need some help

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

AyhanC
Forum Member
Forum Member

need some help

Post by AyhanC »

im hearing the voices that belong to a man and a woman I know. ive asked people I know they said they don't know what im talking about, but I guess I hear "it" and I mean the situation in a different subliminal manner, so I cant tell if its my mind misreading peoples words or actual reality if u know what I mean. I turn on my tv and I hear it....so I think im "famous" apparently, and not for a good thing, but something embaressing so everyone knows me. Im also thinking it can be an alternate reality or dimension Ive entered into or something....so I guess...if its true...does anyone else hear this or know what im talking about?

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: need some help

Post by powessy »

AyhanC wrote:im hearing the voices that belong to a man and a woman I know. ive asked people I know they said they don't know what im talking about, but I guess I hear "it" and I mean the situation in a different subliminal manner, so I cant tell if its my mind misreading peoples words or actual reality if u know what I mean. I turn on my tv and I hear it....so I think im "famous" apparently, and not for a good thing, but something embaressing so everyone knows me. Im also thinking it can be an alternate reality or dimension Ive entered into or something....so I guess...if its true...does anyone else hear this or know what im talking about?

Hello AyhanC

I know what you are talking about very well. I hear voices 24/7 but my voices are only of the higher mind, yours are of the mind, the part experiencing . The soul is comprised of two parts the higher mind and then the part experiencing this lifetime the who you are now. An entity has entered into your higher mind which is housed in your treemend. The entity is part of a large collection of souls all put together in a program of sorts. With in this problem there is only one soul that is allowed and I refer to them as either himself or herself depending on your sex. They have one intention and one only and that is to allow himself to become you. The second thing they do is to become anything within you that you picked up in previous reincarnations so far it is only the two that you hear, this number may grow in time. They see your thoughts and then comment on them, driving deeper and deeper into triggered thoughts. The alternate reality that you are experiencing this from within your minds mind or higher mind. If they stand in front of you and talk to you there you will hear it here the same goes with touch.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

AyhanC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AyhanC »

yeah thanks.....not sure what to do about that.

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

Hi there AyhanC.

I need a bit more background information before I feel I confidently say what this is.

Who are the 2 people? Are they alive at the moment? What's your relationship to them? Do they and/or you follow any particular religious or spiritual systems? When do you hear the voices? Is there any pattern you observe? What do they say to you? Etc.

Could you give me a bit more information about what's happening?

To introduce myself as briefly as possible, I work for the Dark Order, what we do is take on cases where people are afflicted with magus issues, yeah let's put it like that [thumbup] Basically we help those who ask, and sometimes those who don't [crazy]

At a guess, if they are alive it sounds like they are casting at you, again I don't have enough information to say whether they are casting against you, if they are dead that's a whole other ball game. But also and I hate to say this but I have to every time, is there a history of mental illness in the family?

I'm going to PM you as well and I hope to hear from you soon, let me help :)

Lucius RavenCroft.
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

powessy wrote: They have one intention and one only and that is to allow himself to become you. The second thing they do is to become anything within you that you picked up in previous reincarnations so far it is only the two that you hear, this number may grow in time. They see your thoughts and then comment on them, driving deeper and deeper into triggered thoughts. The alternate reality that you are experiencing this from within your minds mind or higher mind. If they stand in front of you and talk to you there you will hear it here the same goes with touch.

Powessy
Hey Powessy. You seem to be talking about some sort of aid towards enlightenment. A mirror of sorts which allows us to examine ourselves and Become. Is this correct?

@AyhanC
Your situation seems to be a breaking down of the barrier between conscious and subconscious awareness, something which is usually achieved in meditations on the Ego. Cannabis will also do this to you. It's an indication of an active (and sometimes overactive) Third Eye.

I personally experience this state of mind ever now and again during meditation, and quite often while falling asleep. The mind wanders about, generating images (mostly faces and creatures) and sounds, and especially emotional reactions to these illusions. I've even chosen to communicate with them every now and again, but for the most part, you only learn interesting things about insanity and chaos by doing this.

