Magick attack.

When things don't go as planned, crises and unexpected situations.

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Magick attack.

Post by chris3 »

I think I'm being vampirised in some way. I lack energy and at certain times I can feel the energy being sucked out of me. I tried the LBRP and visualizations which are supposed to help. However I'm not able to find a permanent solution. The visualization only keeps me protected when I keep it up. The LBRP helps a bit but isn't a permanent solution. I also do have pain on random parts of my body however this isn't the problem. I don't know how to cut the cord through which I'm being drained. People who practice the occult in my country also keep it hidden completely. So unless I join a society I'm unlikely to find anyone willing to expose he practices the occult. Also there are no occult stores where I could meet practitioners in my city. If anyone can help I would be very thankful. Also if it is to personal for the forum anyone who can help may pm me.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Magick attack.

Post by magari »

Start from the bottom...

Are you healthy? Do you eat right, exercise, and get enough sleep?

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chris3 »

I do eat right I would say. I eat a balanced diet. I sleep for about 6-7+ hours. I cannot exercise since I lack physical energy. I will however try and see if it helps. However my problem isn't willpower as in most people currently its just I cannot do it. I suspect I lack physical energy since I'm being drained. I feel fine when I protect myself properly. I was capable of daily physical exercise 2 months ago now however I cannot do it anymore. I also expirienced a strong urge to do nothing and wheever I did something I would lose any kind of motivation and feel like I'm being hurt.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Whats changed?

What events occurred around the time that you began losing energy?

Exercise promotes energy, so lack of exercise due to lack of energy sounds like an excuse to me right now because I don't know much about you.

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chris3 »

So you recommend doing physicall exercise? I just did a couple of push ups I don't feel tired however my body hurts in random places now.

4 moths ago I got into the occult seriously. About 1year before this I was only dabbling and not doing any rituals. At no point in time did I feel like this. When I did physical exercise at this point I only needed to convince myself to do it and my body didn't hurt all over after a few push ups. I could do more however I would only feel more pain in my body which wasn't there previously. I also experienced muscle fiber and it doesn't feel anything like this. Also I tried forcing myself to do the most simple tasks like reading a book and even then I would feel tired quickly. Now the only things I did in the 1 year was play football atleast 1 time per week. At this point I was fine. I didn't feel like falling asleep even after forcing myself no matter if, I read a book or did a less physically demanding activity.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

More information is needed.

Periods of tiredness and low energy are common to many people and could have any number of mundane causes. What makes you think the cause of your symptoms is occult-related? You mentioned vampirism and a cord being placed - what makes you suspect this is specifically what's happening? Also, what occult practices have you been engaged in over the past 4 months, how frequently do you practice, and what have your results been? How have your eating, sleeping, exercise and general wellness habits been during this time? Have you experienced any other major life changes? Or encountered any unusual people or energies? More details are needed here for people to advise.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Have you discussed this with a medical professional?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chris3 wrote: I don't know how to cut the cord through which I'm being drained.
http://turningmagicaround.blogspot.se/2 ... art-1.html

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chris3 »

Periods of tiredness and low energy are common to many people and could have any number of mundane causes. What makes you think the cause of your symptoms is occult-related? You mentioned vampirism and a cord being placed - what makes you suspect this is specifically what's happening? Also, what occult practices have you been engaged in over the past 4 months, how frequently do you practice, and what have your results been? How have your eating, sleeping, exercise and general wellness habits been during this time? Have you experienced any other major life changes? Or encountered any unusual people or energies? More details are needed here for people to advise.
This I did not wish to disclose this however at this point there is no other choice. I can feel energy going out of my rectum. When I protect myself it stops for a bit. But after I stop visualizing it happens again. It feels like a unpleasant tingling in that area. When I was on vacation 3 moths ago I met a guy with a masonic symbol tattooed on his arm. He left a strong impression on me and I couldn't get him out of my head for the day. I however wasn't harmed for a long time after this in any way. So I think it wasn't him. I try to practice visualization daily. I also do the LBRP whenever is needed now. As I'm writing on this forum I'm not being attacked but doing any other activity the previously mentioned may happen. I'm getting better at visualization but I have a long way to go. The priority right now is to stop this. As it is making living a mundane life near to impossible. I have never been in a relationship. I have had the chance to be in one in the last 2 moths. But because of my ignorance I ended up hurting this individual severely. I do not eat for the first 6-7 hours then I have 2-3 meals.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Go see a medical professional

