How do I protect myself from attacks?: NEED METHOD NOW

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

Dalovey
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How do I protect myself from attacks?: NEED METHOD NOW

Post by Dalovey »

Oddly enough I thought the app would show someone everywhere. It didn't show anyone in my living room and when I had my mother hold it no one showed up for her. It did however bring someone for me which I found annoying. Like the app was messing with me. It however always shows lots in my room. Kinda creepy but easy to brush aside. Kinda sucks because I know it's consistent with what I know about my house. I always feel more activity in my room than anywhere else in the house but I learned to live with it. However I don't trust items outside myself so I am still skeptical. I consider it a tool spirits could use because if a spirit is strong enough to they could manipulate your radio. However I tested it out by having a friend use it in another country and his main problem was the app consistently used English when it should have had at least some Serbian and Hungarian mixed in. He speaks five languages and he, like myself, believes the app could be a tool for them but shouldn't be considered a tool for us. I do believe a spirit could know a different language from their past lives however I am also very aware that the likely hood of someone in a country where they don't commonly speak English having only English speaking spirits is impossible. Should I believe the tool can translate spirits? Absolutely not that would be trying to hard to convince myself something worked.

My friend has a habit of having orbs in the background of his pictures. Selfies or someone taking them of him so he was a good subject as they are attracted to him just as much. We however do not want to write off the possibility something was correct we just don't completely see it as a tool to be used.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Just to clarify: I'm not ruling out the possibility of a bored spirit hijacking this app to mess with someone, especially someone who radiates gullibility and/or fear. I just think it's primarily a toy and the vast majority of "encounters" reported are based in confirmation bias—people wanting to believe and latching on a few vaguely relevant words in the random noun stream it generates. This is not a verifiable or reliable way to document paranormal activity, sorry.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Well honestly I'm someone who hides my weaknesses on the inside and used to be quite vulnerable until I mastered it to some degree. It worked on most people out in the open, reveal the least amount of info possible about you. In public conversations including online with many people I go unnoticed most of the time, my mind being full of what would be the "talking". The idea of something knowing everything I hide inside and can do anything with it, especially possess is quite intimidating.

Dalovey
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Dalovey »

If it helps you can talk to me I don't mind listening and I don't want you to feel like your being passed over. I honestly hate that feeling myself.
I understand how that can be creepy as I tend to be the same way and different at the same time. I make people believe they know me so they don't dig on things I don't want to talk about. If they are observant enough and show they actually care I let them in a bit further. It's like a game of red light green light lol.

To find someone who knows a lot about you and you never met is truly a scary feeling. My mother told a friend of hers who is like a brother everything about me. The first day I met him he thought it was a good idea to talk about everything he knew about me. Till this day I don't trust him and I will swear to everyone who tells me he is a good man that what he did was a narcissistic power play. People don't get it because they want to see the good in others but no other adult in my life intimidated me that much. I honestly know how it feels and it would be far worse if he was a spirit and I couldn't see him.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Who is being passed over?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Liberator has received lots of attention and assistance from people on this board.

If you are looking for curses, crossed conditions, portents of doom and evil entities to explain every frustrating circumstance in your life, of course you'll find them everywhere. If you don't invent them in your mind, your fear will draw them to you. It's much more challenging to look inside and ask yourself why you're standing in the way of your own progress.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

Liberator,

The next step you probably want to take is to get your spiritual ontology sorted out. If you don't know where you stand on what it is your working with, how it works, or in what kind of universe it's operating you'll have both results you won't understand and psychological reactions to it that you won't understand.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Dalovey wrote:If it helps you can talk to me I don't mind listening and I don't want you to feel like your being passed over. I honestly hate that feeling myself.
I understand how that can be creepy as I tend to be the same way and different at the same time. I make people believe they know me so they don't dig on things I don't want to talk about. If they are observant enough and show they actually care I let them in a bit further. It's like a game of red light green light lol.

