Anyone Familiar With These Symbols

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

entropy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Anyone Familiar With These Symbols

Post by entropy »

Was wondering if anyone recognize the inscriptions on this necklace or what it is used for. Any help is appreciated. http://i.imgur.com/T7tpCH7.jpg

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Anyone Familiar With These Symbols

Post by Matrozs »

Hi ,
These symbols are commonly referred as 'The Theban script' or 'The alphabet of Honorius' , many people also use the name " Witches' Alphabet" because of its frequent use by occult practicioners.
Your necklace, top , clockwise , it depicts te whole set of characters in order.

Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Ah yes.

Theban, that's what the member titles are written in here, look at your Avatar bar, it's the squiggly writing there. [thumbup]

The necklace is pretty, maybe it's to help with learning, if the symbols are in alphabetical order. I dunno really.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

superhitman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by superhitman »

Everyone else has told you thebean and I will tell you that the Amulet represents great power and protection it loosely translates as "the God who has many faces" that is interesting because that reminds me of Nylarolothotep of the Ancient ones. Be careful with it wicca with the Necronomicon is very powerful.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

it depicts the whole set of characters in order.
As Matroz said, it shows the alphabet, so how can it translate as you describe, superhitman?
... it loosely translates as "the God who has many faces" that is interesting because that reminds me of Nylarolothotep of the Ancient ones. Be careful with it wicca with the Necronomicon is very powerful.
What?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

superhitman wrote:Everyone else has told you thebean and I will tell you that the Amulet represents great power and protection it loosely translates as "the God who has many faces" that is interesting because that reminds me of Nylarolothotep of the Ancient ones. Be careful with it wicca with the Necronomicon is very powerful.
NO

It translate to ABCDEFG.....

No hidden meaning or anything.

VolkodavKO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by VolkodavKO »

I do not know this much. I have only noticed that some old human languages (more exactly some symbols) are a little bit similar to a higher language that covers the building pieces of some of the branches of our Ball (between its core and us).
Interesting PDF Files
http://pdfs.mysteria.cz/

Return to “Help!”