Right Wing Christian Cult Attacking Me

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

myg777
Forum Member
Forum Member

Right Wing Christian Cult Attacking Me

Post by myg777 »

There is a right wing christian cult attacking me. They've gained influence at my place of employment and even in my family with the usual methods; sex, favors and promises of power. I am doing my best to fight them single handed, but the effort is wearing thin. Especially after the suspicious death of my nephew. They have tried to attack me with dogs, contaminated my eye contact lens case and wine with contaminated blood and saliva. For some reason (probably because I'm mixed race and a witch) their leader believes I somehow got Barack Obama the presidency; despite the fact I believe firmly in one person = one vote and that Citizens United is pure evil. They want Donald Trump to win the presidency at any cost. All I ask is that anyone who reads this raise their voice with mine and ask for a fair election free of evil influences. If Trump wins fairly I couldn't care less, so please keep any spells or prayers free of political bias. I want a free election that all Americans can participate in. Thank you so much! I plan to keep on fighting and surviving as long as I can, but it's burden off me to know that even if I die that democracy will live on.

P.S.- I know how my letter sounds and I wish I was crazy, but I'm not. There really is a right wing cult trying to kill me and use dark magic to influence a presidential election.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Right Wing Christian Cult Attacking Me

Post by Desecrated »

You need to go to the police. If they threaten you personally with violence.

About the election, Don't worry. We have people in place that takes care of things like that. Every two dime cultist thinks that they can change the world, but there are far more powerful beings that keeps it in check. If you just tell us what city this is going on in and we'll take care of it.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

And lots of late teens/early 20 somethings want to save the world.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

As much as Christians love to think they are protected from magic by their dead jew, they aren't. In fact, they are very vulnerable to it. They can't even control their own minds, let alone wage spiritual warfare. Drop a violent curse on all of them and contact your lawyer. lol You may need a very powerful entity like someone from the Goetia. From my sources, the Goetic entities are not really evil, just very strong, intense and chaotic. They are only truly dangerous towards those who blatantly disrespect them, in which case, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem joining a fight against Christians. [eg]
They were labeled demons by western occultist so they could avoid being killed or imprisoned by the Christians, and to codify the rites of initiation so thieves/extremists couldn't decipher them. The solomon story is a myth. I know people tend to shun the so-called "left-hand path", but if your looking to protect yourself with higher powers, you may need a powerful and violent ally by your side. I myself have been preparing for contact with one of them. A working relationship with a Goetic entity may be one of the most effective ways to manipulate material affairs since they are so closely merged with our material world.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

You do realize there are Christians who also work with Goetics, right? And if you've developed your Sight you'll notice a lot of them have built up some hefty energetic shields with their faith. There are workarounds, but it's not necessarily as easy as throwing a curse and walking away. Assuming RHP = weak and unprotected can lead to dangerous errors.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

This is one example where keeping a low profile on one's occult and witchcraft practices would have been beneficial, especially if one is working in an 'hostile environment' with people who are not open, or very much against these things. You probably shouldn't have revealed yourself as a witch. That sucks but persecution and discrimination still very much exist even in modern democratic societies. Now I don't know how much of what you are telling us is real or going on entirely in your head but the part about some batsh*t crazy Christian group in the U.S. I find not hard to believe..

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

the_spiral wrote:You do realize there are Christians who also work with Goetics, right? And if you've developed your Sight you'll notice a lot of them have built up some hefty energetic shields with their faith. There are workarounds, but it's not necessarily as easy as throwing a curse and walking away. Assuming RHP = weak and unprotected can lead to dangerous errors.
Why would Christians work with the Goetia? Any form of sorcery, divination, or magick in Christianity is punishable by hellfire. If they are willingly working with such types of entities, they must be a lodge or something disguising themselves as Christians. Either that or they're just seriously confused! From the sound if it, they are trying to get rid of this guy for working magick, not trying to join him?