To find someone who knows a lot about you and you never met is truly a scary feeling. My mother told a friend of hers who is like a brother everything about me. The first day I met him he thought it was a good idea to talk about everything he knew about me. Till this day I don't trust him and I will swear to everyone who tells me he is a good man that what he did was a narcissistic power play. People don't get it because they want to see the good in others but no other adult in my life intimidated me that much. I honestly know how it feels and it would be far worse if he was a spirit and I couldn't see him.
Have you tried asking the being(if one is interacting with you using it) to "show yourself"? I might plan to next time I try it out to see if it's legit or not? Since people say the ouijia board was meant to be a "game" and for fun? What if it's the case with this unless I'm wrong? Just a hypothesis.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:Liberator,

The next step you probably want to take is to get your spiritual ontology sorted out. If you don't know where you stand on what it is your working with, how it works, or in what kind of universe it's operating you'll have both results you won't understand and psychological reactions to it that you won't understand.
What will I need to work on then?

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Liberator wrote:
Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:Liberator,

What will I need to work on then?
If you can manage it - pitch the heaven/hell dichotomy. Also think of consciousness as ubiquitous, and sometimes you'll run into more organized forms of it outside of bodies than others. Furthermore - look into the alchemical Great Work concept and consider the mystic/magical nexus that happens there - the overall idea that the universe has built this experience for our evolution.

If you tend to be creeped out by the thought of being invaded or attached (probably a legitimate concern) do plenty of shielding work and set that thoughtform in your mind. Aside from that I'd avoid any thoughts along the lines of them being all out to get you. Technically speaking they're all God's creatures, really just as much God as we are.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

the_spiral wrote:Just to clarify: I'm not ruling out the possibility of a bored spirit hijacking this app to mess with someone, especially someone who radiates gullibility and/or fear. I just think it's primarily a toy and the vast majority of "encounters" reported are based in confirmation bias—people wanting to believe and latching on a few vaguely relevant words in the random noun stream it generates. This is not a verifiable or reliable way to document paranormal activity, sorry.
The company of the app intended for it to act like an electronic "Ouija board" kind of thing apparently that any spirits around you can hijack, the sensors according to the company were made to be hijacked/manipulated by spirits should they wish to speak to you. It is apparently supposed to act as an EMF but attempts to translate any EMF readings into words. "Supported language localizations are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese." Ouijia boards were supposed to start off as a toy apparently until people found out that it could be manipulated by spirits so I have no idea. They claim since EMF can't be proven "scientifically" you could consider it only used for "entertainment", no idea what this means. It's interesting? Read about it here and tell me what you think: http://spudpickles.com/help/ghost-radar-legacy/

Can real spirits detect if you are trying to "eavesdrop" the sounds on the other side or they will not know unless they see you trying to or you notify them? It's like leaving a recorder in a basement or something like how some people to do eavesdrop on any possible entity there. If it's legit I basically thought any spirits around would not know and be minding their own business doing whatever while I recorded them, not show up in my face and read everything I am hiding in my mind.

"We believe the application is as effective as an EMF detector or a KII. The theory of what is happening is that intelligent energy can be made aware of their ability to influence the sensors of the device. You must decide for yourself if the readings are indicative of actual paranormal activity. Keep a log of strange readings, or video tape your hunting. Allow the corroborating evidence to influence your view of Ghost Radar’s authenticity. Drop us a line, and let us know what you find with Ghost Radar. Please note we offer no guarantees of accuracy or any warranties, therefore, since results from this application cannot be verified scientifically the app should be used for entertainment purposes."

Another one I use is called "Para Rec" on iPhone. How accurate is that one? I haven't picked up any particularly big EMFs on that one. Also would you recommend the "ISaidWhat" one? Also when you tried the app did you try saying "Make your prescence known if you are indeed real" or "Can you please show yourself?". I plan to try saying those when I get enough guts next time to see what happens.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

If it's actually using the phone sensors and not just popping off noise - then sure. Kinda like the difference between an old tape recorder and a sound studio compared to the tech the pros are using. You gotta start somewhere.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Liberator - start listening to this starting at 1:31:00 and go thru 1:34:32. Listen especially close between 1:33:20 and 1:34:32:
I find that quite in line with my own experience last week. Something like a cat and maybe a bit more sentient jumped in to my aura. Catching some sleep and doing somethings that grounded me got it out.

I suppose that's the moral of the day - ground ground ground! or in Manly P Hall's way of phrasing it - get out of the magic and back into your adjustment to the physical and mundane. If you want to top that off with paving your aura with white light a few times a day and imagining a nice sphere of zone defense around that it's a good thing to add.

Return to “Help!”