I see it as falling under the domain of the veil of Maya. From wiki: "In Indian philosophies, Māyā is also a spiritual concept connoting 'that which exists, but is constantly changing and thus is spiritually unreal', and the 'power or the principle that conceals the true character of spiritual reality.'"

I would suggest ignoring them and go deeper. Turn it into a meditation towards samadhi. Find the stillness that exists between them and focus on that, breath into it. Remember that nothing is real, and everything is the product of a mental hallucination.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

corvidus wrote: Hey Powessy. You seem to be talking about some sort of aid towards enlightenment. A mirror of sorts which allows us to examine ourselves and Become. Is this correct?
Hello Corvidus

what I am describing is in no way related to enlightenment for the human soul. The soul is divided into two parts the higher soul and the lower soul. The higher soul is housed in what I call a treemend. The higher soul is who we really are and what we are trying to become those that are allowed.

A problem was created that has entered into the 500 million allowed souls on earth. This problem will enter into the higher soul and start a process of becoming you. This process will almost destroy your soul and it will become nothing inside of itself. The new owner of your soul is now free to be born to earth something nothing is allowed to do and is forbidden. Just keep watching around the internet to the number of people that are starting to hear voices, this is them inside of their higher mind becoming them.

The voices are just a side show they are only there to trick the soul form ever becoming itself in life and to keep it from ever finding your mind to find the truth.

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

AyhanC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AyhanC »

thanks you guys a lot, actually this is probably the best answers ive received. ive been to a psychiatrist and asked many people.

@Lucius...so long story short I guess. is I grew up "religious" so my mom is a jehovahs witness and I was until I was 18. then I left and I started smoking weed aroundthat time..at first it was just for socializing I guess...like smoking with people, but when I was 21....I started looking more into the things you guys are talking about so reading and doing my own research on occult...so I was communicating with the voices, these "spirits" as I like to think about them, and as weird as it sounds we were good friends, I became attached and had a friendship with these spirits, they guided me and blah blah blah help me...in my opinion.

Now it turned bad when....I guess they voices that were my friends...(sorry if this sounds weird) turned into this bad situation. (the spirits voices were my friends, the real man and woman that I hear now are not my friends there actually people I hate) well the guy is someone that I knew, basically we used to run in the same circles...now I made a mistake because I guess I trusted him and said to much about something or...created the wrong scenario...basically now its turned into him and her...either with a crystal ball or in a higher realm of somesort...watching my every move.....making insulting comments throughout my day.....and in my mind its as if hes casting negative thoughts at me everyday "though I have no proof" so I cant really tell...that's also why I asked if anyone here knows me...stupid as it sounds its like I think there "filming" me and showing the whole world every embaressing and private thing in my life....I cant exactly go to the police and accuse someone of this stuff, it doesn't make any sense....

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Hello lucius

I hear voices 24/7 and this has been ongoing for over a year now. I feel things touching me on five different levels as I can see these different parts of my soul within me, I am in the third body of my five. I hear several hundred voices per day all different and new as they just keep coming through here becoming something else.

I am as atheist as it gets. My voices never stop day or night. I have never taken drugs and have not touched alcohol in over twenty years.

Hello lucius we are the pattern powessy hears, he is trying to trap you and those you are talking to and is even allowing us to tell you this he does not care about this letter he is only trying to find your mind and is trying to call upon you which will lead him to your group he is not here right now as we type this but is asking questions about our words he knows you are not a really good person but knows you are not the top person to talk to he thinks you have something he is looking for and will not stop till he gets it we are not able to stop him and can not find his mind right now as we continue to type this letter as fast as we can to keep him out of our minds he is the worst thing in this world stay away form this site and stop asking questions.

