Sell my soul to or make contract with an entropic being?

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sell my soul to or make contract with an entropic being?

Post by Liberator »

Ok so I'm looking to "jailbreak" my life and have all barriers and restrictions placed on me by any of the entities who decide people's lives and etc if there are any. I figured making this deal with an entropic/chaotic entity is a good idea since what they stand for is "lawlessness" with no restrictions, limits or barriers.

And would also like to be surrounded by entropy energy everywhere I go since it makes me feel really good for some reason and want more of it everytime I come into contact with it. If deprived of if for awhile I will feel drained, restless and will try to create entropy by doing whatever that causes "trouble" that leads to confusion, or etc for certain people.

Since I like entropy or I think I am attracted to it, it would be a win-win case. Even if I'm permanently within the prescence of entropy both in this life and the next where I may be totally surrounded by it. Wouldn't be much of a cost for me.

Do you think I should sell my soul to or make some sort of contract with an entity associated with Chaos/Entropy to have this wish granted of having no restrictions or barriers that stop me whatsoever from doing/achieving anything? And thus be able to instantly find out all causes of my problems in this life without trouble at all?

How do I do this if so?

Agree to become an entropy embodiment(or someone who generates it) and be reborn into said domain inhabited by a being like Eris associated with Chaos/Entropy to serve for certain amount of time after this life?

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Sell my soul to or make contract with an entropic being?

Post by Liberator »

How exactly do you do so and which entity out of them is the best to do so? Have they got any sigils? So far I only know about Eris or Loki being entities associated with entropy.

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

You do realize that this isn't Dungeons & Dragons, yes? You don't wave your arms, make passes with your hands, and use up a material component to cast a spell. These "entities" of which you speak are archetypal parts of your own identity. When you "make a deal" with one of these entities, what you're really doing is empowering that part of yourself to become more dominant. It can be dangerous not because some rubber-masked monster might lumber out of your closet and fling a lightning bolt at you, but because these primal personalities are so strong and so powerful and can be so useful that they can overwhelm your own identity. Carl Jung, in fact, believed that this is what happened to Hitler: he manifested the Shadow so strongly that he lost himself in the role. People followed him because he spoke to them with a voice which originated inside their own heads: the voice of the Shadow.

You are young and impressionable. Your personality is fresh and still in flux. I would hesitate to do much in the way of chanelling until you've spent some time honing your shamanic chops and have the discipline, Will, and force of personality to handle these very strong archetypes you want to call up within yourself.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

PoisonPen wrote:You do realize that this isn't Dungeons & Dragons, yes? You don't wave your arms, make passes with your hands, and use up a material component to cast a spell. These "entities" of which you speak are archetypal parts of your own identity. When you "make a deal" with one of these entities, what you're really doing is empowering that part of yourself to become more dominant. It can be dangerous not because some rubber-masked monster might lumber out of your closet and fling a lightning bolt at you, but because these primal personalities are so strong and so powerful and can be so useful that they can overwhelm your own identity. Carl Jung, in fact, believed that this is what happened to Hitler: he manifested the Shadow so strongly that he lost himself in the role. People followed him because he spoke to them with a voice which originated inside their own heads: the voice of the Shadow.

You are young and impressionable. Your personality is fresh and still in flux. I would hesitate to do much in the way of chanelling until you've spent some time honing your shamanic chops and have the discipline, Will, and force of personality to handle these very strong archetypes you want to call up within yourself.
This has nothing to do with what you mentioned. I learned about the "chaos" stuff from reading about the second law of thermodynamics, the "veil of reality", nieutsche, the reign of social chaos(examples like the cultural revolution which was an event where the destruction of social order/orderly traditions occurred on a massive scale by people, described as one of "the most chaotic" periods in history) when implemented. It's inherently in my nature from the moment I was born. I hate everything that pushes me down and restricts me. I only follow restrictions out of fear and challenge them when I feel confident enough. I prefer no regulation/restriction.

The second law of thermodynamics or "chaos" is in concentrations of a thing called "entropy". This entropy is said to be related to increasing the chances of rare and spontaneous unusual things occurring because it goes against the "veil of reality". The higher the concentration the more likely the abnormal is to happen, but personally I find it interesting instead of frightening when they do.