In terms of cursing, maybe having an entity consistently working alongside him in his lawsuits wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe Belial? [grin]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Uh...Christian esotericism? Both theurgy and Goetia were practiced by clergy throughout the Renaissance, as priests and monks were among the few members of society with the specialized spiritual training and knowledge of Latin to work with them. Whatever the official doctrine, there's a long well-documented history of sorcery within the church. And plenty of esoteric Christians still do Goetic work today. Plus Christians aren't "supposed" to murder people or concern themselves with principalities and powers either, and the OP claims this cult is trying to poison him and rig the election! So I'd suggest doing a divination first to determine what protection they have before launching curses blindly. And while Belial can be a great ally in conflict (or in any situation really) I wouldn't expect him to jump on this work just because he "hates" Christians or anything silly like that. Goetics aren't as black-and-white as we are, they aren't easily controlled, and this is very heavy work for someone we don't even know has evoked before. If they're actively trying to kill him I'd say more immediate measures are needed (i.e. gtfo out of town to somewhere safe, then do more research/divination on the group to determine weak spots and go from there). But evocation does not generally go well when the magician is in a state of fear and desperation. Just my 2 little pence.
Last edited by the_spiral on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

XxMxX wrote:
the_spiral wrote:You do realize there are Christians who also work with Goetics, right? And if you've developed your Sight you'll notice a lot of them have built up some hefty energetic shields with their faith. There are workarounds, but it's not necessarily as easy as throwing a curse and walking away. Assuming RHP = weak and unprotected can lead to dangerous errors.
Why would Christians work with the Goetia? Any form of sorcery, divination, or magick in Christianity is punishable by hellfire. If they are willingly working with such types of entities, they must be a lodge or something disguising themselves as Christians. Either that or they're just seriously confused! From the sound if it, they are trying to get rid of this guy for working magick, not trying to join him?
Dude, Christians wrote the Goetia. The whole Lemegeton is called "The Lesser Key of Solomon," crediting the whole paradigm of "Grimoire Tradition" style Evocation to Traditional Abrahamic Magick (and yes, that does exist). You really need to study some occult history instead of regurgitating flawed neo-satanic ideology.

~:Shin:~

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

Dude, Christians wrote the Goetia. The whole Lemegeton is called "The Lesser Key of Solomon," crediting the whole paradigm of "Grimoire Tradition" style Evocation to Traditional Abrahamic Magick (and yes, that does exist). You really need to study some occult history instead of regurgitating flawed neo-satanic ideology.

They were priests disguising themselves as Christians. Any form of sorcery in the Bible is punished with hell and witches were given capital punishment! The stories of Abrahamic magick, enochian magick, and the solomon legend are codified texts. They're myths. Solomon or Abraham never did sorcery.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

XxMxX wrote:

They were priests disguising themselves as Christians. Any form of sorcery in the Bible is punished with hell and witches were given capital punishment!
Are you a Christian? If so, why are you so obsessed with Goetia? And if not, why are you taking a translation of a translation of a loose collection of texts written by different people at different points in history so literally? Let alone appealing to it as an authority to support your specious argument?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Sounds like you're confusing the old and new T.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

I think people are forgetting something... The bible has been translated many times from language to language, as well as had the entire doctrine edited and censored to fit the views of the ones translating. You cannot trust the exact words that are presented from it.
Just because your king James version says anyone consorting with sorcery, witchcraft or spirits will go to hell doesn't mean that the original version stated that! That was probably put in during one of the inquisitions
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

the_spiral wrote:Are you a Christian? If so, why are you so obsessed with Goetia? And if not, why are you taking a translation of a translation of a loose collection of texts written by different people at different points in history so literally? Let alone appealing to it as an authority to support your specious argument?
No, I used to be though. Why do you think I left in the first place, it really is a cobbled-together bunch of manuscripts from unsure sources. But in the new living international translation, both in the old and new testament, the followers of Jehova (earlier jews) and Christ (Christians) are told not to even come in contact with 'demons'. Anyone who does is committing heresy, although the Catholics do have a long history of defying their own laws in the bible and/or simply changing it. Along with my Qabalistic studies, I've been fascinated with those entities because many of them are so shrouded in mystery. Many of them are former gods of the Gentiles that have little record of existing outside of the many Grimoire traditions. I was considering contacting Orobas soon. [smile]

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

XxMxX wrote:Why would Christians work with the Goetia? Any form of sorcery, divination, or magick in Christianity is punishable by hellfire. If they are willingly working with such types of entities, they must be a lodge or something disguising themselves as Christians. Either that or they're just seriously confused! From the sound if it, they are trying to get rid of this guy for working magick, not trying to join him?
I tend to agree. When I think about a 'Right Wing Christian Cult' I see some evangelical, or baptist fundamentalist type of group. Such believers would be very unlikely to dabble in the occult as the OP claims. Some can play very dirty with the people they associate with the devil so I think he/she may have some legitimate concerns but they will raise some Biblical justification for it all, which would definitely not include black magick. So in my view either these folks only pretend to be Christians and are actually engaged in some obscure work or the OP is misinterpreting some things.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

There are literally hundreds of different types of "magical" practices and talents. The old testament specifically forbids 8 types.