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chris3 »

Now I would do so if I knew what to tell him. Since if I had a disease I wouldn't be able to function normally. I can still manage most things and at times feel completely fine. I do not know of a disease that harms you for 2-4 hours and after protecting yourself you feel fine. I also do not have a fever. The only thing they prescribe for pain is medication. As such I do not wish to waste his time as I do not show any symptoms of any disease and he would probably end up saying there is nothing wrong with me.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chris3 wrote:
Now I would do so if I knew what to tell him. Since if I had a disease I wouldn't be able to function normally. I can still manage most things and at times feel completely fine. I do not know of a disease that harms you for 2-4 hours and after protecting yourself you feel fine. I also do not have a fever. The only thing they prescribe for pain is medication. As such I do not wish to waste his time as I do not show any symptoms of any disease and he would probably end up saying there is nothing wrong with me.
Most hospitals allows you to do a routine check-up.

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

chris3 wrote:

This I did not wish to disclose this however at this point there is no other choice. I can feel energy going out of my rectum. When I protect myself it stops for a bit. But after I stop visualizing it happens again. It feels like a unpleasant tingling in that area. When I was on vacation 3 moths ago I met a guy with a masonic symbol tattooed on his arm. He left a strong impression on me and I couldn't get him out of my head for the day. I however wasn't harmed for a long time after this in any way. So I think it wasn't him. I try to practice visualization daily. I also do the LBRP whenever is needed now. As I'm writing on this forum I'm not being attacked but doing any other activity the previously mentioned may happen. I'm getting better at visualization but I have a long way to go. The priority right now is to stop this. As it is making living a mundane life near to impossible. I have never been in a relationship. I have had the chance to be in one in the last 2 moths. But because of my ignorance I ended up hurting this individual severely. I do not eat for the first 6-7 hours then I have 2-3 meals.
Hello chris3

I can tell you exactly what is causing your unfortunate problems. I can take this problem away from you and you do not even have to do anything. The thing you are dealing with, I call sparteil or others refer to them as shadows but they are all the same. They can enter into your body and mind to try to figure things out but at a small cost to the unfortunate person experiencing their methods of getting this information. The sparteil/shadow needs you in your mind to get this information they are looking for, but you can not find his/her mind to understand the questions they are asking, so they play with you a little bit. The irritating feelings you are experiencing will stop as the triggers they cause stop in your mind and i pull them from you.

The first thing is, do not change your diet it has nothing to do with this problem you are having and you will understand this in a few days from now as these problems just go away. Your mind has been triggered hundreds of times to find answers to things so this damage will remain as others keep finding you for a while but will also be removed in short order.

When was your last sleep paralysis episode? Do you meditate? if you meditate do you enter into phase? do you ever hear voices in phase or outside of phase or normal life?

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

magari3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari3 »

Ok for reals...

This guy is preying on the weak

Not allowed in my camp, but it seems to run rampant here

powessy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by powessy »

magari3 wrote:Ok for reals...

This guy is preying on the weak

Not allowed in my camp, but it seems to run rampant here

Hello magari3

So you think this is a joke? I have experienced this same thing many times and I hear their voices to boot to confirm this so what do you have? I can feel them enter into me and I know how they make these feelings to cause this problem. I don't care if this person has this problem or not, once they enter into me it takes me a couple of days to pull it apart and deal with it. I am not asking chris3 for anything just making him aware. Tell you what he has had this problem now for many months, nothing seems to help. Talk to him in a week from now and ask him if he still has this problem, I will not pm him or anything just remove the thing bothering him. He will still have the triggers but the problem will go away in just short order of a few weeks. If I am wrong, then these are only words no one is hurt nothing happens but if I am correct chris3 will be more aware of what done this to him, no harm no foul.

Don't you have some mojo bag or something?

Powessy
Spirits of evil and good enter into my soul and body, Walk with me down the path of limbo with good on my right and evil on my left walk with me into the light.

Return to “Help!”