Huge sleep paralysis problem !

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

xxtraminimal
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Huge sleep paralysis problem !

Post by xxtraminimal »

Spida wrote:
This is just Spirits messing with you because you are practicing the Occult. I deal with this too, but don't consider it a problem. You could do as Desecrated said and do a Banishing Ritual. I will do this eventually, when I'm ready to clear things up.

I never see any Shadow People, or anything else. But I can sense a presence sometimes, either before or during a SP episode. Don't be surprised if the SP initiates an OBE. Which has been my experience.

If the context of the SP becomes too ominous, then it probably should be dealt with by a banishing or similar, also, don't freak out. Just relax and breathe and move your eyes and/or wiggle your toes to help restore your major motor functions.

Cheers
Why do they mess around?
I tought spirits could be explained as sort of a hidden part of our mind.
But like i hear this, iT sounds like iTS a external energie?

Also have no visuals just a feeling. Like you mentioned. You feel there is somthing But i dont see iT.
Also i noticed that i actualiy feel when i have a high potential to get sp.

Those are:

Restless.
Seeing static clouds in my room.
Iches on my body.
Spider web feelings.
Also my dog is different in behavior.

Do you recognize any off this ?

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

There could be any number of reasons why they mess around with us,
They could be attempting to possess us. Firstly they immobilize us, the spider
web feeling could be the initial stages of a dark energy mesh, used for immobilization.
If you wake up violently shaking or a vibratory effect, this is an aborted immobilization
by the spirit(good for you), or some other malicious Entity.

I would guess the restlessness is a sort of Psychic/Physical response to the energetic
build up in the room. I get that too. A sort of intuition of the coming event perhaps.

The Itches could also be caused by the Dark Energy, or close proximity to the Spirit.
Other early warning signs could be light sources(flickering) and electronics malfunctioning or
anything that uses electricity, or is a light source can be affected. This is regular Phenomena
at my house.

I'm not sure about the static clouds, but I see similar things in my peripheral vision, flashes of light
maybe even shadows, but the experience is so weak i'm not sure if it really happened, so I write it off.

As for the Dog, it may be able to see a larger part of the EM Spectrum than you, or maybe a different
part so they make good receivers for this sort of thing.

Also, I was thinking that leaving a light on might be a way to avoid a SP Episode, you know,
when the pre-cursors are becoming active. As a preventative measure, haven't tried it, but
I'm not bothered by this sort of thing. In an odd way, I rather like it.

I understand this is a part of practicing the Occult and am not deterred by it; neither should you.

Cheers

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

xxtraminimal wrote:
Spida wrote:
This is just Spirits messing with you because you are practicing the Occult. I deal with this too, but don't consider it a problem. You could do as Desecrated said and do a Banishing Ritual. I will do this eventually, when I'm ready to clear things up.

I never see any Shadow People, or anything else. But I can sense a presence sometimes, either before or during a SP episode. Don't be surprised if the SP initiates an OBE. Which has been my experience.

If the context of the SP becomes too ominous, then it probably should be dealt with by a banishing or similar, also, don't freak out. Just relax and breathe and move your eyes and/or wiggle your toes to help restore your major motor functions.

Cheers
Why do they mess around?
I tought spirits could be explained as sort of a hidden part of our mind.
But like i hear this, iT sounds like iTS a external energie?

Also have no visuals just a feeling. Like you mentioned. You feel there is somthing But i dont see iT.
Also i noticed that i actualiy feel when i have a high potential to get sp.

Those are:

Restless.
Seeing static clouds in my room.
Iches on my body.
Spider web feelings.
Also my dog is different in behavior.

Do you recognize any off this ?
*sigh* You have not been keeping up with your energy work practices have you?

Restlessness can be from a number of different sources, from energy build up to energy sensitivity. With proper practice and control you can control this. The itches on your body collaborates with this. Energy imbalances (which can occur with too much of a build up) in your system can cause a few similar reactions as it tries to manifest an outlet. Or as it messes with your system because it has no outlet.

The spider web sensation as well as the static clouds in your room could be from you attracting entities to your space. Could explain your dogs behavior as well. Generally, the more you work in the occult, the more you alter the ambient environment around you, creating a beacon or magnet of sorts, which in turn will attract certain things, such as entities, spirits, and different energies, amongst other things. Generally you want to just set up wards/filters/shields/barriers (whatever you want to call them) to keep your space clean from unwanted things.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Help!”