- yid'oni Making contact with spirits (not of God).
- sho'el 'ov Making contact with the dead .
- qosem q'samim Foretelling the future by using lots or a similar system.
- m'onen Predicting the future by interpreting signs in nature.
- m'nachesh Enchanting (perhaps related to nachash, a snake).
- chover chavar Casting spells by magical knot tying.
- m'khaseph evil sorcery; using spoken spells to harm other people.
- doresh 'el hametim "One who asks the dead", probably via another method than sho'el 'ov

http://www.religioustolerance.org/divin_bibl.htm

There are many examples of not just these magical practices in the bible, old and new testament, but also others that are not so forbidden. The bible essentially forbids necromancy, sorcery and witchcraft, divination, and mediumship and stuff. Solomon is not just a myth. You can evoke any spirit in the Goetia and ask them about their history, ask them about the contract they signed that put them in the goetia in the first place, and if you can keep up with the mind games they love to play on people like you then you will learn a hell of a lot. Moses was an Initiate of the Mystery School of Egypt, trained in the same High Magick as the Priests of the Pharaoh. Jesus was visited by three Magi, and he considered this an honor, a visit from holy people. Hell, Jesus himself did a ton of magical things.

You really need to remember that this is also the part of the bible that says it is okay to own slaves as long as they are of another race, genocide is okay as long as you kill every last one so the pissed off descendants don't come back and make trouble, and you should stone gay people. To death. These are seriously out dated laws, and there is a lot of Judeo-Islamic-Christian juju that is not only perfectly acceptable but is seriously powerful. You are imagining the demonolotors, exorcists, and so on are outsiders in the religious tradition. They aren't, really. People are even allowed to tell the future as long as it is a god-given "prophecy," and there is seriously so much more here to tell. If you think that Christians, Protestant or otherwise don't have access to magical power, well. You're seriously ignorant.

One of my earliest experiences with magic was my sister's boyfriend hiring a group of traditional witches in Old Mexico to magically assassinate my entire family, so my sister would be alone and "his." 40 days of horror movie style hell going on in my home, and my mother managed to return all the spells and spirits back upon the sender. My sister, who was down the street from said senders at the time, later told my mother that some of those witches died that day. So really, if you seriously think that the Abrahamic Tradition has no magic, then you need to do away with your preconceived notions about things and do some actual homework on the history and nature of these things. Guesswork and opinions are worthless in the face of fact.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Shinichi wrote:These are seriously out dated laws, and there is a lot of Judeo-Islamic-Christian juju that is not only perfectly acceptable but is seriously powerful. You are imagining the demonolotors, exorcists, and so on are outsiders in the religious tradition. They aren't, really. People are even allowed to tell the future as long as it is a god-given "prophecy," and there is seriously so much more here to tell. If you think that Christians, Protestant or otherwise don't have access to magical power, well. You're seriously ignorant.
Not to mention the old Protestant hoodoos and Dutch Hex/Pow Wow practitioners who use the Bible, particularly the Psalms, to work serious sorcery. And try telling those folks they aren't "real" Christians. My mother and grandmother were two of the most respectable little church ladies you'd ever meet and they had no problems working mojo. There are many, many ways of interpreting these ancient texts.

XxMxX it sounds like you left the Christian church with a good deal of bitterness but still retained some of its fundamentalist structures in your mind. I understand how that is, but it's really best to free yourself from such hang-ups before working with Goetics or recommending others do so. They don't possess similar hang-ups, to say the least. Walking the left hand path as a form of reactionary rebellion isn't the same thing as making a principled decision, and the entities you meet along the path will know the difference too.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

So judgmental against an entire tribe of people - 'fake Christians'.

Try not to confuse a deity and his followers.

Liberator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Liberator »

Why don't you just go buy a gun to protect yourself? Shoot and kill them if they make an attempt on your life? Carry on the legacy of those who died fighting them in the Second World War? Your lucky in your country you can have guns or weapons for self-defence, really sucks here in that we can't except only bows(crossbows not allowed). If you know they are about to come for you its best if you can get something automatic or a shotgun, staying still when hiding in wait also makes it a little harder to get noticed so you can make the first move if they come for your life.