The "higher beings" who decide how our lives work put restrictions on me that prevent me from being helped by most people when in troubles and makes certain people in my life suddenly leave whenever I go to a certain community. I receive no answers from these "higher beings" on the reasons or whatever they're called that manonthepath knows about. But I know they probably have a grudge against me aka despise me probably because how better I would be than others if I did end up running society upon reaching full potential, so I will receive assistance from either entropic entities that hate the natural and social order of the world, or other beings who hate these "higher beings" and work against them instead. Get answers that the "high beings" will not give me, as well as freedom from the undeserved regulations they put to keep me "in check".

PoisonPen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by PoisonPen »

My advice, for whatever you feel it's worth.

It's clear that you're young and you have a very surface understanding of the deep mysteries. Spend more time practising shamanic techniques like meditation, left-handed automatic writing, lucid dreaming, and simply being open to experience without filter or judgement. Over time you will develop the insight and discipline to understand and, if you still desire at that point, to manifest your Will to reach out your hand and take. What you'll discover is that each time you think you've found a new level of understanding, you realize that there's still something buried deeper.

If you meet the Buddha travelling on the road, kill him. The only time you know for a certainty that you are in error is when you firmly believe that you're right.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Liberator wrote: I hate everything that pushes me down and restricts me. I only follow restrictions out of fear and challenge them when I feel confident enough. I prefer no regulation/restriction.
Don't remove the things that you hate. Remove your hate.
That is the path of less resistance.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Liberator wrote:Ok so I'm looking to "jailbreak" my life and have all barriers and restrictions placed on me by any of the entities who decide people's lives and etc if there are any. I figured making this deal with an entropic/chaotic entity is a good idea since what they stand for is "lawlessness" with no restrictions, limits or barriers.

And would also like to be surrounded by entropy energy everywhere I go since it makes me feel really good for some reason and want more of it everytime I come into contact with it. If deprived of if for awhile I will feel drained, restless and will try to create entropy by doing whatever that causes "trouble" that leads to confusion, or etc for certain people.

Since I like entropy or I think I am attracted to it, it would be a win-win case. Even if I'm permanently within the prescence of entropy both in this life and the next where I may be totally surrounded by it. Wouldn't be much of a cost for me.

Do you think I should sell my soul to or make some sort of contract with an entity associated with Chaos/Entropy to have this wish granted of having no restrictions or barriers that stop me whatsoever from doing/achieving anything? And thus be able to instantly find out all causes of my problems in this life without trouble at all?

How do I do this if so?

Agree to become an entropy embodiment(or someone who generates it) and be reborn into said domain inhabited by a being like Eris associated with Chaos/Entropy to serve for certain amount of time after this life?
I don't understand what you're asking for. No restrictions in life? Are you saying you want to be omnipotent?
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Frumens wrote:
Liberator wrote:Ok so I'm looking to "jailbreak" my life and have all barriers and restrictions placed on me by any of the entities who decide people's lives and etc if there are any. I figured making this deal with an entropic/chaotic entity is a good idea since what they stand for is "lawlessness" with no restrictions, limits or barriers.

How do I do this if so?

I don't understand what you're asking for. No restrictions in life? Are you saying you want to be omnipotent?
No, as in to have any "punishments" which interfere with me in any way by the beings incharge of people's lives cleared away/lifted.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Liberator wrote:
Frumens wrote:

How do I do this if so?

No, as in to have any "punishments" which interfere with me in any way by the beings incharge of people's lives cleared away/lifted.
If you believe in karma then you are the only being who has control over your future. I've heard of elemental beings who hold together the "physical-metaphysical" structure of the universe, but I've never heard of beings whose job it is to enact the consequences of your actions. Karma isn't a juridical law imposed on you by governing beings; it's simply the law of cause and effect. It's the way the universe is. So, you're basically asking for a way to create causes that don't have effects, and create effects that don't have causes. It doesn't really make sense.

In Indian systems of magic, even the Buddhas and Hindu gods are not beyond karma. In Ancient Greek mythology, which would include Eris, the gods have no power to stop fate. So if you want to have more freedom than a god, that sounds like omnipotence to me.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

For the record, Loki officially dislikes being considered a mere entropy archetype. He doesn't simply seek chaos for the sake of chaos, and he doesn't merely rebel against Wyrd like a blind child upset at being told what to do. He always has a specific goal in mind, and often enough, it works out to the benefit of others. He upsets the status quo, not simply to get what he wants, but to shift things in a new direction. To cause upset among those who are set in their old ways, so that they are forced to look at new ways they may have otherwise ignored. Not as mere chaos, or as an anarchist, but as a reformer and spokesman for that which is different.