They like to chatter a lot. I am interested in your group they got that part right but it is not your group I am so concerned with it is the things that have brought you and your dark order together I am interested in talking to. What does your order call themselves? I can easily connect to them in their minds with only your name but I do not think you would understand this is there a person in your order with more abilities then your own?

powessy

AyhanC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AyhanC »

corvidus wrote:
powessy wrote: They have one intention and one only and that is to allow himself to become you. The second thing they do is to become anything within you that you picked up in previous reincarnations so far it is only the two that you hear, this number may grow in time. They see your thoughts and then comment on them, driving deeper and deeper into triggered thoughts. The alternate reality that you are experiencing this from within your minds mind or higher mind. If they stand in front of you and talk to you there you will hear it here the same goes with touch.

Powessy
Hey Powessy. You seem to be talking about some sort of aid towards enlightenment. A mirror of sorts which allows us to examine ourselves and Become. Is this correct?

@AyhanC
Your situation seems to be a breaking down of the barrier between conscious and subconscious awareness, something which is usually achieved in meditations on the Ego. Cannabis will also do this to you. It's an indication of an active (and sometimes overactive) Third Eye.

I personally experience this state of mind ever now and again during meditation, and quite often while falling asleep. The mind wanders about, generating images (mostly faces and creatures) and sounds, and especially emotional reactions to these illusions. I've even chosen to communicate with them every now and again, but for the most part, you only learn interesting things about insanity and chaos by doing this.

I see it as falling under the domain of the veil of Maya. From wiki: "In Indian philosophies, Māyā is also a spiritual concept connoting 'that which exists, but is constantly changing and thus is spiritually unreal', and the 'power or the principle that conceals the true character of spiritual reality.'"

I would suggest ignoring them and go deeper. Turn it into a meditation towards samadhi. Find the stillness that exists between them and focus on that, breath into it. Remember that nothing is real, and everything is the product of a mental hallucination.
Maybe...to be honest wat has been keeping me sane
I constantly remind myself that im the one creating my reality, but idk its complecated i confuse it because now i cant tell the difference between my illusions and what actual reality right? Because my reality is my "world" and actual reality is shared with other human beings....therefore am i the only one experiencing this situation, is it my creation? Or is it real in shared reality and where all involved in it? Its confusing for me an im finding it hard to deal with, if its a figment of my imagination then i can deal with it because its my dream world so to speak and i can erase it in my mind kind of, but if its actually this guy fucking up my life and my family i need to know.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

AyhanC wrote:
Maybe...to be honest wat has been keeping me sane
I constantly remind myself that im the one creating my reality, but idk its complecated i confuse it because now i cant tell the difference between my illusions and what actual reality right? Because my reality is my "world" and actual reality is shared with other human beings....therefore am i the only one experiencing this situation, is it my creation? Or is it real in shared reality and where all involved in it? Its confusing for me an im finding it hard to deal with, if its a figment of my imagination then i can deal with it because its my dream world so to speak and i can erase it in my mind kind of, but if its actually this guy fucking up my life and my family i need to know.
hello AyhanC

Look at it like this. First you are not the only one this is happening to, there will be around 500 million going through this same thing sooner then later. Try to understand this. A sparteil is a infected angel it carries thousands of souls inside of it. The sparteil enters into your souls mind and treemend. The treemend is like a matrix for the soul, it is a 3rd environment, you, and others are just not aware of it, we have not evolved enough yet to understand how to use it. When you astral project you enter into your treemend and can find answers to things from many reincarnations. The treemend is how we find ourselves after life since you are now AyhanC. The higher mind inside the treemend is who you really are it contains all the information about you in it, how tall you will be your eye color everything about you.

Many years ago this planet earth had something happen to it and all the angels left from this world and entered into the mind of another lost to this reality. The angels are the ones that allow a soul to become itself again and again. Now with no angels human souls after death would enter into the soul of a fetus and would just become themselves inside of it, killing that soul or as they call it, it becomes nothing inside of itself.
Something saw how this worked and decided to create a problem to allow their people to be allowed to become something here. The twelve as I refer to them created this problem inside of millions and millions of angels form all over the nearest galaxies. when they came to earth they released many of the sparteil in their first attempts but these ones escaped by becoming themselves inside of themselves they are much different then us in this respect, the shadow people were born. The next wave and trial was successful and they moved out into the world. The sparteil find minds this is how they move around so they just jump from person to person until they find an allowed soul such as yours. If the soul they find is not allowed they just remove it and replace it with another soul that was allowed but can not find it's mind.