Far-Right people? Hate them all, disgusting and cancerous ideology. Everytime I hear of them I treat it like a war literally except it can't be fought physically due to them not being a terrorist threat yet. Nazi scum should die(If they attempt violence) or be sent into mental asylums.

Wonder who is behind their stupid vile ideology if there is any being? I've dealt with them online and sent an entire bunch of them and their leader packing in a community by reporting their stuff. From what I have seen some people on the far-right also claim to follow Odinism for some reason. While the "Christian" ones have some kind of weird combination of Hebert Spencer's social-darwinism and cherry-picked beliefs from Christianity that support the agenda of their ideology. Ironic they claim to "hate Jews" when the founder believed in Judaism?

Know any particular beings who hate the far-right btw and are good for working against them? Would any spirits of those who died in the Second World War do any good as a choice for us? Hate these guys too. Also wondering when will we have the chance to go to war with them(They shouldn't be too big aside from from the ones in Greece or Ukraine) and finally kill off that racist and discriminatory excuse of an "ideology" for good?

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

the_spiral wrote: Not to mention the old Protestant hoodoos and Dutch Hex/Pow Wow practitioners who use the Bible, particularly the Psalms, to work serious sorcery. And try telling those folks they aren't "real" Christians. My mother and grandmother were two of the most respectable little church ladies you'd ever meet and they had no problems working mojo. There are many, many ways of interpreting these ancient texts.

XxMxX it sounds like you left the Christian church with a good deal of bitterness but still retained some of its fundamentalist structures in your mind. I understand how that is, but it's really best to free yourself from such hang-ups before working with Goetics or recommending others do so. They don't possess similar hang-ups, to say the least. Walking the left hand path as a form of reactionary rebellion isn't the same thing as making a principled decision, and the entities you meet along the path will know the difference too.
Well of course I've had some hang ups, I was lied to my whole life. lol But after a few years of going about my mundane business, I took interest in different forms of theology and spirituality throughout history and started read up on a lot of things. I came across the Qabalah by accident after looking into ancient Egyptian ritual. The Qabalah seemed the most interesting to me because of the amount of history and power behind it. And holy hell, it does have power. [oh]

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Approaching this from a position of anger is not personally helpful.

What lies were you told? I've seem to many people mistake the church body for the god.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

XxMxX wrote:of course I've had some hang ups, I was lied to my whole life. lol But after a few years of going about my mundane business, I took interest in different forms of theology and spirituality throughout history and started read up on a lot of things. I came across the Qabalah by accident after looking into ancient Egyptian ritual. The Qabalah seemed the most interesting to me because of the amount of history and power behind it. And holy hell, it does have power. [oh]
You broadened your horizons. Congratulations. Now, start thinking about how reason works and how you can better learn not just how every tradition is different, but also how every tradition is similar. There is a book by Sri Yukteswar Giri called The Holy Science. I recommend it.

Oh, and there's just one more bit that I wanna poke at, from the OP.
myg777 wrote:and use dark magic to influence a presidential election.
Anyone who seriously thinks that presidential elections are decided by the vote of "The People" is seriously lacking a proper education in both the structure of government and recent history. Not only is the president and vice president decided by The Electoral College, but just a few elections ago we saw prime proof that the people don't decide. In 2000, Al Gore won the Popular Vote. That means that like it or not We, The People chose Al Gore to be President of The United Stated of America for four years. And yet, Al Gore lost the overall election because Bush, while losing the vote of The People, won by the vote of a bunch of wealthy elites in a locked back room who more often than not pledge themselves to a candidate long before the actual election day.

So yeah. A bunch of foolish extremists on either side (and the party polarity is itself stupid) can do whatever they want, and it does not matter. The presidential popular vote is only there to make you feel good. There's no power to it.

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

Shinichi wrote:You broadened your horizons. Congratulations. Now, start thinking about how reason works and how you can better learn not just how every tradition is different, but also how every tradition is similar. There is a book by Sri Yukteswar Giri called The Holy Science. I recommend it.
Thanks. I was thinking about applying for an order of some kind, for mentorship. Any you could recommend from experience? My sources are very limited since they don't really give out info on their practices.The Aurum Solis seems interesting to me. . . what do you think?

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

What lies were you told?

XxMxX
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by XxMxX »

RoseRed wrote:What lies were you told?
Seriously dude?! lol

Return to “Help!”