeked help from another occultist that deals with a lot of black magic. This occultist is homossexual, and he tricked this guy to constantly have sex with him in exchange for power and knowledge.
So, now, both of them are attacking our group. Our leader requested that we join our forces and retaliate, and kill them if needed be (of course, in the occult ways).
The thing is, I don't want that. I don't really even know how to defend myself correctly yet, and I don't really want blood in my hands. I don't know if their attacks are affecting me, since I didn't see anything particularly bad happenning to me in the last few days. Tho, he is attacking the whole group, so I don't really know.
What should I do?
Your leader sounds like an ass, especially if he's trying to solicit help from people with limited knowledge and experience to wage a magical war on someone. If he wants you to do such a thing, he should have clearly and succinctly defined exactly what it is you should do. Group workings usually act in coordinated ways, not just relying on a whole bunch of people to do whatever they think would help.

Anyway, before you go any further with all this, consider a couple of key points.

1. There is no such thing as 'Black Magic'. There is LHP and RHP, but any paradigm of magick can be used for either beneficial of malefic purposes.

2. Exactly who told you that these people were attacking your group, and what proof do they have?

If I was you, and you really want to stay a part of this group, I would go to your leader and seek guidance on what he wants you to do to help. If he really is leadership material, he should develop a coordinated approach that assigns each individual member a role, and then unite each part in to a whole.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Leave the group.

Don't get involved with people like that in the future.

Protect your own ass.

http://www.amazon.com/Protection-Revers ... 1564148797

ScorpioMoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ScorpioMoon »

Leave the group. Do the LBRP once in the morning and again at night. Say this protective invocation of Isis after the LBRP:

Visualize the image of the winged Goddess towering above you, with her wings outstreched and you standing under their protective shadow.
Proclaim: "I beheld a great wonder in heaven, a woman clothed with the Sun, with the Moon at her feet. And on her head was a diadem of the twelve stars. Hear me, O Lady Isis, hear and save. O thou queen of love and mercy, thou crowned with the throne, thou hauled as with the Moon. Thou whose countenance is mild and glowing, even as grass refreshed by rain. Hear me, our Lady Isis, hear and save. O thou who art in matter manifest. Thou bride and queen as thou art mother and daughter of the Slain One. O thou who art the Lady of the Earth. Hear me, O Lady Isis, hear and save. O thou Lady of the amber skin. Lady of love and of victory, bright gate of glory through the darkening skies. O crowned with the Light and life and love. Hear me, our Lady, hear and save by thy sacred flower, the Lotus of eternal life and beauty; by thy love and mercy; by thy wrath and vengeance; by my desire toward thee, by all the magical names of old hear me, O Lady, hear and save. Open thy bosom to thy child, stretch forth thy arms and strain me to thy breasts. Let my lips touch thy lips ineffable. Hear me, O Lady Isis, hear and save. Lift up thy voice to aid me in this critical hour. Lift up thy voice most musical. Cry aloud, O queen and mother, to protect me from all black and baneful magick."

grimmos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by grimmos »

lady of the earth lolol how tempting

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

grimmos wrote:lady of the earth lolol how tempting
grimmos, unless you start making more sense I'm going to start deleting your posts. I know you're schizophrenic, but I also know you can make powerful contributions that others can understand if you just try to focus.

azwraith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by azwraith »

Yes, I kind of thought that what he is doing is wrong. I don't think that this kind of direct conflit is the answer.
We should have talked much more before he made this decision.
The only downside for leaving is that I am learning a lot of things with them. But well, there is nothing else I can do.
Thanks guys :)

asterik
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by asterik »

I actually enjoyed the comments from ScorpioMoon. Consider the LBRP as a cleaning ritual as then you continue with that which concerns. The prayer is nice and sounds even ancient, thank you for sharing!

Yesterday there was an esoteric event in the city I live. It actually was three days long, but 1 day would be enough for me “enjoy”. What I first wanted to see if the people there were “grounded”. Perhaps I grounded some with only eye contact. I met someone dressed as a gypsy and was wanting to pitch her skill with the future. I told her I came to see her before she started her sell and she was confused? But again, I mainly found people pitching little skills for much money. I did meet some nice people, even a Hare Krisha stand where I bought some incense sticks. At a different stand I bought an interesting postcard with the symbol of Hermes and Isis below the sun and moon. Between them is a scale of feather and ampule. Below them are two figures in gold and silver on a checker board…..holding a symbol square with a flower on top.

Prometheus69
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Prometheus69 »

The teacher who uses his/her students as pawns still has much to learn and is not a teacher, but a tyrant, he see's you as working for him rather than working with him. I just hope this experience has taught him that respect goes both ways; one must lead by example, those who do not agree with you may not like your actions but mostly they will respect you for getting your hands dirty and showing them you are capable of handling a situation with honor and wisdom. A quality teacher rarely shows or boasts of power, they work on the level of the student so they can grow together.
ThinK

azwraith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by azwraith »

Thanks once again guys :)

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

azwraith wrote:Thanks once again guys :)
From your first post, it was clear your intuition was telling you participating in this "attack" would bring a lot of silly drama you don't need. One of the marks of an experienced magician is knowing when to fight and when to fall back. It sounds like this is a good time to fall back. Baneful magic is not something to mess with if you're not 100% committed to the results. You don't have a dog in this fight, you have nothing to gain (and plenty to lose) from participating, and if group membership depends on willingness to fight other people's "ex-girlfriend drama" battles for them it might be time to find a new study group.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Get the fuck out of the group and never contact them again. How can you NOT know to do that already?

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Will echo everyone else and say these people arn't worth your time.

All very highschool drama sounding to me. Definetly not something you should get involved with, especially as the relationship concerned in no way relates to you.

Note this also includes the mundane level, nevermind taking it to the next level and working malefica for a very tenous reason.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

someonehidden
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by someonehidden »

azwraith wrote:Hello everyone.
What should I do?
Tho, he is attacking the whole group, so I don't really know.
Just live your life. Whatever they do is very doubtful to have any effect. To made protection of non-existent or broken attacks is downright foolish.

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

So exactly how does this person attack you and your group? The lack of detail makes me very skeptical about the whole drama. [unsure]
Perhaps what you think the group teaches you is not so geared to truth?

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

I suppose that the whole scenario merely reminds me of the fact that many use the occult to only serve their selves.

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

[/quote] Anyway, before you go any further with all this, consider a couple of key points.

1. There is no such thing as 'Black Magic'. There is LHP and RHP, but any paradigm of magick can be used for either beneficial of malefic purposes.

2. Exactly who told you that these people were attacking your group, and what proof do they have?

If I was you, and you really want to stay a part of this group, I would go to your leader and seek guidance on what he wants you to do to help. If he really is leadership material, he should develop a coordinated approach that assigns each individual member a role, and then unite each part in to a whole.[/quote]
Tried to pm you about this and it didn't let me. [sadface]

Return to “Help!”