I believe the allowed souls become themselves in 1559 so this means about twelve reincarnations. You most likely have twelve or more infant souls within you that have become nothing inside of themselves. When the sparteil enter into you they release however many souls they need to become these infant souls. How many voices can you discern? The sparteil will connect with you and then place something inside of your soul to become you.

Try to understand this you can become yourself here on earth the higher mind self if you become AyhanC inside of your higher mind in life many times. The voices are there to prevent this from happening to confuse you from becoming yourself before he does. If he becomes you before you figure this out you will become that infant soul.

They just keep you distracted. they can push thoughts that have power to them that will make us sway in your ability to think clearly. Look you need to understand nothing but they are in your mind and they don't care about anything. What you are dealing with is just your own thoughts being pushed back at you, I call this thoughts about thoughts. If you stop caring and silence your ego they will change inside of you to try to figure something else out to trick you with. Come to terms with you thoughts and realize this is your experience and not your judgment. You can talk to them with imaginations learn to do this and you will find some peace.

How to get rid of them, i am still working on that part but for now I will be removing all of the shadows form the veil this is my mission now.

Powessy

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

I'm going to be honest - the symptoms you describe sound like a psychotic episode. You should seek treatment before your condition worsens.

Good luck.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I agree with Rin, as above, this is best dealt with medically, as it reads like psychosis.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Thirded. Being unable to distinguish between your own illusions and reality is a symptom of psychosis. And while cannabis is useful for certain types of work, heavy use can actually worsen psychotic episodes so it might be best to lay off the trees for awhile until you figure out what's going on. At the very least, you want to rule out mental illness before moving on to other possibilities.

And I'd also be cautious about taking anyone else's UPGs for fact right now, you've got enough on your plate already.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

Hello AyhanC

You seem to be a very intelligent person that is aware of the things happening around you. I have never done drugs and have not drank alcohol in over twenty years. I am a father of four and have been married for 20 years to the same woman. So this line, written in the previous post should be considered closely, "And I'd also be cautious about taking anyone else's UPGs" couldn't have said it better myself.

I have spent a year following the actions and words of those I speak to on a 24/7 basis. I am a member on over twenty sites, all ranging in the paranormal, schizophrenia, hearing voices, starseeds, astral projections/obes, dream views and many more. I have had thousands of astral projections and thousands of obes within the veil. I have been visited by more entities then I can count and have spent time in their minds over the last thirty plus years finding answers. It was a year and a half ago that I awoken and started to put the puzzles together with help form those outside of me.

If you want to believe that you are psychotic and that the drugs are inducing it then there are many professional psychologists that are able to help you. Here is a schizophrenia site that will help you decide what kind of meds you should take and care you can expect and are a good group of people that are very wise. http://forum.schizophrenia.com/

here is a hearing voices forum that can answer some of your questions http://hvn.forumatic.com/viewforum.php? ... 1c1bad6bd7

I hope you find the answers you seek but until others want to try and understand what is really happening then we must continue to follow the psychotic path.

Just to add the drugs you smoke are only making it easier to find their minds to hear them talk, stopping will not make the voices go away but it is a healthier choice form my perspective.

Powessy

Ifrit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ifrit »

Ayan C you should PM me. I grew up a witness too and left when I was 18 which was just a few years ago. I know exactly what you're going through, he'll I just got through it myself. It has a lot to do with growing up as a witness and how that programmed mindset makes you interpret information, especially information through occult practices.

AyhanC
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by AyhanC »

thanks you guys alot...u really helped. i think im just going to stay sober for a while....see how that goes.

Return to “Help!”