A skeptic's last resort

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A skeptic's last resort

Post by RoseRed »

You tried. You stuck it out. I wish you both all the best with the move.

In the meantime, I'd keep flowers in the house until then. If something that simple works - why not?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

RoseRed wrote:You tried. You stuck it out. I wish you both all the best with the move.

In the meantime, I'd keep flowers in the house until then. If something that simple works - why not?
I'd like to echo what Rosered has said above. For now if you are resolved on moving its damage limitation.

Good luck with the move, and hopefully see you after for an update! Will be good to know this has had a good outcome.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

Just some news on this:

We got to move in our new apartment before time. Nothing so far but we have only been here for 14 days. The old apartment was unbearable in the end. I know now that there is more to the world that we know about. That fact has my mind going insane. I want to tell the story to others (besides this forum) but I feel people will be as skeptic as I once was. Just writing this makes me feel insane. I'm seriously thinking about abandon my business and get more into this.

I'm happy people here is really open-minded and this is a good place to talk about stuff like this. Thanks.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

No problem at all, great to hear back from you and that the move so far seems to have gone well.
(admin approved link)

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Good to know both of you resolved the problem. Path have this kind of power that changes perspective. Keep workin together and surely your effort on the Path will bring some nice fruits. Have a good day [yay]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Nesrail
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nesrail »

An update for those still interested.

My girlfriend and I are no longer together.
She couldn't let go of what had happened and neither could I.
I quit my job to further find answers to what I never though possible. She didn't like that I began to dig in it but I couldn't abandon it. She has not experienced anything since but are still shock up.
We will still keep in touch from time to time.
I'm thinking about writing a book or something about it but it's impossible to get others believe this stuff and I'm thinking about traveling for answers.
I will look in these forums for time to time to find things I could use and for help.
For now, thanks for everything.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Just seen this. Sorry to hear what it put your relationship through, but if you can turn it into a positive that would be great.

Writing a book about it is actually a good idea. Even if no-one believes you.. it would sell and get your story out.

Good luck for the future and we are here if needed.
(admin approved link)

Return to “Help!”