The American War for Independence is a good example of the sort of power Loki rules. He is a rebel, but he is not a rebel without a cause. Of course, he also likes his pranks, but that is just his character.

And that is all I'm going to say on this topic.

~:Shin:~

insomni4c
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by insomni4c »

I generally lean to the side of "selling your soul seems like a really bad idea". It's probably impossible to trade your soul for a life free of restriction. Even if it worked though, what if you decide it was a bad idea? Like amping up the entropy in the system that is your life is probably not something you actually want.

Really there is no real get rich quick scheme in magic. Like it'll do amazing things, but you can't really expect something quite that amazing.

The whole entropy thing, I'm not sure you realize what you're asking for. Entropy is an inherent characteristic of every ordered system, the tendency towards disorder. It's already following you everywhere you go. The universe will eventually die by succumbing to entropy (in the heat death theory anyways). Asking for the entropy in your life to be cranked up runs pretty much opposite to asking for a life of ease and a lack of obstacles. Disorder isn't always all fun and games haha. A relationship characterized by entropy is not likely to be successful; as your car succumbs to entropy, parts will need replaced; the pumped up entropy of your home's heating would probably raise your heating bill lol.

A life lacking in obstacles would also likely be a life of stagnation and dissatisfaction in the end. It's the challenges in life that make us grow, and we need the ups and downs and occasional turmoil to really appreciate when things are good. Like there is a legit psychological need for the occasional hard time. As you get everything you ever wanted, and you coast along, you would eventually succumb to entropy yourself, as you get desensitized to the pleasures of life.

This just has bad idea written all over it. Even if it were to work, I really don't think it would be a good thing.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Praise Teh Sun within a Cloud [cool]
Attachments
do-not-pray-for-an-easy-life-bruce-lee.jpg
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

I generally lean to the side of "selling your soul seems like a really bad idea".
This term almost never has a positive connotation.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

insomni4c wrote:I generally lean to the side of "selling your soul seems like a really bad idea". It's probably impossible to trade your soul for a life free of restriction. Even if it worked though, what if you decide it was a bad idea? Like amping up the entropy in the system that is your life is probably not something you actually want.

Really there is no real get rich quick scheme in magic. Like it'll do amazing things, but you can't really expect something quite that amazing.

The whole entropy thing, I'm not sure you realize what you're asking for. Entropy is an inherent characteristic of every ordered system, the tendency towards disorder. It's already following you everywhere you go. The universe will eventually die by succumbing to entropy (in the heat death theory anyways). Asking for the entropy in your life to be cranked up runs pretty much opposite to asking for a life of ease and a lack of obstacles. Disorder isn't always all fun and games haha. A relationship characterized by entropy is not likely to be successful; as your car succumbs to entropy, parts will need replaced; the pumped up entropy of your home's heating would probably raise your heating bill lol.

A life lacking in obstacles would also likely be a life of stagnation and dissatisfaction in the end. It's the challenges in life that make us grow, and we need the ups and downs and occasional turmoil to really appreciate when things are good. Like there is a legit psychological need for the occasional hard time. As you get everything you ever wanted, and you coast along, you would eventually succumb to entropy yourself, as you get desensitized to the pleasures of life.

This just has bad idea written all over it. Even if it were to work, I really don't think it would be a good thing.
The type of "entropy" or "chaos" I'm talking about is the type that is responsible for revolutions/revolts or rebelliousness/defiance, and the breakdown of social order or "cultural chaos". The type also responsible for destruction of "social norms". Or for increasing the probability of something very unusual happening.

I am more referring to any aspects which were put there as a "punishment" of any sorts or as a "countermeasure to keep me in check" that can't be overcome gradually. All I ask for is some more freedom.

As for entropy I doubt the universe would die because there are likely other realities. The veil of reality would most likely be what comes down, it would be good because there would be new things as our reality unites with another.

I did make a giant leap in this life or life in general though. Picking up some morals on my own has helped me shape my nature in a way for it to be less harmful/hurtful to others.

Return to “Help!”