Anyone here experienced in spells?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Aurora41797
Forum Member
Forum Member

Anyone here experienced in spells?

Post by Aurora41797 »

So yeah basically I'm disabled and dieing from a damn disease and no-one in the medical field gives a shit so that's why I'm here. I'm not experienced in performing spells is there anyone on here who could perform a spell on me?

-Aurora

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Anyone here experienced in spells?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Aurora41797 wrote: So yeah basically I'm disabled and dieing from a damn disease and no-one in the medical field gives a shit so that's why I'm here.
That's terrible! I'm so sorry to hear that.
Aurora41797 wrote: I'm not experienced in performing spells is there anyone on here who could perform a spell on me?
There are plenty of highly proficient magicians here on the forum who may be able to help you. Could you please expand more on what you are suffering from? Also, have you ever considered studying a system of magick yourself so you can directly work on your own health?

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Hello, I'm in the field of medicine. How can I help?
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Get a copy of your chart, erase any identity data, scan it and post it. If you can't do that, specifically clarify your diagnosis and at least scan and post your bloodwork. After that list your symptoms including times of day each is experienced. Also include your medical history with age, gender, and family medical history. Without proper intake data nobody that I've encountered can help you without you being present. Have you tried Chinese Medicine?

Aurora41797
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aurora41797 »

Thanks for all the replies. Nice to know someone out there actually cares.

My situation is that I'm bedridden and dieing from chronic neurological lyme disease along with bartonella. I was bit by two ticks that's how the disease is transmitted. Unfortunately doctors refuse to believe that this disease exists and will not treat me for it. If your unaware of this disease please check out this link:https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=sxWgS0XLVqw

My symptoms are burning skin, numbness, seizures, involuntarily movements, headaches, memory loss, cognition impairment, sensitivity to light and sound, trouble swallowing, insomnia, anxiety, suicidal depressed, inability to walk or stand, etc.

I've tried reiki healings and it did not work because the guy performing it said I had a blockage over my heart. I come to find out that demons like me rather than God. I guess I run with that crowd.

I'm able to work a pendulum and I'm able to make contact with a demon but he likes to play tricks and isn't helping me. Honestly I've tried every kind of good healings and they don't work and I no longer believe in God. I want to go the satanic route and try black magic to see if it can cure me. Unfortunately I know nothing about those arts and was hoping someone on here could perform a satanic ritual or spell to cure me. I'm running out of options and God isn't helping so perhaps Satan will?

Aurora41797
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aurora41797 »

manonthepath wrote:Get a copy of your chart, erase any identity data, scan it and post it. If you can't do that, specifically clarify your diagnosis and at least scan and post your bloodwork. After that list your symptoms including times of day each is experienced. Also include your medical history with age, gender, and family medical history. Without proper intake data nobody that I've encountered can help you without you being present. Have you tried Chinese Medicine?
I have no access to my chart or blood work. For symptoms see my post below.
I have chronic neurological Lyme disease and bartonella. Age 28, female, mom and dad have high bp and mom has thyroid issues. I was perfectly healthy till I got bit summer of 2012.

No I haven't tried Chinese medicine.

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

I wish I could advise you. Without bloodwork and specifics there is virtually nothing to go on. Both healing (of any kind) and magick are precise practices that need to be applied based on deatiled knowledge in order to be effective. I realize you are in pain and the condition is advanced. I'm sure you are on a variety of meds and the internet is full of remedies for joint pain and such. I do realize that this is just a small branch of what you are suffering, but you may find some relief through herbs and food. an example is cherries, which fight inflammation very well, as do fresh ginger root and garlic taken in proper quantities. If you are willing to go to the expense of travel and paying for care, try to locate a competent practitioner of Chinese Medicine fairly close to you. You can do this yourself. There are specific liability laws that prohibit referrals. This may be your last option at such a late stage. Simple incantations and prayers can only take you so far. Without advanced magickal knowledge you will be hard pressed to impact your condition with spellwork. Healing with spellwork is usually best when applied to one's self, or to others with whom the practitioner is familiar. Distance healing is a huge drain on one's personal mojo. There are certain yogis in India that claim they can pull it off. An online search will reveal one to you. I know absolutely nothing about you as a person or what initiative you are capable of to keep yourself alive, but I can tell you that mental attitude is of vital importance to your survival here. Had you acted earlier, your chances would be better, but we are where we are. Be kind to those around you. Remember that those who love you are suffering too.

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

Do you have a favorite childhood hero from fairy tales or comic books or video games or movies or etc? If so, become that character. If not, choose a contemporary character you identify/admire strongly. Identify your illness as an appropriate villain and imagine yourself destroying this villain. If you have no identities you strongly identify with, imagine any kind of scenario you like. When it comes to physical illness, I imagine myself hunting wild boar, where the boar represents the dis-ease.

