Need help with health issue

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

mohamadalkawari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need help with health issue

Post by mohamadalkawari »

Dear Occults.

My name is Mohammad Khalid Saleh Al Kawari. I was born on 3/2/1992 im 23 years old and i currently live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Currently i am facing a health issue which no Doctors can diagnose it or cure. They say that it is depression but i just know thats its not and i know that im slowly dying. i will list my symptoms below. I have heard that Buer is capable of healing any disease. Here below are my symptoms. Moreover i would like to how to contact my guardian demon.

1) I have forgotten everything (dont know who i am, what personality i have, lost intelligence).

2) I can't differentiate between things (everything feels same, people, places, items, smell, taste, objects, music).

3) I dont feel intimacy, love, emotion, affection, rumorse.( like im robot except i dont do it voluntary)

4) never feel hungry or thirsty (have 2 remind myself to eat or drink).

5) never feel the need for pee ( sometimes it go for days)

6) Never feel horny ( my body doesnt produce testosterone at all,)

7) Dont have sleep or wake cycle at all (stage 2 light sleep, Rem sleep)

8) Lost interest in everything for no reason (not done voluntarily, sounds like apathy but its not)

Regards,
Mohammad.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Need help with health issue

Post by Desecrated »

Dissociative disorder with depression.

Have you tried eating any medicines?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Desecrated wrote:Dissociative disorder with depression.

Have you tried eating any medicines?
I'd reverse those, since my understanding is that dissociative symptoms tend to be the result of an underlying psychological problem (ie. the dissociation is a reaction to the underlying distress, a coping mechanism), but otherwise basically yeah that's what it sounds like. But I'm not a doctor and in no position to diagnose anything.

OP I'd recommend finding a good psychiatrist and psychotherapist. Don't be afraid to shop around if whoever you speak to isn't a good fit, but also don't expect to improve overnight.

Also look at lifestyle, diet, sleep, any drugs you consume or chemicals you might be exposed to. Exercise is almost always beneficial in these kind of situations, even if it's just taking a walk around the block every day.

I'd highly recommend avoiding any spiritual or magical work, in your state I imagine it will only exacerbate your symptoms.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

mohamadalkawari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mohamadalkawari »

The problem is i went to several Doctors with no use. Its sounds like depression but its not.

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

You need a mental health professional, not just a regular doctor.
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

i agree that you should seek out a proper mental health doctor.
It does sound like you have (as it's been mentioned alot) a Dissociative Disorder, as well as that you've been in a fugue state for quite a while now.
Maybe some information as to when this started happening and some background events leading up to this could be helpful.

What might help you, in the meantime, could be some meditative practices, as it can help you with internal awareness and help you mentally. (coincidentally, it will also help enable you be able to contact your guardian entity)
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

mohamadalkawari wrote:The problem is i went to several Doctors with no use. Its sounds like depression but its not.
Did any of them recommend any medicine or treatment?

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

What might help you, in the meantime, could be some meditative practices, as it can help you with internal awareness and help you mentally. (coincidentally, it will also help enable you be able to contact your guardian entity)
I'd disagree with that, personally - meditation isn't a good idea when someone is in a state of acute mental illness, especially if the illness hasn't been diagnosed or treatment initiated, and the meditation isn't being taught and supervised by an experienced teacher.
is like a block of wood

- DDJ, Verse 27

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

Just to echo what others have said before me, I honestly think your best bet is to speak with a mental health doctor.
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Rin wrote: I'd disagree with that, personally - meditation isn't a good idea when someone is in a state of acute mental illness, especially if the illness hasn't been diagnosed or treatment initiated, and the meditation isn't being taught and supervised by an experienced teacher.
I do understand what you are saying and see what you mean, but I still maintain and believe that some basic meditation practices, even the 10-15 minutes of sitting still in silence variety, can be beneficial. Such as what they have you do at the end of yoga classes.

However, I will concede and agree with it being dangerous doing any major kinds of meditation, especially any soul searching kind or deep trance kind, especially with no teacher or experienced guide, and should amend what I said and have been more specific [blush]
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

mohamadalkawari wrote:Dear Occults.

My name is Mohammad Khalid Saleh Al Kawari. I was born on 3/2/1992 im 23 years old and i currently live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Currently i am facing a health issue which no Doctors can diagnose it or cure. They say that it is depression but i just know thats its not and i know that im slowly dying. i will list my symptoms below. I have heard that Buer is capable of healing any disease. Here below are my symptoms. Moreover i would like to how to contact my guardian demon.

Regards,
Mohammad.
hello Mohammad

There is only one entity that can cause this type of bodily issues but carries many other symptoms, I refer to it as (1of 27). The symptoms that would be present is movement on the crown like hairs moving and not morgellons. You will feel shifting in the stomach area like pulling but not of hunger. You will feel things touching you on your soul and things crawling on you. You will have very lucid experiences and vivid imaginations some not of your own or they move on their own. You may hear voices or experience pushed thoughts. here is an example someone posted on this type of entity and how they felt with it in them http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showth ... -parasites. I have experienced all of the same things as this person so I can vouch for the things this person is telling. I have removed many of these things from the veil over the last year but would be interested to find another.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Return to “Help!”