My asshole Djinni spawn

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Quyrm
Forum Member
Forum Member

My asshole Djinni spawn

Post by Quyrm »

So once upon a time, I was on LSD-25 having a grand ol' time with my best friend who was trip sitting for me, and I got a distressing phone call from my romantic partner that she had been sexually assaulted by someone we both knew and trusted. She has been raped twice in her lifetime and it was a very traumatic experience for her to relive, she was crying and hysterical on the phone and there was nothing I could do as I was several miles away and in no condition to drive. Eventually, I got her to calm down a bit, but my trip had long since gone sour. At one point something just came over me and I started clearing a space as I do when I would preform some act of magic, I grabbed a square of paper and a pen and created this sigil without thought, and it looked quite a bit like a demonic seal from the Goetia. There was a name that I will not write out for reasons I will explain later, but it came into my head and I wrote the letters around the seal outside of the circle that surrounded it on the paper, gazed at the whole thing for a while, tore it all up and went outside, ran around a hill and let the wind cary the tiny bits of paper away.
The person who violated my partner ended up in jail in strange circumstance, and my shifter cable broke on my car, and I thought that was the end of it.
From that point, the name would occasionally pop into my head and I would feel a presence and a mild compulsion to speak the name that was on the seal. Whenever I said the name out loud, even if a whisper, bad things would happen. My car would break down, or someone would get badly hurt or sick, stuff like that.
I figure whatever this thing is (I've been calling it a Djinni because of my experience with these beings and my interest in Arabian folklore), is a manifestation of anger and vengeful intentions, and I set it loose into the world.

What I want to do is either stop this thing in its tracks, or redirect it away from affecting anybody's lives.
Also, when I spoke up about what I did after keeping it secret for a while, the person who was in jail was released without charges.

witchpriest
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My asshole Djinni spawn

Post by witchpriest »

Write any of the 99 names of Allah in ink above your heart. It doesn't have to be perfect calligraphy just simple Arabic, they are easy to find online, and to copy by hand. When warded with these names you can command a jinn. That is a common Arabic folk remedy. Most religious or spiritual Arabs believe jinn are everywhere and responsible for everything. Just some stuff I remember from my Islamic studies.

That being said, it may not be a jinn, and your fear is fueling the egregor of this being. Whatever you do, don't let it make you a slave.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

I want this name! Please share in some sort of a controlled environment if you can.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I would like this name as well, if you would consider PMing. However, my feelings I got was first there is one spirit teaching you a "lesson" and another that is merely the "messenger". Far as I sense the "lesson" is mostly gone, the other one merely makes you aware when bad things are going to happen, rather than causing them.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quyrm
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quyrm »

The reason I think it couldn't be warning me of bad things about to happen is that if I don't say the name, nothing out of the ordinary happens, but if I do, it happens within the next few hours under unpredictable circumstances. Also, nothing in the intention of the entity created would suggest it would warn me of anything. It's purpose in creation was simply to wreck things.

I will spell it's name out in phonetics.

Alpha Lima Romeo Alpha Hotel India Mike.

I'm thinking of creating an servitor to carry a binding agent to the being and dis-empower it so it can be safely evoked and erased without malicious intent, but I will also consider writing a god name of Allah over my heart, as the entity was inspired by Djinn.

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

So that's why you said "Djinni".
Let's see if anything happens. I'm in a place where I have regional protection against Djinni-class demons..
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Isn't that a name or a group of spirits?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Quyrm
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Quyrm »

I looked into the name and it apparently means "the merciful", ironically.

Return to “Help!”