The key to this is really feeling yourself as the character and truly seeing the scenario playing out in your mind's eye. Keep doing it over and over and over again, each time fleshing out as many details as possible. Believe, nay, know you are the hero destroying your enemies! Hear the sounds, smell the smells, feel the feels. And keep doing it all as much as possible. If you keep it up, you'll dream the scenario and that is awesome because that's where your ritual will have major juju.

If you partake of any moderate mind-altering substances such as marijuana or alcohol, these may help in small amounts, although it may interfere with dreaming.

Be well and do good!

Aurora41797
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aurora41797 »

CAN ANYONE PERFORM A SPELL ON ME????

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Aurora41797 wrote:CAN ANYONE PERFORM A SPELL ON ME????
I understand your frustration, and if you re-read the posts that have already been made in response to your request you will find some very helpful suggestions. If Reiki hasn't worked, and the practitioner you used was as good as he sounds, then you're really starting to run out of on-line options. If I was in your situation I would learn ways to help myself, or I would fight against medical science and prove I was actually ill. I'm leaving the discussion completely open for others to offer their help, but please consider alternatives to simply asking someone who you don't know and who doesn't know you to save your life through magick.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

The Medicine Buddha is an entity who vows to help everyone who chants his mantra, even non-Buddhists. After searching Google, I found this website where people chant his mantra together for the benefit of others. Perhaps you can submit your name and get a group effort going.

http://www.worldwidehealingcircle.net/

Here are some links that describe the benefits of chanting the Medicine Buddha's mantra.

http://www.shantimayi.com/?page_id=54
http://www.lamayeshe.com/index.php?sect ... &chid=1040
https://fpmt.org/wp-content/uploads/edu ... ice_c5.pdf

Visualize the Medicine Buddha floating above your head. Imagine that his body is made out of pure glowing light, not flesh and bone. Imagine that medicinal, glowing nectar flows out of his bowl and into your head. As the nectar fills up your whole body, imagine your sickness flowing out of your body in the form of black smoke. While doing this visualization, softly recite his mantra 108 times. 108 times is considered a standard repetition, called a mala. The more malas you recite, the more powerful the effect. Below is an image of the Medicine Buddha to help with your visualization. There are several ways to pronounce his mantra, in Sanskrit or in Tibetan, but your pure intention matters more than your pronunciation. Instead of just wishing for yourself to be healed, try to generate compassion for all the people in the world suffering from sicknesses and devote your recitation to them. Devoting your malas with compassion helps it work better on you.

I will perform a couple malas of another healing deity called White Tara for you.

Medicine Buddha's Tibetan mantra:

Tad-ya-ta Om Be-kan-dze Be-kan-dze Ma-ha Be-kan-dze Ra-dza Sa-mung-ga-te So-ha

Here is a chanting video if you want to hear it pronounced:
Last edited by Frumens on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Please, I know you are desperate, but there is no need to start multiple threads. There are many here who are glad to help you, as you can see.

Likewise, I will give you this, to use in case it appeals to you.

Whether you print it out or hand-draw it, does not matter. Make a physical copy of it for yourself. Keep a burning candle safely in your room every night, and whenever you can, look at these sigils and say, or think,
"In the name of the Admin of the Universe, your creator and mine, Lords,
following the guide of Equivalent Exchange, I beg you to free me from my ailments."

It is illegal to prescribe medication over the internet, so I'm afraid I couldn't do that. Meanwhile, you must provide proof that you have the diseases you think you have. See as many doctors as you can all over your country. Give them every detail, medical history, including proof that you were where you were when you contracted lyme disease. Photographs, travel documents, witnesses, anything to help your case.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Hi, I would like to help but there are some gaps in the information you provided. Both neurological lyme disease and bartonellosis are accepted in the medical community and courses of treatment are available, so why did you say your doctors don't believe this disease exists? And if they're refusing treatment, how did you receive this diagnosis in the first place? If you feel your doctors are incompetent and you have any option of switching providers or getting a second opinion, that would seem to be the most direct course of action.

Also a qualified Reiki master should be able to deal with an anahata (heart) blockage without much trouble, so you may not have found the right person yet. And there are other naturopathic options you should exhaust before asking strangers to cast Satanic spells on you over the internet (which seems more likely to attract trolls and scammers than anyone who can accurately diagnose and assist you). I would recommend finding a reputable Chinese or Ayurvedic doctor, or contacting a naturopathic clinic to see if they know of anyone in your area who can help you: http://www.pannaturopathic.com/bartonel ... tment.html

And if it helps even a little, I am sending you positive mojo and Reiki healing right now.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Yeh, I posted in the wrong thread, apparently.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 19&t=37410

My opinion is maybe not what you want, but it is what you need.

Experientially speaking, of course, only.

Why do you think the magickal solution means no effort on your part?

Personal autonomy is an integral part of Satanism, is it not?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Help!”